6 replies to this topic

#1 PDFutral

PDFutral

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:32 PM

I was wondering what safelists are truly the best ones that work.  I get so tired of the clicking on this or that everytime you get a letter.  I just want a safelist that works I have alot and I don't seem to be getting anywhere

Make money make money make money

http://bit.ly/2JVCqDK

#2 rpsmith

rpsmith

Hot

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 02:20 AM

Sometimes using a safelist is like a crap shoot, you just never really know/ A couple of tips: 1)You can look on this site for recommendations and try them for yourself. 2) Always remember to track your ads to monitor your results. 3)Be flexible. As sad as it is to say this: there are some safelists that lose their value as members activity declines. Be ready to cut your losses if that happens. 4) Be consistent with your ads. (I.E. don't expect a mountain of sales at the outset).

To your success.

Are You Making The Same Costly Mistakes I Did?

Click Here!

If you sell anything online, you Need to See This!

Click Here!

#3 Clare Bowen

Clare Bowen

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 20 June 2018 - 08:00 AM

Just a tip here. If you're finding zero results after quite a lot of mailing. Check that your site is even showing to members at all. Something like the s of https, for example can cause it not to display in all mailers, or ebay pages can be protected by them and not display. Your site should show in the site check when you submit it (you need to see that for yourself), or in the absence of site check, you could ask the admin to check on that for you.

TM-banner468x60.gif

#4 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 2,645 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 June 2018 - 09:38 AM

I was wondering what safelists are truly the best ones that work.  I get so tired of the clicking on this or that everytime you get a letter.  I just want a safelist that works I have alot and I don't seem to be getting anywhere

Hi PDFutral,

Your successful with any form of advertising will depend on what you're promoting and if it fill a Need or want.

If the potential prospect don't need or want what you're offering you can be a member of a Million Safelist with the same results.

I discovered that a long time ago, now I offer marketers what they need and want and get signups, build downlines in the thousands, and make sales. :)

#5 soren

soren

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 04:32 PM

They don't work very well, everybody is in there to create some credit, to promote their own link, not to purchase anything else.

Some, have even some kind of an automatic clicker, others set ads up in many tabs and systematical run through them, to close them down, it's totally worthless.

But sometimes, I guess something is being sold, if it really good stuff, it does happen sometimes I guess.

there is also that problem with all that referring, that many are promoting the same stuff, that doesn't do it any easier.

5b39133a8b43d1530467130.png

watch Video & you'll not be asked to opt-in to do that,

Because it's that good, that I know you'll wanna join

#6 Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Maryanne Myers -Webstars2K

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 12:41 AM

They don't work very well, everybody is in there to create some credit, to promote their own link, not to purchase anything else.

Soren, Nope. Not true. I hear all the time how they DO get signups from them. Safelists (aka "viral mailer") actually are a group interested in the same thing. So of course they snag signups.

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 20th Year Anniversary - Owning an online web business since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

#7 rpsmith

rpsmith

Hot

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 06:09 PM

Some, have even some kind of an automatic clicker, others set ads up in many tabs and systematical run through them, to close them down, it's totally worthless.

But sometimes, I guess something is being sold, if it really good stuff, it does happen sometimes I guess.

there is also that problem with all that referring, that many are promoting the same stuff, that doesn't do it any easier.

I can see your point in this. Sometimes it does seem that way. It can be frustrating. A few things to consider: Is your product or service marketable to other marketers? Is it in demand? Are you consistent with your ads? Are you persistent? Do you concentrate on one ads network or do you spread it around? One thing I have learned, is that you need to spread your promotions around and into other venues. You may wish to expand into social media, if you haven't already.

Are You Making The Same Costly Mistakes I Did?

Click Here!

If you sell anything online, you Need to See This!

Click Here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users