Photo

Daily Traffic Is The Engine That Will Move Your Business Forward!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 2,827 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 May 2019 - 09:23 AM

Hi Fellow MC Members and Guests,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

Daily Traffic Is The Engine That Will Move Your Business Forward!

If I had any secrets to share it would be, Drive Traffic To Your Gateway(s), Blogs, and Websites Daily Without Fail.

For me, I suggest that you use Free Advertising in addition to what you're doing to post ads daily without fail.

The ONLY way that I have found to move my business forward is to keep visitors coming to my business day-in and day-out without fail.

Frankly, I don't care what method(s) that you use FREE or PAID as long as you're driving traffic to your business daily! 

Tip: Post Ads Daily Without Fail To Move Your Business Forward To Find New Members To Leverage Your Time And Efforts To Grow Your Business! :)

#2 weblord

weblord

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 02:06 PM

yes a business with no visitors or traffic is a dead business. as they say build in and they will come is a myth in online business. setup business and do all the forms of free and paid advertising you pour on it, but the biggest budget you need to invest in with your time, money and effort is advertising or it will not sell.

#3 captkirk

captkirk

• Moderators
  • 2,827 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 May 2019 - 07:30 PM

yes a business with no visitors or traffic is a dead business. as they say build in and they will come is a myth in online business. setup business and do all the forms of free and paid advertising you pour on it, but the biggest budget you need to invest in with your time, money and effort is advertising or it will not sell.

Yes, the ability to generate traffic has brought me many opportunities and offers.

People also think that I have some Special Techniques, Skills, knowledge that I don’t have other than posting ads 365(6) days a year.

Even when I tell them that I only post ads daily, they still think that I can teach them how to do what I do and they want to know the sites that I use where the fishes (signups) jump in the boat. :)

#4 weblord

weblord

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 11:36 PM

yes it brings wonders if you know what urls to post them in. yeah pls feel free to post them here so i could joined in after you if i dont have those.

#5 weblord

weblord

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 11:38 PM

pls kindly list them all here the url and i will joined in after you.

Yes, the ability to generate traffic has brought me many opportunities and offers.

People also think that I have some Special Techniques, Skills, knowledge that I don’t have other than posting ads 365(6) days a year.

Even when I tell them that I only post ads daily, they still think that I can teach them how to do what I do and they want to know the sites that I use where the fishes (signups) jump in the boat. :)

#6 captkirk

captkirk

• Moderators
  • 2,827 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 May 2019 - 11:48 PM

pls kindly list them all here the url and i will joined in after you.

You can find them (most) in the program threads. :)

#7 weblord

weblord

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 11:59 PM

yes, finding them now. thank you so much

are these the programs that pays you even if you remain free but refers to them paid members?

You can find them (most) in the program threads. :)

#8 captkirk

captkirk

• Moderators
  • 2,827 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 May 2019 - 12:07 AM

yes, finding them now. thank you so much

are these the programs that pays you even if you remain free but refers to them paid members?

Most of the advertising programs are free to join and free members can earn a commission per sale.

The newest one that I'm promoting TVTA only pay commission to the upgraded member. But the upgrade is only $17 one-time. :)

#9 weblord

weblord

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 12:16 AM

yes, ill be there too. in this tvtraffic, before you refer, it's a must that you need to be upgraded?

because in wealthyaffiliate and wowapp, you don't need to upgrade but when you refer people and they upgrade you get commissions.

#10 weblord

weblord

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 12:17 AM

got a question for you, sorry forgot to quote you.. before this post.

Most of the advertising programs are free to join and free members can earn a commission per sale.

The newest one that I'm promoting TVTA only pay commission to the upgraded member. But the upgrade is only $17 one-time. :)

#11 captkirk

captkirk

• Moderators
  • 2,827 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 May 2019 - 12:23 AM

yes, ill be there too. in this tvtraffic, before you refer, it's a must that you need to be upgraded?

because in wealthyaffiliate and wowapp, you don't need to upgrade but when you refer people and they upgrade you get commissions.

Yes, members can join for free and use the site as a free member but only upgraded members earn commission.

I guess that's the incentive for members to upgrade if they want to promote the site and get paid.

I think it's to a site advantage to let members join for free and earn commission as a free member.

#12 weblord

weblord

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 02:07 AM

im on it right now surfing for credits at tvtrafficads, now im asking a question about hotspotmailer, you said something about post? i thought it should be send because it's a mailer?

Yes, members can join for free and use the site as a free member but only upgraded members earn commission.

I guess that's the incentive for members to upgrade if they want to promote the site and get paid.

I think it's to a site advantage to let members join for free and earn commission as a free member.

#13 captkirk

captkirk

• Moderators
  • 2,827 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 May 2019 - 02:11 AM

im on it right now surfing for credits at tvtrafficads, now im asking a question about hotspotmailer, you said something about post? i thought it should be send because it's a mailer?

Posting your ads to HSM!:)

#14 weblord

weblord

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 02:21 AM

via email or via post just like in fafy?

Posting your ads to HSM! :)

#15 captkirk

captkirk

• Moderators
  • 2,827 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 May 2019 - 02:28 AM

via email or via post just like in fafy?

Post your ads via email.

#16 weblord

weblord

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 02:31 AM

ok, im in, well in no time at all.

i will.

it offers 50 credits per email. yay

Post your ads via email.