Photo

Any experience with AffiloTools/AffiloBlueprint/AffiloJetPack courses?

affiliate marketing affilorama

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RayMaynard

RayMaynard

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 03:38 PM

Hi guys, have any of you tried the Affilorama courses? AffiloBlueprint or AffiloJetPack? Is it worth the investment for starting an affiliate business? I'm planning to start a blog or two and curious to know if it is worth the price.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Conquering Fiverr How to make $33,928 a month freelancing on Fiverr - 100% Money Back Guarantee!

Unleashing Yourself - Develop Discipline, Master Your Habits & Succeed In Any Area of Your Life - 100% Money Back Guarantee!

*******************************************************************************************************************************

#2 Laur

Laur

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 06:55 AM

I have to say their free content is great. Regading AffiloBlueprint, I am not a customer of it, but it seems similar to Wealthy Affiliate, plus the AffilioTheme is in a price. It may be a good deal, there's 60-day money back guarantee too.. One thing, possibly it's members forum may not be very active to get live support fast, I have read about it. 

#3 RayMaynard

RayMaynard

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 03:05 PM

I have to say their free content is great. Regading AffiloBlueprint, I am not a customer of it, but it seems similar to Wealthy Affiliate, plus the AffilioTheme is in a price. It may be a good deal, there's 60-day money back guarantee too.. One thing, possibly it's members forum may not be very active to get live support fast, I have read about it. 

Yeah I like their free content too and it seems like it's enough to start the affiliate business.

Conquering Fiverr How to make $33,928 a month freelancing on Fiverr - 100% Money Back Guarantee!

Unleashing Yourself - Develop Discipline, Master Your Habits & Succeed In Any Area of Your Life - 100% Money Back Guarantee!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: affiliate, marketing, affilorama

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users