Marketing Checkpoint

DailyFreedomChallenge - dailyfreedomchallenge.com

emoney

• 1 month later...

Would you like to join this program FOR FREE?

I have earned 90 cents until now, without sponsoring anybody and

I'm offering 4 PIF (pay it forward = I will pay for you) positions for free.

http://www.auplod.com/u/ploudab4fcd.jpeg

It is a great opportunity to get in and earn.

The only requirement is that you have to PIF at least 2 people in as well.

It will cost you only about 40 cents in Bitcoin to do this, but you will see most of it come back as you PIF your 2.

Our team is growing and would love to have you for the ride.

When everyone employs this simple yet, very powerful strategy

everything is on autpilot and your team will literally explode.

If you want a PIF, just write me HERE using my contact form. 

Before offering to PIF somebody into Daily Freedom Challenge

make sure you get a written commitment via return Email, 

that they themselves will PIF at least 2 other people into our program. 

• 2 weeks later...

Is this business a Company Forced or a Team Forced ?

A BRIEF UPDATE:

✨✨Thank you for your patience while we load about 400k into the system.  They each have a member ID and the rest is up to the programmer.  We are down for maintenance because we needed to ensure that we had the last ID number used and so that the system will not have to contend with members joining and taking positions as we load.  This is the first of many times we will do this.  Once these are in successfully we will begin working on the 1.5 million and then the others.  We just need to be safe and not risk messing up member accounts as we do this.  So again, thank you for being patient.  (The new members are being loaded into the FML and will be PIFed as funds become available.)  REMINDER:  When we are back up we will be company/community forced.  

✨✨For those of you who are asking why are we PIFing because either a) everyone can afford twenty cents or B) if they can't help themselves why should we, let me answer this just one more time.  If you have every truly been poor or financially strapped (and you don't have to be in a developing country or area to experience this) then you know how difficult it is to have the materials, resources, and access you need to improve your lot in life.  It is hard to pull yourself up by your bootstraps if you don't have boots.  It is a difficult decision to take even 20 cents from your limited resources when you have no idea when or if you will get another twenty cents or you are sacrificing something you need for yourself or your family.  There are people in the world who are financially depressed and poor.  It is those people we are trying to help and in helping them, quite honestly, we lift ourselves out of our own limitations.  We bless and are blessed in return.  We, in essence, pay it forward because it is in everyone's best interest to take care of one another.

That is why we argued and struggled to make this program as cheap as possible so that it within reach of many and so that we can afford to help our brothers and sisters who live daily lives of deprivation of one type or another, whether it is housing, health care, food, clean water, whatever.  We do it because the believers among us of whatever faith or denomination believe that we are our brothers and sisters keepers.  We are responsible and together we can do wondrous things.  I mention this in response to the emails and comments that question why we are bothering to do what we are doing the way we are doing it.  Even if your motivations are completely selfish, I challenge you to ask the same question a bit more down the road when our outreach has had a positive effect on your own financial wellbeing.

✨✨In order to help us with the funds we need to keep this outreach going and quite frankly help as many people as we are able as fast as we are able, members have donated to the PIF fund, others have indicated they are willing to help us with the funds to PIF thousands and millions.  Then there are members who have suggested that we change our programming and have members, beginning on level 10, donate $5 per level to the fund so that our outreach can be ongoing.  That idea has merit.  Remember we don't have admin fees included in this program and some think we are delusional.  But this idea is worth thinking about because it is not admin money but money to help the community grow.  That's one idea.

✨Two members are working together to develop a DFC t-shirt where the funds will go to PIF new members.  This idea is in development.

✨Soon we will be sharing with you token project that will provide extra funds for the PIF project and provide our members with another way changing the world.  We will have access to the HOPE token with its own unique blockchain technology.  The tokens will become a coin and traded live but for us, it will give our members additional income while lifting others up.  The details are being worked out and will be presented to the community soon.

✨I cannot tell you how much I and the admin team are gratified by these offers and the projects in development. They will ensure our longevity and extend our ministry into areas that we have not yet taken hold. We will be able to fulfill our promise and mission. Thank you so much.  So now we have the numbers and we will be generating the funds we need to help them. 

✨✨I was going to go into a diatribe about how certain members and ex-members sunk our PP account but it is not worth the effort brooding over the loss.  We knew the risk with PayPal but I did not figure on the amount of dishonest behavior among our membership and I should have.  Paypal, of course, closed the account and froze our assets for 180 days but miraculously the day before that happened I happen to be in the account and decided to move the PIF funds from there (17K) to the savings account.  By Sunday afternoon I found that the funds remaining (about $497) were locked up.  So, God is good. We are OK moving forward and not needing to cry over spilled milk.

✨We are investigating if there is anything we can do to replace PP so members have the option of funding their accounts with fiat currency but as of yet do not have a good solution.  (I know, I know, ORU.  But it is too expensive for us at this point (if everyone needs a card) and we would need them to integrate with Coinpayments to provide a passthrough.)  The good thing about the situation we had was that through Coinpayments our accounts were kept automatically.  Now we need to find the same situation.  Or we need to find a solution that handles both fiat and coin if we decide to keep that option open to our members.

✨✨I promised brief so here is the last thing we can ruminate on while we wait for the site to come back up.  In order for the millions of people coming in to really help us help them, we need them to do two things, help us do outreach and most of them will, especially when they start earning.  The second thing we need everyone to do is to purchase subs.  Currently, we expect all our members to do so when they are in profit specifically but we have not totally automated the system because I hoped members would comply voluntarily, which many have and thank you.  

We would like to put a proposal on the table that we automate sub purchases.  (Almost every change we have made to our programming has cost us more money so we will have to wait till we have the funds available.)  However, if we automated sub purchases at levels 10, 20, 30 we will greatly speed up leveling up for everyone and ensure that the last in will not be waiting in a long line to start earning.  This is just an idea that will fit in alongside manual purchases for those who have the money but that will allow people who are managing large and extremely large groups to have their members participate in helping themselves and the community without having to go into each account separately.  Another thing worth thinking about.

✨✨Most times when I am working on this and considering how far we have come and how somehow every time there is a wall for us to hit, a way is made that takes us over, around or under it. I am continually amazed by the grace of the DFC community and how most of us are working with a common purpose towards a worthy mission.  Thank you for everything you do to continue to make all this possible. 

✨✨We are still accepting donations to the PIF fund for the incoming members. To donate to DFC through the e-wallet use: user name -DailyFreedomChallenge. 

To donate with BTC use: 

1P7jKYcFZLTkuWGoQ1Wz8yxiU5XtEz1Dvw

Our gratitude to each and every one of you who are doing your best to make DFC the marvel that it is and to help lift millions out of poverty around the globe.

It will cost you only about 40 cents in Bitcoin to do this, but you will see most of it come back as you PIF your 2.

The website is working fine now. :)