Marketing Checkpoint

Clickbank University - clickbankuniversity.com

captkirk

REVEALED: THE #1 SECRET OF ONLINE MILLIONAIRES

490-250.png

Hi Fellow MC Members and Guests,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

Wanna know something CRAZY?

Over 100,000+ people are successfully generating an online income with ClickBank and they all have one thing in common...

THIS ONE THING is the "secret to their success" and it's being revealed by ClickBank themselves for free right now in this video.

Click Here To Find Out The CRAZY Secret:

http://babo1.com/fq38

This video just went live to the masses TODAY so make sure to watch it ASAP.

What's even better, is the ClickBank secret comes from the most trustworthy source there is...

ClickBank itself.

But hurry, I don’t know how long this launch video will stay up.

$100M/YEAR FROM THIS ONE PAGE?

Hi Fellow MC Members Guests,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk ) here...

If you’re like many Internet marketers, you can’t help drooling when you peruse the famous (and quite addictive) ClickBank marketplace.

From just the front page of the marketplace ClickBank’s clients will earn close to One Hundred Million Dollars this year!

As you click from page to page, your eyes get wider and wider... your heart starts pounding...

… and your jaw drops to the floor when you start to see the incredible popularity, the gravity, all those product pitch pages…

All those products are making someone money.

Making someone rich.

Someone maybe, yes.

But unfortunately, most likely not you.

Quietly under your breath, you make a vow to yourself…

“Someday I’M going to be in the ClickBank Marketplace with thousands of people promoting ME!”

But how?

In the past, ClickBank marketing success has been a hit and miss proposition.

Not anymore.

Fortunately today, I have the answer.

ClickBank University 2.0 is now open!

It just opened yesterday to the mass public so make sure to enroll ASAP to secure your spot.

ClickBank University is THE ONLY learning environment that trains you exclusively in becoming a successful ClickBank marketer BY CLICKBANK themselves.

That’s a very worthy, not to mention worthwhile, goal.

Whether that’s as a successful ClickBank product vendor, or as a ClickBank affiliate earner, ClickBank University gives you the training, the blueprints, the roadmaps and the latest methods to reach your goals as a successful ClickBank marketer.

Go ahead and check out the enrollment video now.

I think you’ll discover with the right ClickBank-oriented training, your online income goals are not just achievable…

… they’re easily reachable through a daily action plan all laid out for you.

Look at it this way, thousands of people have gone before you.

Now IT’S YOUR TURN to get earning in the ClickBank marketplace.

And it all starts when you enroll in ClickBank University.

Go ahead and sign up.

Class is starting now...

IMPORTANT!

Hi Fellow MC Members Guests,

If there was one job, one profession that could set you financially free, I believe affiliate marketing would have to be it.

- It doesn’t discriminate against age, race or gender.

- It doesn’t care who your parents were, your previous experience or whether you went to college or not.

- It doesn’t require you to be a people person or to dress to impress.

- It doesn’t care about anything that would concern “normal employers.”

So if all that’s true, why aren’t more people succeeding online?

There are many reasons obviously, but there is ONE UGLY TRUTH that holds more people back than anything else I know of...

They just don’t know how.

It’s not that people don’t have access to “how to” information.

It’s that for whatever the reason, it usually doesn’t work as stated.

Almost every affiliate marketer I know has had the experience of buying an affiliate marketing information product, perhaps spending thousands on it, and then discovering it doesn’t work.

ClickBank knows its success rests on the shoulders of its affiliate marketers.

That’s why they decided to create an affiliate training program that people can rely on.

They call it ClickBank University 2.0.

It’s unlike anything else that’s out there for one reason.

It works.

The program, from the company whose name is synonymous with affiliate marketing, is based upon proven strategies, principles and tactics used by thousands of ClickBank marketers and affiliates.

It’s important to appreciate how much this program means to ClickBank.

It’s win/win.

The better you’re trained, the more commissions you make and the bigger checks they send you.

It’s as simple as that.

