Marketing Checkpoint

Daily Traffic Is The Engine That Will Move Your Business Forward!

Hi Fellow MC Members and Guests,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

Daily Traffic Is The Engine That Will Move Your Business Forward!

If I had any secrets to share it would be, Drive Traffic To Your Gateway(s), Blogs, and Websites Daily Without Fail.

For me, I suggest that you use Free Advertising in addition to what you're doing to post ads daily without fail.

The ONLY way that I have found to move my business forward is to keep visitors coming to my business day-in and day-out without fail.

Frankly, I don't care what method(s) that you use FREE or PAID as long as you're driving traffic to your business daily! 

Tip: Post Ads Daily Without Fail To Move Your Business Forward To Find New Members To Leverage Your Time And Efforts To Grow Your Business! :)

yes a business with no visitors or traffic is a dead business. as they say build in and they will come is a myth in online business. setup business and do all the forms of free and paid advertising you pour on it, but the biggest budget you need to invest in with your time, money and effort is advertising or it will not sell.

yes a business with no visitors or traffic is a dead business. as they say build in and they will come is a myth in online business. setup business and do all the forms of free and paid advertising you pour on it, but the biggest budget you need to invest in with your time, money and effort is advertising or it will not sell.

Yes, the ability to generate traffic has brought me many opportunities and offers.

People also think that I have some Special Techniques, Skills, knowledge that I don’t have other than posting ads 365(6) days a year.

Even when I tell them that I only post ads daily, they still think that I can teach them how to do what I do and they want to know the sites that I use where the fishes (signups) jump in the boat. :)

pls kindly list them all here the url and i will joined in after you.

Yes, the ability to generate traffic has brought me many opportunities and offers.

People also think that I have some Special Techniques, Skills, knowledge that I don’t have other than posting ads 365(6) days a year.

Even when I tell them that I only post ads daily, they still think that I can teach them how to do what I do and they want to know the sites that I use where the fishes (signups) jump in the boat. :)

yes, finding them now. thank you so much

are these the programs that pays you even if you remain free but refers to them paid members?

Most of the advertising programs are free to join and free members can earn a commission per sale.

The newest one that I'm promoting TVTA only pay commission to the upgraded member. But the upgrade is only $17 one-time. :)

got a question for you, sorry forgot to quote you.. before this post.

Most of the advertising programs are free to join and free members can earn a commission per sale.

The newest one that I'm promoting TVTA only pay commission to the upgraded member. But the upgrade is only $17 one-time. :)

yes, ill be there too. in this tvtraffic, before you refer, it's a must that you need to be upgraded?

because in wealthyaffiliate and wowapp, you don't need to upgrade but when you refer people and they upgrade you get commissions.

Yes, members can join for free and use the site as a free member but only upgraded members earn commission.

I guess that's the incentive for members to upgrade if they want to promote the site and get paid.

I think it's to a site advantage to let members join for free and earn commission as a free member.

im on it right now surfing for credits at tvtrafficads, now im asking a question about hotspotmailer, you said something about post? i thought it should be send because it's a mailer?

Yes, members can join for free and use the site as a free member but only upgraded members earn commission.

I guess that's the incentive for members to upgrade if they want to promote the site and get paid.

I think it's to a site advantage to let members join for free and earn commission as a free member.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Daily Traffic is a good place to advertise one's business. We are about to start using it too.

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here

• 2 months later...

I completely agree with you. Daily traffic is needed to become successful online. I still think the best traffic comes from Safelist / Mailers.

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here

• 3 weeks later...