Marketing Checkpoint

Buying Contacts from a list broker

Hi Jim, thanks for adding me as a new friend here on MC... On the topic here, I can show you where and how to get the best leads for purchase. Also, same system lets you generate your own as you learn how to place the right ads. If you send me a private message here on MCheckpoint, let me know and ill respond with a link so you can see what the leads experience before the system grants them access to you. The leads are put into a very nice education funnel so they can see where home based business started, why it grew so big around the world, where its headed, and how they can begin participating through your sponsorship.

DG~

Years ago I was in to buying leads, and bought thousands of them. At the time it was the cost effective way to gain leads/contacts, though that does NOT mean it was necessarily worth while. And there were countless brokers selling leads, the same leads to multiple buyers. In 9 out of 10 cases I would not buy leads like I used to unless carefully thought out.

Leads were put in to an autoresponder at one point, but they were initially leads I called on the phone directly. Without going in to the details...it was a lot of hours on the phone without much progress.

These days lead generation is of a different caliber. There are simple tools you can use on your own to generate leads, and in that case would be exclusive to you (or at least not sold to other parties). In addition, there are lead brokers who generate leads exclusively for you, not reselling the leads to other parties, which is the only way I'd recommend if you wanted to buy leads.

Hustle. Do everything in your power to reach beyond your goals.

Can you give an example of brokers who generate exclusive leads? Sounds better than buying leads that many marketers have bought (and emailed) before you.

You're invited to my NEW site List Impact.

http://www.listimpact.com/affiliate/banners/468x60b.jpg

Want me to build a profitable advertising site for you? Contact me.
I have a "done-for-you service" for serious marketers (limited).

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes well what can you say just don't bother I used to buy thousands of leads each month and the response was enough to build downlines but the risk of spam complaints was high because there is no such thing as exclusive leads they have been sold to many other people other wise the cost of a lead that is not sold to others would be so high nobody could really afford to purchase them ref ROI. Just one spam complaint was enough to cause problems. Iam going back 10 years.

To Your Sucess
Steve Man :D

Take your marketing to the next level with Referral Frenzy.

http://tinyurl.com/frenzy8048

• 2 weeks later...

Yes well what can you say just don't bother I used to buy thousands of leads each month and the response was enough to build downlines but the risk of spam complaints was high because there is no such thing as exclusive leads they have been sold to many other people other wise the cost of a lead that is not sold to others would be so high nobody could really afford to purchase them ref ROI. Just one spam complaint was enough to cause problems. Iam going back 10 years.

Exactly Steve.  The risk is high.  I get 500 monthly leads from my EuropeanSafelist upgrade.  But I never use them.