Marketing Checkpoint

2018 Is Here!

Start Out Right With The Best Marketing Tools On The Planet!

Hello Marketing Checkpoint,

Recently I came across an amazing marketing toolbox. It is called Builder All, If I had to compare it to something. I would say its similar somewhat to Clickfunnels. You can do so much more with Builder All, and the kicker is. it is 3 x cheaper than Clickfunnels basic plan, which is $97 a month. These Are High-Quality Tools Too!

C9_OZZt8_Am4_Q3_ZIzb_YN09.png

*New Tool Added 12/22/17 - Social Proof Tool - Do better than testimonials. Show Social Proof!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Know It's Unbelievable! Join Link Below!

Don't limit your marketing ability with overpriced systems that only do one or a few things. Now you have a choice and it's Builder All.
Now If I were you I would make the switch. This Price can't last forever with all these tools. Lock it in now!

Get Your Marketing Dream Toolbox. Join Below 1f60a.png
http://trck.me/joinba/

After Joining Builder All. Join This Facebook Group I am Apart Of. 
It's Helping Me A Lot1f60a.png
https://goo.gl/JVjQVD 

Cheers!
http://i1363.photobucket.com/albums/r706/togetherwezeek/mike916_zpssgd8glqe.jpg
Michael Benti

Up Coin- All Inclusive Crypto Exchange B)   

up_coin.png

>Get $500 Dollars Free If You Join During Prelaunch

I just wanted to let people know. When you click on pricing. It will go to a page that says 49.90 a month, but if you click through by pressing the start now on that page. It will take you to 29.99 a month. ;)

up_coin.png

I haven't time even to learn during free trial  :(

You still have time. 5 more days for the trial. I know there are so many tools. There are video tutorials on everything. Just go here after you login >Builder All Academy.  :) 

You will learn everything. 

up_coin.png

Builder All Focus; The Facebook Scraper Tool  :ph34r:  

Hello Everyone,

I thought I would share one of the many things Builder All can do. If anyone uses Facebook advertising you can use the Builder All scraping tool. What it does is scrape information off of Facebook. Like names, emails, phone numbers. So you would put like ''Realtors'' in the scraping tool. It would then pull realtors with their information. This is already public information, but it would take days to do what this tool does in seconds. Builder All creates an easy list to copy and paste. So what you want to do with this is create a custom audience in Facebook ads, targeting the people you scraped. So when your ad is live it will target the people or business you have in your custom audiences. Genius right. Conversions will go through the roof because of highly targeted prospects.

(Builder All Join Link Above)

Cheers,

Michael Benti ;) 

up_coin.png

Builder All Focus; The Facebook Scraper Tool  :ph34r:  

Hello Everyone,

I thought I would share one of the many things Builder All can do. If anyone uses Facebook advertising you can use the Builder All scraping tool. What it does is scrape information off of Facebook. Like names, emails, phone numbers. So you would put like ''Realtors'' in the scraping tool. It would then pull realtors with their information. This is already public information, but it would take days to do what this tool does in seconds. Builder All creates an easy list to copy and paste. So what you want to do with this is create a custom audience in Facebook ads, targeting the people you scraped. So when your ad is live it will target the people or business you have in your custom audiences. Genius right. Conversions will go through the roof because of highly targeted prospects.

(Builder All Join Link Above)

Cheers,

Michael Benti ;) 

Hi Michael, how about scrape facebook groups. Say groups with more than 10,000 members.

Hi Michael, how about scrape facebook groups. Say groups with more than 10,000 members.

Hi there Stv. It targets all of Facebook. It lets you scrape one hundred at a time. I wonder if they will up that. So you have to change different keywords to target the same type of group. So you first do restaurants in New York, New York. You would get 100 leads. Then you can do restraunts in New York, Manhatten and so on. Hope that makes sense. :) 

up_coin.png

Please give us example from scrapping FB groups.

Hi Stv, The picture above is what it looks like after scrapping. You target all of Facebook by a keyword(s).  So you could target internet marketers on all of Facebook or carpenters and so on. It will give you 100 leads to plug into your custom audience. I look at it as a head start on a FB ad campaign.

Hope that clears it up. :)

Michael

up_coin.png

Hi Stv, The Facebook scrapper does not target groups it targets keywords found in profiles.

You will have to go and search for groups in the FB search. It's not to hard to find specific groups. I found some mlm groups for you,

1. https://www.facebook.com/groups/560881500600385/about/
  2. https://www.facebook.com/groups/MLMII/members/
  3. https://www.facebook.com/groups/mlmonlinemarketing/about/

These groups have 10k plus members. There are more. Search mlm groups, then mlm usa groups. and so on.

Hope that helps,

Michael :)

up_coin.png

Hi Stv, The Facebook scrapper does not target groups it targets keywords found in profiles.

You will have to go and search for groups in the FB search. It's not to hard to find specific groups. I found some mlm groups for you,

1. https://www.facebook.com/groups/560881500600385/about/
  2. https://www.facebook.com/groups/MLMII/members/
  3. https://www.facebook.com/groups/mlmonlinemarketing/about/

These groups have 10k plus members. There are more. Search mlm groups, then mlm usa groups. and so on.

Hope that helps,

Michael :)

Thank you Michael

what other features  your program has?

Hi Stv,

Builder All has the most important marketing tool one needs to be a successful entrepreneur. I think the top 2 most important tools are Website/Funnel maker and an Autoresponder. Builder All covers you there. Most people are paying for just a website builder or just an autoresponder. This is now a waste of money because of the release of Builder All. The other tools support and help you build a better brand. This in turn you will sell more and refer more. If you navigate to the first post you will see some of the other tools.

I will do another highlight on one of the other cool tools. I just need to play with it more. :)

up_coin.png

Builder All Focus; The Social Proof Tool  :o 

Hello Marketing Checkpoint!

I just wanted to drop by and share another amazing marketing tool from the Builder Alls arsenal. This tool is called ''Social Proof.'' I am sure you have been to sites, and on the bottom somewhere you see... ''So and so just signed up from Bla Bla.'' We all know we are more likely to join or sign up for something. If we see others doing the same. Do you want this awesome tool that will dramatically increase your sales or list!? Go to the first post for details.  ;)

up_coin.png

Builder All Update - Share Website/Funnel Codes Added! :o 

Now you can easily share websites and funnels with other Builder All users. Simply get the share link from one user. Then give it to whoever is going to copy the site the code. While the code recipient is logged in, simply paste the code in the web address bar and Magic Presto! They have the same sight. All they have to do is save it. I was waiting for this feature as a major competitor already had it. 

up_coin.png