1 reply to this topic

#1 davepilgrim

davepilgrim

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 07:23 PM

Stop Paying For Advertising And Start Selling It!

Brand New: Our Plug-n-Play Viral AdBoards Let You Launch

A Profitable Advertising Business In The Next 10 Minutes!

AdCardz_900x450.jpg

A Turnkey Web Business That's Designed To Grow Itself!

If you're sick of promoting other people's stuff and you just want a simple but profitable business of your own - one that will reward you properly for your efforts - then consider this new Web App...

You Giveaway Free Ads to your visitors, and some of those people will pay you for various add-ons.

Free or paid, every advertisier sends some visitors to activate their Ads, generating hands-free traffic to your website.

Which means even more free Ads are created and even more Sales are made... which in turn generates even more visitor traffic.

So Your AdBoard Business Literally Grows Itself!

CLICK HERE

728x90.png?1537173896

#2 simplygenius

simplygenius

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 09:14 PM

I'm sorry to say that every one of this ad pack purchasing type of product has been a tremendous disappointment my from my experience.

I honestly believe these type of advertising tend to over promise on what they can deliver and end up being a no better mousetrap than what's already in the marketplace.

One point I would love to make, is this one size fits all approach being applied by all these programs i.e "just do this, no matter your level and reap these fantastic results" or it all boils down to recruiting and recruiting and recruiting in order to make any money.

Programs that simply focus on getting others to sign up and upgrade so money can be made is so Twenty something years ago and that's the main reason why the average age of an affiliate marketer is hovering around the mid fifties as there is no innovation just repetition of diluted marketing methods...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: advertising, adboards, ad board

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users