Marketing Checkpoint

AltExch - altexch.io

emoney

Here is a special invitation to participate in early investors round of Next Generation Crypto Exchange Altexch.Io

You can currently get tokens at 4 cents vs public sale price of 10 cents i.e at 60 % discount and its a limited time offer.

Their last offer of 2 cents price at 80 % discount got sold out in less than 7 days and I estimate this also will get sold out soon.

In crypto biggest money is made when you get in early in good quality projects 

and i can give straight 5 star recommendation to Altexch

They have over 150k registered users now and a 20k telegram community

in less than 30 days ......and amazing technology.....

Click on the appropriate link below to get your 100 free Tokens ($10 Value):

Hey I just got an update from Altexch guys that they have sold over a million $$ worth of their tokens
in early investors seed round and are now left with about 75 million tokens for this round and more going out every hour...

I estimate this will sell out in next 10-14 days...

So this could be a good time to get in ...

You can currently get tokens at 4 cents vs public sale price of 10 cents i.e at 60 % discount and its a limited time offer ..
Their last offer of 2 cents price at 80 % discount got sold out in less than 7 days and I estimate this also will get sold out soon
In crypto biggest money is made when you get in early in good quality projects and i can give straight 5 star recommendation to Altexch
They have over 150k registered users now and a 20k telegram community in less than 30 days ......and amazing technology.....

Highly recommended

I have 2900 Tokens.  :D

http://www.auplod.com/u/pauodlaf8fd.jpeg

Action Steps

1) Create Your FREE Account here
You'll get your 100 free tokens ($10 Value) upon registration. 

2) If you wish to have more tokens, go to buy now area inside your members only dashboard
and pick up as many tokens as you want. Minimum investment $100 usd - Maximum $1 million usd