#1 Zanezim

Zanezim

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:50 AM

Hi there,

I don't see this subject talked about much, so I thought this would be a good opportunity for me to say something about this. The importance of putting your information such as your id number in downline builders in sites you're promoting. A referral might sign up for free on the particular site your promoting, but they may pay for a site on your downline builder. I know for myself I need to finish putting all my information in downline builders. It's a lot of work, but well worth it.

Just my thoughts.

Alan

#2 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 2,740 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 October 2017 - 08:08 AM

Hi there,

I don't see this subject talked about much, so I thought this would be a good opportunity for me to say something about this. The importance of putting your information such as your id number in downline builders in sites you're promoting. A referral might sign up for free on the particular site your promoting, but they may pay for a site on your downline builder. I know for myself I need to finish putting all my information in downline builders. It's a lot of work, but well worth it.

Just my thoughts.

Alan

Hi Alan,

Good Point, It's very important to add your affiliate ID's in the downline builders. Because we very well could be leaving money on the table for others to get. :)

#3 Zanezim

Zanezim

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 08:17 AM

Hi Alan,

Good Point, It's very important to add your affiliate ID's in the downline builders. Because we very well could be leaving money on the table for others to get. :)

Very well said kirk.

#4 buildtraffic200

buildtraffic200

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 24 December 2017 - 06:53 AM

Hi Alan

You make a really good point about downline builders. To be honest, before I start promoting any program I always head over to the downline builder and add my referral IDs. That is free advertising for my other businesses on autopilot. You never know who might take action and join one of those programs. Is it time consuming? Of course it is but it can be well worth it in the long run.

Feel free to connect with me here: WealthyAffiliate.com

#5 Bruno Duarte

Bruno Duarte

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:53 PM

Anything that demands effort, ultimately should be paying off. Downline builders included. You reap what you sow  :D

5MF_2_468x60.gif.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users