Marketing Checkpoint

The bottom line of working online and earning an income is quite simple really. Yet we flounder around the vast internet wasting time and fortunes. Of course it took me long enough to get my act together. Paying out everyday for hits and clicks. Joining various sites to surf. There are a few that provide me with an income though not in such an easy way.

Have you guessed what it is yet? Surely you have! The bottom line of course is traffic. Up above that you have website builders/developers. The internet is no different from newspapers and T.V. They needed and still do need people to advertise to earn an income and those advertising are the same. All the websites on the internet need advertising. They are my main sources of income now. As with many MLM sites etc there are good and bad and thousands. Only advice I can give is to try out a few you can afford and go from there. One site I will mention however is - link NOT allowed - . It has variety, value and response.

May Your God's Be With You

Edited by Darren Olander
Removed affiliate link

• 2 weeks later...

Agree completely that traffic is the lifeblood for our businesses.  It does need to be good traffic though and I do advise always tracking hits to check results.  By doing this I have avoided some expensive time wasting! 

I loves to blog  :P earn  :D and help others when I can  ;)

Feel free to check out my blog for more info about me and what I do! 

• 3 months later...

hello there, nice post. I think you don't need to pay there are gazillions of free services out there that far outweighs paid services. search here you will find a lot. but if you are the paying kind instead of the surfing kind, it's up to you.

The bottom line of working online and earning an income is quite simple really. Yet we flounder around the vast internet wasting time and fortunes. Of course it took me long enough to get my act together. Paying out everyday for hits and clicks. Joining various sites to surf. There are a few that provide me with an income though not in such an easy way.

Have you guessed what it is yet? Surely you have! The bottom line of course is traffic. Up above that you have website builders/developers. The internet is no different from newspapers and T.V. They needed and still do need people to advertise to earn an income and those advertising are the same. All the websites on the internet need advertising. They are my main sources of income now. As with many MLM sites etc there are good and bad and thousands. Only advice I can give is to try out a few you can afford and go from there. One site I will mention however is - link NOT allowed - . It has variety, value and response.

May Your God's Be With You