4 replies to this topic

#1 aprild.marketing

aprild.marketing

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:21 PM

I have been seriously considering using Viraltrafficcoop.com, owned by Darren Olander. According the site, he promotes your website to the best traffic sources that he tests and tracks on a monthly basis. This seems like a great opportunity to get high-quality traffic without having to invest money into many different traffic exchanges, safelists, list-builders, etc. 

Has anyone used ViralTrafficCoop.com? I'd like to hear your results. 

Check out my blog here --> www.aprildowling.com

#2 Rich-Wells

Rich-Wells

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 01:24 PM

A good way to find out is to put it in an auto-traffic exchange.  If you are somehow able to do that towards earning credits, then I would say that it is not a very good advertising coop.  I've tried a couple already, taking them up on discounted offers.  They were both, and still are useless wastes.

#3 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 594 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 03:04 PM

A good way to find out is to put it in an auto-traffic exchange.  If you are somehow able to do that towards earning credits, then I would say that it is not a very good advertising coop.  I've tried a couple already, taking them up on discounted offers.  They were both, and still are useless wastes.

It is not that kind of coop, you can't earn free traffic by promoting, the only way to get traffic is to purchase it.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#4 Rich-Wells

Rich-Wells

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 06:22 PM

That is good to know, but do you have any insight into how not to get spread too thinly among the many TEs?

#5 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 594 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 12:26 PM

That is good to know, but do you have any insight into how not to get spread too thinly among the many TEs?

Traffic is generally only purchased at a discount from the larger more active exchanges.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: viral traffic coop, viral traffic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users