They want their affiliate marketers knowing the most effective online methods so your time and efforts are handsomely rewarded.

I believe with the right training, income-wise the sky’s the limit.

I encourage you, especially if success has been elusive, to check out ClickBank University V2.0 before this offer is gone.

Affiliate marketing doesn’t have to be difficult.

It’s doesn’t have to be hit and miss.

Let their faculty, ClickBank affiliate marketers who have consistently made 7 and 8 figures themselves, show you the way.

THEIR CLIENTS MADE $3 BILLION?!                                         

Have you ever heard someone say that their clients made billions of dollars?

That’s billions with a B.

Probably not…

Well the team at ClickBank can honestly say they’ve paid out over $3 Billion dollars to their clients.
How crazy is that?

And now they’re opening up their doors to the masses and revealing all in step-by-step training videos.

They call it ClickBank University 2.0 and if you haven’t heard about it you better check it out ASAP.

The offer comes down this week so you better get movin!

Click Here To Watch The Enrollment Video:

Hopefully you can get in on time and grab a slice of that ever growing Billion dollar pie over at ClickBank.

I highly recommend you take action on this before it’s gone.

ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO MAKE AN ONLINE INCOME?

Even though ClickBank is the most successful affiliate marketing platform on the Internet...

...even though thousands of the most successful affiliate marketers on the Internet are getting direct deposits to their bank accounts every week...

...still others struggle earning a decent income from their affiliate marketing efforts.

It’s truly unfortunate (and you’re about to discover how totally unnecessary) once enthusiastic affiliate marketers end up hanging it up and quitting.

What’s the worst that happens?

- They end up giving up on their dreams.

- Dreams of working at home.

- Dreams of being financially free.

- Dreams of having more control of their time.

All because the affiliate marketing income and lifestyle failed to materialize...

* Hours upon hours chained to computers...

* No income to show for their efforts...

* Having to constantly stay up-to-date with the newest traffic strategies, apps and platforms...

It can be emotionally draining. But it DOESN’T have to be...

This is EXACTLY WHY ClickBank created ClickBank University.

To once and for all, stop the insanity new affiliate marketers experience every day.

In ClickBank University 2.0, students learn the proven, success-certain strategies, tactics and principles that have worked for tens of thousands of other experienced, full and part-time ClickBank affiliate marketers around the world.

Everything is designed to get you up and going as a ClickBank marketer.

I can tell you this:

Once you’re given a ClickBank-approved affiliate marketing plan, life becomes a whole lot easier.

People from all walks of life have shared with me life-changing stories.

From students and truck drivers to waitresses, it’s humbling.

So if you’re struggling, trying to make it as an affiliate marketer, I encourage you to check out ClickBank University 2.0 right now.

It could be just the thing to jumpstart your success online.

GET COACHING FROM MILLIONAIRES

Hi Fellow Marketer,

It’s important that people appreciate the kind of faculty that’s behind ClickBank University.

For instance, there’s Adam Horwitz, one of the senior faculty members.

Many people don’t realize this, but Adam made his first million creating a ClickBank product.

When he was just 18 years old!

At the time, people were falling over themselves to buy it.

Not just buy it, but PROMOTE IT.

At the time, his ClickBank product got millions of visitors.

And he’s teaching his secrets inside of the university.

Same goes for senior faculty member, Justin Atlan. He’s another extremely successful, 7-figure ClickBank marketer.

Amazingly, Justin started making money online by creating ClickBank product review videos on YouTube. He also was very successful at a young age and was named one of the top 100 young entrepreneurs in the USA by the White House.

Now he’s inspiring others to go for their dreams.

Not only Adam and Justin, but everyone knows how important THE RIGHT WORDS are to a great marketing.

It’s called COPYWRITING. And it’s a must.

That’s why they brought in A-list copywriter, Matt O’Connor to train more ambitious ClickBank University students.

Matt’s one of ClickBank’s top copywriters.

In fact, Matt O’Connor’s had as many as 4 client products of the Top 10 list on ClickBank--AT THE SAME TIME!

