Marketing Checkpoint

300px_computta_blue.png

"Turn Your Computer into a 24X7 Money Generator. 100% Autopilot. 100% FREE with the Computta Smart Miner Application."

What Exactly Is COMPUTTA?

Computta is a first of a kind service and application created by cryptocurrency professionals to enable anyone and everyone’s computer to make digital money for their owners on autopilot.

This means that ANYONE with a computer can register, download our super-simple smart mining utility and start generating cryptocurrency on their computers – all within 3 minutes flat.

Computta Smart Miner Application Is So Simple and Intuitive, Even a 5 Year Old Can Install and Use It!

• Two-Click Setup. Setup is just a super-simple two-click process and will take only 5 minutes, including benchmarking time!
  • Works on 95% Computers. Computta smart Miner application is compatible with up to 95% of Windows based computers!
  • 100% Automated. Computta Smart Miner works in the background, invisible and 100% automated right out of the box! No tech skills needed at all!
  • 100% Free. Ever. Computta and our Smart Miner application are 100% FREE and will ever be. No hidden fees, no costs to you or your referrals, ever!

Computta Smart Miner Is A Free Simple 2-Click Setup Application That Silently Works In The Background, Using As Many or As Few Computer Resources As You Choose, and You Can Install It On As Many Computers As You Control To Multiply Your Passive Earnings!

Works Right Out-Of-The-Box

Install and Setup will only take 2 minutes and you don't have to touch any additional settings to run it. Computta Smart Miner runs securely in the background on your computer making you money when your computer is power on.

Website Account With Full Stats

Computta Smart Miner is connected to your Computta.com website account where you can get detailed reports and data based on your application earnings and affiliate promotion activity. You will ccheck stats, request payouts and start affiliate promotions right there.

Does Not Affect Working On Your Computer

Computta Smart Miner works invisible in the background and will have settings that will not affect working or even playing on your computer device. There is Smart Mode which turns it on only when you don't work on your computer. There are Advanced settings too, so you can easily customize the application the way you want it.

100% Passive Earnings

Computta Smart Miner will produce 100% real passive earnings from your computer - as long as it is power on! It will do everything what is needed to support chosen cryptocurrency network and get a money reward - all on its own. 0% human participation needed!

Click here to see Computta Smart Miner At Work.

Created For Microsoft Windows and Already Being Talked About On Facebook and Youtube...

Download Computta Smart Miner Now!

With Love from CryptoCoinChick

>>> Turn Your Computer into a 24/7 Bitcoin Generator | 100% Autopilot! 100% FREE! - click here! <<< 

• 2 months later...

300px_computta_blue.png

"Turn Your Computer into a 24X7 Money Generator. 100% Autopilot. 100% FREE with the Computta Smart Miner Application."

What Exactly Is COMPUTTA?

Computta is a first of a kind service and application created by cryptocurrency professionals to enable anyone and everyone’s computer to make digital money for their owners on autopilot.

This means that ANYONE with a computer can register, download our super-simple smart mining utility and start generating cryptocurrency on their computers – all within 3 minutes flat.

Computta Smart Miner Application Is So Simple and Intuitive, Even a 5 Year Old Can Install and Use It!

• Two-Click Setup. Setup is just a super-simple two-click process and will take only 5 minutes, including benchmarking time!
  • Works on 95% Computers. Computta smart Miner application is compatible with up to 95% of Windows based computers!
  • 100% Automated. Computta Smart Miner works in the background, invisible and 100% automated right out of the box! No tech skills needed at all!
  • 100% Free. Ever. Computta and our Smart Miner application are 100% FREE and will ever be. No hidden fees, no costs to you or your referrals, ever!
Computta Smart Miner Is A Free Simple 2-Click Setup Application That Silently Works In The Background, Using As Many or As Few Computer Resources As You Choose, and You Can Install It On As Many Computers As You Control To Multiply Your Passive Earnings!

Works Right Out-Of-The-Box

Install and Setup will only take 2 minutes and you don't have to touch any additional settings to run it. Computta Smart Miner runs securely in the background on your computer making you money when your computer is power on.

Website Account With Full Stats

Computta Smart Miner is connected to your Computta.com website account where you can get detailed reports and data based on your application earnings and affiliate promotion activity. You will ccheck stats, request payouts and start affiliate promotions right there.Does Not Affect Working On Your Computer

Computta Smart Miner works invisible in the background and will have settings that will not affect working or even playing on your computer device. There is Smart Mode which turns it on only when you don't work on your computer. There are Advanced settings too, so you can easily customize the application the way you want it.100% Passive Earnings

Computta Smart Miner will produce 100% real passive earnings from your computer - as long as it is power on! It will do everything what is needed to support chosen cryptocurrency network and get a money reward - all on its own. 0% human participation needed!

Click here to see Computta Smart Miner At Work.

Created For Microsoft Windows and Already Being Talked About On Facebook and Youtube...

Download Computta Smart Miner Now!

What is your honest (or anyone's) about this program.

Have you been paid yet?

I have 46 in my network, two people in my downlink are referring people under me.

I can't run the software on my laptop, it's too slow!

Webinar Reveals how to be Coached<p>by a #1 Vendor/AffiliateWebinar Access

• 3 weeks later...

Hi incomeskills,

Thanks for your reply. I got paid. See:

http://www.cryptocurrency-secrets.website/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Computta-Proof-of-Payment.png

And you can see the payment here:

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/9f431fde6947afd63d631abd852aa0645ccdf3c11db3aa67a8e65b4ba5aca9b9

But personally I keep skeptical about Computta. When I get my second payment I will also add it here on this thread.

Have a Super Day!

With Love from CryptoCoinChick

>>> Turn Your Computer into a 24/7 Bitcoin Generator | 100% Autopilot! 100% FREE! - click here! <<< 

Hi incomeskills,

Thanks for your reply. I got paid. See:

http://www.cryptocurrency-secrets.website/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Computta-Proof-of-Payment.png

And you can see the payment here:

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/9f431fde6947afd63d631abd852aa0645ccdf3c11db3aa67a8e65b4ba5aca9b9

But personally I keep skeptical about Computta. When I get my second payment I will also add it here on this thread.

Have a Super Day!

Thank you for posting the payment proof. Nice to see they are paying. I have seen several others online too, which is encouraging.

I have decided to put a couple hundred people into this by the end of the year, I went from 10 personal referrals to 53 in about 2 weeks. My network is now 124 people.

• 2 weeks later...

Some new developments from admin here.

They have added a payment proof page with 80+ payments.

They are also giving away 8 mBTC in a testimonial contest. Leave a testimonial on their Facebook page on Nov 12. They will pick a winner on Nov 13.

I am really trying to grow my network here. I have 96 personal referrals and 206 in my network.

Looking better and more legit all the time. I hope it stays this way for some time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://i65.tinypic.com/j6mryo.png

Just crossed 1k referrals. Putting in 8-10/day without much effort using Quora and Youtube. Also promoting a couple other bitcoin related sites and Udimi, where you can browse the best solo ad owners, FREE! Grinding out that monthly income, baby!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...