Marketing Checkpoint

Max Ad Co-op - maxadcoop.com

incomeskills

Traffic Here is Cheap Cheap Cheap!

I am getting leads into my PurelyPassiveProfitsdotcom AR

using Max Ad Co-op Traffic.

For just $2.97/mo you will get THOUSANDS of hits.

Every 2 weeks they buy a bunch of traffic and split it

among Max Members (upgraded).

In 30 days, I received an extra 14,000+ hits, 100% FREE!!!

http://maxadcoop.com/images/468banner3.png

Thanks in advance, you'll be pleased with the value here!

Webinar Reveals how to be Coached<p>by a #1 Vendor/AffiliateWebinar Access

Some pretty cool developments for MORE traffic.

Email from admin:

I hope everything is going great for you in both your personal life and your online business.

Life is a bit hectic here with our new 2 week old baby, and not to be outdone by our dog, she

had a litter of 8 last weekend. So, you can imagine what it is like at our house right now.

This is just a friendly reminder that we will be making our complimentary traffic purchase

this Sunday. If you are a free affiliate and would like to get a share of this week's purchase

be sure to grab a Max membership before midnight Eastern time Saturday night. We have also added

the option to pay in Ethereum and Litecoin for those who are interested.

We are getting ready to put up our testimonials page soon. If you have found Max Ad Co-op to be

helpful in your advertising campaign, then let us hear your success story! Submit your testimonial

to support@maxadcoop.com. Be sure to include a small photo of yourself along with 1 website link

and we'll feature you on our testimonials page.

SNEAK PEAK: We are working on page that will bring in search engine traffic from people who are

looking for an online business and provide them with your links to those businesses whether you

are a free affiliate member or Max member! Pretty exciting stuff so stay tuned!

Have a great weekend and I wish you the best in your advertising campaign!

Nicole

Owner MaxAdCoop.com

Might be worth that $2.97/mo upgrade, huh?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, wondering how many hits you sent to your coop link to get 14,000 visits? Thanks!

Not a single hit. I pay 2.97 per month and they are currently "donating" about 5,000 hits 2x per month on top of the 1k hits and 500 banner and text impressions that come with the $2.97 Max upgrade.

It's LEGIT and a SCREAMING DEAL. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Join here. http://maxadcoop.com/?r=58027

Thanks!

Not a single hit. I pay 2.97 per month and they are currently "donating" about 5,000 hits 2x per month on top of the 1k hits and 500 banner and text impressions that come with the $2.97 Max upgrade.

It's LEGIT and a SCREAMING DEAL. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Join here. http://maxadcoop.com/?r=58027

Thanks!

Ok, thanks! Looks good to give it a try. Sorry only that I missed the latest free traffic buy, that was yesterday.

• 2 weeks later...

Admin just gave all Max Ad members (a $2.97/mo upgrade) 5,700 extra hits. They do this twice per month.

I don't know what you are paying for traffic exchange hits, but I'm sure this is a better value!

http://maxadcoop.com/?r=58027

Happy Marketing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am going to sign up with your link and use this site to advertise my new blog. I am still working on it right now. The moment am done with it, will register here and use it to advertise my blog.

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here

• 2 weeks later...

Am joining right now using your link. Am now done with my blog set up. It is time to start advertising it. I hope i will be able to get lot of interested people for my business from them. Will continue paying the Monthly upgrade if i get a good result from my adverts.

Thanks for trying out our upgrade. Hope it works out for you!

Cool thing is, you are my sixth referral. So far, five have made purchases. Incredible numbers!

And we are still getting roughly 5k donated hits bi-weekly.

That is on top of the 500 hits and banner and text imps. that come with the $2.97 Max Members upgrade.

Can you find better value in TE traffic? If so, please let me know. Thanks!

Max Ad Co-op Works just like Income skills says.. The admin is very generous with the traffic

and I think she blows the competition out of the water. Others would charge 10 or 100 times $2.97

The traffic is very responsive. Dont let the cost fool you.

Join The Man!!!

Much appreciated, my friend!

• 2 weeks later...

We're still doing it over here at

Max Ad co-op.

Max Members are getting OVER 10,000 hits

per month for just $2.97

http://maxadcoop.com/?r=58027

Promoting this is Easy Easy Easy.

And the traffic is GREAT too!

Do you need another reason to join?

Why?

