Marketing Checkpoint

Grow Your Business With An Affiliate Program

You have your business and you want to promote it then you use paid and free advertising methods. Probably your business opportunity is hosted on a website you own and then you need links. A very fast way to get links is to have your affiliate program, so people place links to your website in the form example.com/index.php?ref=547 and so on, if people that join your opportunity get rewarded to bring referrals then theoretically you could have an exponential growth of your business. You could also have a banner and your affiliates could post everywhere and all of this is free advertising that you don't pay.

Now you are just someone that has find an awesome business opportunity but you don't have a website but just an affiliate link, a banner then there are many networks in which you can join and contact people ( just think to facebook for example ) but there are systems in which you can have an unlimited exposure of your banner or text link by growing a downline under you, so to promote your first program you have to promote a second one that will promote your first one and we have just moved your problem on a different program. The key to success is simply to have a team of people, by team i mean 4 or 5 people with whom you have a business relationship and for business relationship i mean a sort of friendship in which you work together to achieve success not only in one program but in every program that can have a successful follow up. If you have a such team and each member of your team has its personal team then if your business is good then will be propagated to the members of your team, to their teams, to the teams of their teams member and so on like in a successful downline.

I'm trying to form my own team made of 4 or 5 people not just to promote my business but to promote your too as i own a system that can show your banner to an unlimited number of people through the downline you'll create, but at the same time i'm interested to your business because could be better than mine and anyway you should be very motivated and eager to be successful in what you are doing, it's not bad if you are also a friendly person so we could do all this business thing having fun together.

If what i wrote has moved you in some way then leave a comment on this post and i'll contact you as soon as possible...

• 3 months later...