Marketing Checkpoint

Any way to make money in cryptocurrency?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can you tell me how to increase my earning there?

Don't play "Bet Hi/Low game". You can never win against the computer.

If you are hitting the "Roll" button less than 8 times a day, you are not serious about earning.

Each time you hit the "Roll" button, you also get 2 lottery tickets and reward points.

Weekly lottery is automatic and you don't have to do anything. You can buy more lottery tickets if you want.

Use Reward points to increase your hourly earnings.

Refer as many active members as you can to get 50% of their earnings and also the lottery tickets and Reward points. Every thing is explained in the menu.

I get referrals from directly contacting even the unknown people.

Don't take them directly to google play store because all the apps there have fixed referral IDs which I couldn't change.

I take them to the site through the browser. Once registered, the app is then installed and then they just log in there.

For online promotion, use the safelist mailers. They work better.

Free Advertising For You is another good advertising site. You can upgrade for free in about 20 days.

Use it

Check out the Lightning Network. It's quite an education.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

Don't play "Bet Hi/Low game". You can never win against the computer.

If you are hitting the "Roll" button less than 8 times a day, you are not serious about earning.

Each time you hit the "Roll" button, you also get 2 lottery tickets and reward points.

Weekly lottery is automatic and you don't have to do anything. You can buy more lottery tickets if you want.

Use Reward points to increase your hourly earnings.

Refer as many active members as you can to get 50% of their earnings and also the lottery tickets and Reward points. Every thing is explained in the menu.

I get referrals from directly contacting even the unknown people.

Don't take them directly to google play store because all the apps there have fixed referral IDs which I couldn't change.

I take them to the site through the browser. Once registered, the app is then installed and then they just log in there.

For online promotion, use the safelist mailers. They work better.

Free Advertising For You is another good advertising site. You can upgrade for free in about 20 days.

Use it

Can you tell me how you are recruiting? Are you able to keep them active? How?

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

• 1 year later...

make it like forex trading but in crypto, i read elsewhere that you can profit for as low as U.S.$50.00 investment something like exchanging it from bitcoin to etherium on another exchange site then from etherium to bitcoin on another again and repeat the process.

i have the website somewhere here on my pc, but i haven't tested it yet and most links there are referral links of exchange sites.

Can someone tell me a reliable way to earn crypto? I already earn through a number of faucets, but need to find a reliable way to earn a decent income. Any ideas?