bitcoin bitcoin price

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Olivia

Olivia

• Bronze
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 12:25 AM

According to BiShiJies report, Bitcoin price today hits $6800 dollars whose price is $6805.65 dollars now! Whats more, under the rapid push of BTC, other mainstream cryptocurrencies such as BCH, ETH, ETC, and LTC have risen to a new high. What do you think about this surprising news? And will Bitcoin hit $7,000 dollars in the future?

#2 incomeskills

incomeskills

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationBoulder, CO

Posted 25 August 2018 - 01:47 PM

Interesting how the price is rising despite the recend ETF rejections.

It appears we may be entering another
bull market.

I don't think 15k is unreasonable by
EOY - 2018.

I'm hodling several coins.

If YOU have a Laptop AND A PULSE...

Start Earning in Minutes!
PurelyPassiveProfits.com

#3 rpsmith

rpsmith

Hot

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 03:03 PM

I would be careful about investing in BTC. Only risk that which you can afford to lose. I read an article recently where people lost their heads investing in it last year and lost everything when in devalued. I'm not trying to discourage investing, but I am trying to encourage some common sense about this or any other investments you may be considering.

Get The latest market news and price alerts on your favorite cryptocurrencies!

Click Here!

#4 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 613 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 09:26 PM

I would be careful about investing in BTC. Only risk that which you can afford to lose. I read an article recently where people lost their heads investing in it last year and lost everything when in devalued. I'm not trying to discourage investing, but I am trying to encourage some common sense about this or any other investments you may be considering.

Yes, only invest what you can afford to lose, but a lot of people bought into the hype when BTC was hitting new ATHs.. which is never a good idea. It is far better to buy when it is low and people are selling (like now) and sell when it has had a parabolic rise like it did the end of 2017. Of course much easier to say that now looking back :)

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bitcoin, bitcoin price

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users