3 replies to this topic

#1 PDFutral

PDFutral

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:32 PM

I was wondering what safelists are truly the best ones that work.  I get so tired of the clicking on this or that everytime you get a letter.  I just want a safelist that works I have alot and I don't seem to be getting anywhere

Make money make money make money

http://bit.ly/2JVCqDK

#2 rpsmith

rpsmith

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 02:20 AM

Sometimes using a safelist is like a crap shoot, you just never really know/ A couple of tips: 1)You can look on this site for recommendations and try them for yourself. 2) Always remember to track your ads to monitor your results. 3)Be flexible. As sad as it is to say this: there are some safelists that lose their value as members activity declines. Be ready to cut your losses if that happens. 4) Be consistent with your ads. (I.E. don't expect a mountain of sales at the outset).

To your success.

Looking For Something? Find it at MylilMarketplace.com!
Or Place a Free 30 day Ad!

Click Here!

#3 Clare Bowen

Clare Bowen

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 20 June 2018 - 08:00 AM

Just a tip here. If you're finding zero results after quite a lot of mailing. Check that your site is even showing to members at all. Something like the s of https, for example can cause it not to display in all mailers, or ebay pages can be protected by them and not display. Your site should show in the site check when you submit it (you need to see that for yourself), or in the absence of site check, you could ask the admin to check on that for you.

Join me at our new mailer! We've gone all out for you!

TM-banner468x60.gif

#4 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 2,527 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 June 2018 - 09:38 AM

I was wondering what safelists are truly the best ones that work.  I get so tired of the clicking on this or that everytime you get a letter.  I just want a safelist that works I have alot and I don't seem to be getting anywhere

Hi PDFutral,

Your successful with any form of advertising will depend on what you're promoting and if it fill a Need or want.

If the potential prospect don't need or want what you're offering you can be a member of a Million Safelist with the same results.

I discovered that a long time ago, now I offer marketers what they need and want and get signups, build downlines in the thousands, and make sales. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users