-Adam

Traffic is really cheap here, it cost just $2.97. I don't think there is any other place for one to get this kind of cheap traffic. The admin gives new members, 5,000 Banner and Text Link Credits for free. You can kick start your adverts with that.

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here

The admin recently assigned 5,000 Hits to me. The admin recently purchased traffic from some Top Advertising Sites and awarded 5,000 Hits to all upgraded member. This is an amazing platform. I will definitely renew my upgrade here.

You rock! Thank you!

The next traffic giveaway is coming soon, this is a great chance to get your account set up and become a Max member for $2.97 and you'll have roughly 5,500 hits for that insanely valuable upgrade!

And then Nicole will do it again 2 weeks later and put another 5,000 hits in your account.

Join us! http://maxadcoop.com/?r=58027

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Email from Nicole, (owner).

This

is just a quick email to congratulate each of our Max Members who

just received 4,900 free visitors from this week's complimentary

traffic purchase! Our next purchase for our Max Members will be on

March 17th.

I'm pretty sure, because I still have my PayPal account... It's not about sending or receiving payments they will flag people that are processing large amounts of credit card based and bank transfer based transactions that are also connected to mailer, traffic exchange sites.

I receive hundreds of dollars via PayPal from Udimi every month. In fact PayPal recently entered me into a preferred program to have no delays on payments I receive.

That said, I still understand your apprehension. But I'm almost positive you have nothing to worry about simply upgrading to Max membership.

Thanks for joining. Have a great day!

I was in the "preferred" program early, one of the early people who had no delay. I was loaned 10,000's of dollars in Capitial from them when I wanted it, I have been with them for a LONG time - nearly since they started, I had paypal credit going also. Processed MILLIONS of dollars through them (yes, millions) with a less than 1%, barely there refund rate (including chargeback which was very rare) .... have good credit, long credit, and I am verifiable on things. But yet they got mine.

Dont know how many times I have to post it everywhere but its NOT JUST about traffic exchanges and safelists. It is happening EVERYWHERE, in every arena. Apparently, they are doing away with digital services and goods. Which explains the gaming arena, people who sell graphics, people who buy the stuff also. Anyone connected with it. This is 100,000's of websites and people ...so if not now, it will be later. Those who thought they made too much, or that they were special and ppal would never get them and even told their members that, they eventually did get them.

* * * They are DEFINITELY watching site owners and who they pay also.

Which explains to me why there are sudden surges of closed accounts. One after another.

They are not just getting big sellers. They are also getting people who sell nothing but buy. It does not matter the volumn.

Everyone should get off the paypal teat immediately. Putting it BACK on your sites will just mess you up again. I wouldnt use it for anything, not even Door Dash, Grub hub, to buy soap online, etc use the sites actual merchant account instead because that site will pass paypal middleman fee's onto you.

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

I was in the "preferred" program early, one of the early people who had no delay. I was loaned 10,000's of dollars in Capitial from them when I wanted it, I have been with them for a LONG time - nearly since they started, I had paypal credit going also. Processed MILLIONS of dollars through them (yes, millions) with a less than 1%, barely there refund rate (including chargeback which was very rare) .... have good credit, long credit, and I am verifiable on things. But yet they got mine.

Dont know how many times I have to post it everywhere but its NOT JUST about traffic exchanges and safelists. It is happening EVERYWHERE, in every arena. Apparently, they are doing away with digital services and goods. Which explains the gaming arena, people who sell graphics, people who buy the stuff also. Anyone connected with it. This is 100,000's of websites and people ...so if not now, it will be later. Those who thought they made too much, or that they were special and ppal would never get them and even told their members that, they eventually did get them.

* * * They are DEFINITELY watching site owners and who they pay also.

Which explains to me why there are sudden surges of closed accounts. One after another.

They are not just getting big sellers. They are also getting people who sell nothing but buy. It does not matter the volumn.

Everyone should get off the paypal teat immediately. Putting it BACK on your sites will just mess you up again. I wouldnt use it for anything, not even Door Dash, Grub hub, to buy soap online, etc use the sites actual merchant account instead because that site will pass paypal middleman fee's onto you.

I think most people can agree that there is always a risk with any payment processor freezing or closing accounts and that the vast majority of people getting this treatment are people who are processing large amounts of cc and bank based transactions AND connected with certain types of sites.

It is an algorithm, nothing more, nothing less.

I also understand this has caused a major disruption for many people which is not easy to recover from.

The best approach is to have options and 'back-ups' in place to protect yourself.