Marketing Checkpoint

My Heart Is Big - myheartisbig.com

emoney

BigHeart1.gif

MY HEART IS BIG is an intuitive and exclusive crowdfunding platform (staged progression technology).

FAQ

Q. How much to get started?
A. A $3 gratitude and faith seed donation

Q. Do I get my own Display Page?
A. Yes, our unique platform allows you to recceive ever increasing donations through our exclusive forced progressive business model (you receive through automation while giving those who donate the same opportunity to receive simply by giving and sharing)

Q. Why have an automatice progressive business model and not just my own Donations Page?
A. You have the best of both worlds. Our proprietary system allows you to upgrade to higher Tiers manually, for faster upgrades, as to not miss out on payments from referrals who can pass you by, otherwise. Or, you can wait for automated upgrades which is slower o pay the bigger payouts.

Any reserved funds for automatic Tier upgrades is released to your wallet when you manually upgrade for hight payouts. You lose nothing.

Q. Refunds?
A. Of course not, it's a donation (if you cannot afford to donate $3 to potentially receive many times more, do not join).

MY HEART IS BIG Compensation Overview:

https://youtu.be/MO4husOmZtQ

It's all about planting a tiny Gratitude and Faith Seed of just $3, and helping others discover how easy Financial Abundance really can be.

The great news is that the site does all sorting, sifting, selling, etc. for you. 
All you need do is - get your affiliate site in front of as many eye-balls as you can. Simply, help somebody and help yourself . .

Who doesn't have $3 lying around? 
Think about it, who doesn't want to turn a small $3 Gratitude and Faith Seed into Massive Financial Abundance?

Go there now and see for yourself what this extraordinary movement is doing to literally change thousands of lives. 

You too, can benefit in a massive way . . 

Out of all of the chaos to making money online - THIS WORKS. 

REGISTER FREE NOW - DETAILS INSIDE

http://www.auplod.com/u/ulpadoaab3d.jpeg

I'll PIF (pay it forward) to my first 4 referrals  :D if they are willing to follow the PIF strategy.

If you are interested, please contact me here (contact form).

Here are the details for the PIF strategy

We added a PIF Method Strategy video at a whole lot of people's request (Click on PIF to view).

Yes, we are always busy improving your experience. That's why we are here - to make this the absolute best experience bar none.

Since the PIF Method Strategy video going LIVE, deposits and donations have really spiked up as many are realizing the tremendous value in a Guru style system that anyone can implement.

More importantly, bigger and bigger payout donations are going out to our members.

We are on the beach as we type this up so, if a little splash gets on your page, the sun should dry it in a few minutes.

Here is the PIF Method Strategy as outlined previously for your convenience (but, do go and check out the video. We aim to please).

PIF Strategy is exploding.

If you are on the fence, jump off! And, into this wonderful bliss. We have in our hands the ability to affect the world in a most positive way.

Everyone can afford a $3 seed. Speaking of which, here is a strategy that many team builds are using to explode their teams and donations.

PIF Strategy (basically free) to do (see video):

https://youtu.be/Bw7tM_aG6-Q

1. Upgrade to at least Tier 2 first (just make your first deposit for about $10), will cover the instant upgrades.

2. Afterward, PIF 4 people (you get it ALL right back so, you basically spent, nothing).

3. Everyone on your team uses the exact same strategy.

This will push you and everyone on the team forward, always forward and to the higher Tiers and payouts, automatically (even if you already have a couple on your first Tier or not it does not matter).

The spill will help you and others as well.

When everyone employs this simple yet, very powerful strategy - everything is on autpilot and your team will literally explode like many Leader's teams already have (Leaders know the secret and use it to their advantage). And, they get crazy Paid.

You can have the same success, easily.

Imagine, a 200 member community all going out and bringing on 4 each - that's 1000 total community members in no time. Then, rinse and repeat - now we're at 5,000 then, 25,000 then, 125,000 then, 625,000 well, you get the picture.

That's why we need your help.

More exciting news as always, coming very soon,

The My Heart IS Big PIF Success Team

REGISTER FREE NOW

I have paid it forward (PIF) for my first referral (3 spots left).  :) 

http://www.auplod.com/u/adluopaabe5.jpeg

I'll PIF (pay it forward) to my first 4 referrals if they are willing to follow the PIF strategy.

If you are interested, please contact me here (contact form).

Here are the details for the PIF strategy

We added a PIF Method Strategy video at a whole lot of people's request (Click on PIF to view).

Yes, we are always busy improving your experience. That's why we are here - to make this the absolute best experience bar none.

Since the PIF Method Strategy video going LIVE, deposits and donations have really spiked up as many are realizing the tremendous value in a Guru style system that anyone can implement.

More importantly, bigger and bigger payout donations are going out to our members.

We are on the beach as we type this up so, if a little splash gets on your page, the sun should dry it in a few minutes.

Here is the PIF Method Strategy as outlined previously for your convenience (but, do go and check out the video. We aim to please).

PIF Strategy is exploding.

If you are on the fence, jump off! And, into this wonderful bliss. We have in our hands the ability to affect the world in a most positive way.

Everyone can afford a $3 seed. Speaking of which, here is a strategy that many team builds are using to explode their teams and donations.

PIF Strategy (basically free) to do (see video):

https://youtu.be/Bw7tM_aG6-Q

1. Upgrade to at least Tier 2 first (just make your first deposit for about $10), will cover the instant upgrades.

2. Afterward, PIF 4 people (you get it ALL right back so, you basically spent, nothing).

3. Everyone on your team uses the exact same strategy.

This will push you and everyone on the team forward, always forward and to the higher Tiers and payouts, automatically (even if you already have a couple on your first Tier or not it does not matter).

The spill will help you and others as well.

When everyone employs this simple yet, very powerful strategy - everything is on autpilot and your team will literally explode like many Leader's teams already have (Leaders know the secret and use it to their advantage). And, they get crazy Paid.

You can have the same success, easily.

Imagine, a 200 member community all going out and bringing on 4 each - that's 1000 total community members in no time. Then, rinse and repeat - now we're at 5,000 then, 25,000 then, 125,000 then, 625,000 well, you get the picture.

That's why we need your help.

More exciting news as always, coming very soon,

The My Heart IS Big PIF Success Team

REGISTER FREE NOW