Marketing Checkpoint

Which Method Works Best for Prospecting?

Don't blame the method.

"Advertising doesn't work."

"Direct mail doesn't work."

"Internet marketing doesn't work."

"Cold calls don't work."

"Opportunity meetings don't work."

"Person-to-person doesn't work."

"In-home meetings don't work."

"Postcards don't work."

"Passing out business cards doesn't work."

Ever hear these statements from discouraged distributors? Instead of arguing and proving that each of these methods work, try changing the distributors' point of view. Try instilling some personal responsibility for their results.

Of course we know that advertising works. If not, who is paying for all those television commercials?

We know that direct mail works. If not, who is paying for all that junk mail in our mailboxes?

We know the Internet is growing and millions of people are using it daily.

And we've all heard stories about how some leaders were sponsored by a cold call, an opportunity meeting, or through a person-to-person presentation.

All of these methods work!

So let's help our distributors see the real truth in these statements. The truth is:

Advertising works. But my advertising didn't work. Maybe I should learn how to make my advertising work better.

Direct mail works. But my direct mail didn't work. Maybe I could read a book or visit with a professional about how to make my direct mail work.

Internet marketing works. My Internet marketing didn't work. Who could teach me how to make it work better?

Cold calls work. My cold calls didn't work. Can I get someone to show me how to make cold calls work for me?

Opportunity meetings work. My opportunity meetings didn't work. How can I learn to give better meetings? How can I invite more guests successfully?

Person-to-person works. My personal presentations didn't work. Yet, some leaders use this method exclusively. Could I go with one of these leaders to observe how to make person-to-person presentations work?

Don't blame the method of sponsoring. All methods work.

Simply learn to use that method more successfully. And if you don't want to make the investment of time and money needed to learn how to make that method successful for you, choose a different method.

Rudi Vanhaecke
Bronze Team Leader SFI
Inrernet Marketing Professional

http://i41.tinypic.com/1zp626e.jpg

Waterstraat 59
8730 Beernem
Belgium
Europe

rudihomebusiness@gmail.com
Mobile: +32496292333
Phone: +3250791910

@instant_fortune..