wordpress blog blogging wordpress

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 freya

freya

• Bronze
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 01:36 AM

Am not able to comment on some blog websites (Wordpress). It is showing to log in first. But there is no register button, then how can I login to comment. Somebody pls help me.

#2 Clare Bowen

Clare Bowen

Hot

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 16 March 2019 - 01:44 AM

I think it depends on the settings that the blog owner has chosen for comments. They have the option to either let anyone comment (and whether they should add name and email address with that or not)  or they can allow comments only from people who have a wordpress account and are logged into it.

TM-banner468x60.gif

#3 Cynthiagarden

Cynthiagarden

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, USA

Posted 27 March 2019 - 12:48 AM

The login button should appear at the top, right side of the Wordpress website. Try logging in on my Wordpress website, & leaving a comment...https://hopeisfree.net/.

Get paid working from anywhere! And while you work, breathe happy & live well

#4 weblord

weblord

Weblord of www.Nabaza.com & www.NameHost.us/www.1weblord.com

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,773 posts
  • LocationThe Philippines

Posted 29 April 2019 - 11:47 PM

if it's wordpress, determine first the domain name for example, the domain is example.com attach /wp-login.php to it and in that same page below the signup form you'll see a Register link to it in the format example.com/wp-login.php?action=register, you may attach this /wp-login.php?action=register at the end of the domain, and you can register to comment, if the owner of the wordpress blog have enabled membership registration as you may come as a subscriber.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wordpress blog, blogging, wordpress

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users