PLUS he’s had many, many other 7-figure earning ClickBank products, funnels and product launches over the last 7 years.

Matt’s onboard to show you the copywriting ropes.

Adam Horwitz, Justin Atlan, Matt O’Connor...

These are just three of our senior ClickBank University faculty members who will be training you to become a better, far more successful ClickBank marketer.

Whether that’s as a ClickBank vendor or as an affiliate or both.

As you can appreciate, at ClickBank University 2.0, they’ve left no stone unturned when it comes to training their students.

Enrollment is now open but the special offer will soon be gone. Go ahead and check it out while you can.

HERE'S THE SECRET...

Hi Fellow Marketer,

First, before I start spilling the beans, please know being a super affiliate is HARD.

Yes, many ClickBank marketers can make upwards of a million dollars a year, but those results are not typical.

It takes effort.

Like working out at the gym, you have to put some muscle into it.

That stated, day in and day out, there are proven strategies, principles and tactics EVERY ClickBank super affiliate uses.

And you can learn them at ClickBank University 2.0.

They brought in ClickBank super affiliates that train you in doing what they do to earn those Monster ClickBank checks and direct deposits.

The strategies are proven, but it does take effort.

I’d be lying to you if I said it didn’t.

But here’s the thing:

Most super affiliates I know would rather work for themselves, create their own business and achieve their dream of becoming financial free… than work for someone else.

In other words? It’s worth it.

But the thing is, many people first starting out as an affiliate are not trained. They’re winging it.

And it’s eventually going to cost them.

Either in a loss of enthusiasm. Or of time. Or of money.

Because they don’t know what works.

That’s why ClickBank views their ClickBank University 2.0 as essential, especially if you’re set on being a ClickBank super affiliate.

In other words, why learn the multitude of ways that don’t work rather than just focus on the few that do?

Why learn from people that haven’t done it rather than those that have--time and time again?

The secret to success is to learn from those already successful.

Assuming you’re up for it, ClickBank University 2.0 is for super affiliates in the making.

Enrollment is now open and I encourage you to watch the video before it’s gone.

YOU... AT $10K / MONTH?

$10,000 a month… $100,000 a month… A MILLION DOLLARS not a year--but a month!

Yes, that’s what a successful ClickBank product can generate and what affiliates who are promoting those products can make.

The ClickBank Marketplace tells the story.

Now before I go further, let me say this:

These kinds of results are NOT TYPICAL.

In other words, please don't interpret any of this email as some sort of promise or implication of your future earnings.

Why? It’s the same reason an average person who buys home exercise equipment rarely ends up looking like the person in the infomercials.

I’m not sure quite why that is, but I think it's safe to assume it's true across the board.

Here's the bottom line:

Creating an online business is HARD. And it takes WORK. On top of that, few things ever work right the first time.

You've got to stick with it.

Think about it. If business was easy, everybody would be rich, wouldn’t they?

That’s why it’s EVEN MORE CRITICAL you get trained by experts who have a proven success specifically on ClickBank.

That’s why we encourage all our subscribers trying to make an online income to attend ClickBank University 2.0.

With ClickBank University 2.0 training, the odds of you being successful online developing or promoting ClickBank products go up DRAMATICALLY.

Why?

Because the training is MADE by ClickBank.

They’ve distilled their clients’ success principles, strategies and tactics...

… whether you want to be a ClickBank product developer or an affiliate...

… down to a series of proven blueprints, roadmaps and formulas.

Shared by other ClickBank developers and affiliates who were successful.

The good news is ClickBank University enrollment is now open. And I encourage you to attend while you can.

In the beginning, it could make the difference between a $1,000 month and a $10,000 month.

WANT TO BE AN ONLINE MILLIONAIRE?                  

The way to become a millionaire in any industry is to increase your income, and these success-proven methods can give you ALL the tools you need to do just that.

See why other ClickBank publishers and affiliate marketers are raving about this income-generating program.