Marketing Checkpoint

Big Hello From Ireland!

Ellieo

Hey there everyone! Am loving the look of this forum and really looking forward to getting to know you all better.  

A little about me:

I have been marketing for several years now and always happy to pass on my knowledge.  Very happy to keep learning from others who know a lot more than me however  :D

Working online has changed my life.  It has allowed me to build an income despite major health issues and I love every minute.  Its given me back the self respect that I lost when the job I worked and studied for years to do was taken away... It also allows me to spend much of my time in nature with my much loved Molly Moo (woofer).  

Would love to hear a little about you! 

Ellie

I loves to blog  :P earn  :D and help others when I can  ;)

Feel free to check out my blog for more info about me and what I do! 

Hey there everyone! Am loving the look of this forum and really looking forward to getting to know you all better.  

A little about me:

I have been marketing for several years now and always happy to pass on my knowledge.  Very happy to keep learning from others who know a lot more than me however  :D

Working online has changed my life.  It has allowed me to build an income despite major health issues and I love every minute.  Its given me back the self respect that I lost when the job I worked and studied for years to do was taken away... It also allows me to spend much of my time in nature with my much loved Molly Moo (woofer).  

Ellie

Hi Ellie,

Welcome to the forum!  :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

A little about me:

Ellie

Hi Ellie,

Welcome to the forum!  :D