Marketing Checkpoint

ViralNugget - viralnugget.com

weblord

logo.png Website Owners: Earn Free Advertising And 70% Of The Revenue Generated From Your Spare Ad Space!

We turn your unused space into cash and free viral advertising down 5 levels of referrals. Where on your site can you fit a simple ad block? Turn that empty space into something useful with Viral Nugget!

Advertisers

Email Ads, Text Ads, and Banner Ads!

Get thousands of impressions of your text or banner ads every day displayed on HUNDREDS of different websites! Pay the lowest cost per click. You only pay when your ads receive legitimate clicks! Email Ads go direct to our members who optionally choose to receive them.

Publishers

Earn 70% of the revenue generated in cash for displaying text or banners ads on your website. Earn free advertising impressions for your own text and banner ads.

Affiliates

Earn 40% recurring commissions on upgraded members you referred. Also earn bonus ad impressions down 5 levels earned by anyone you've referred who becomes a publisher.

Now I'm just a publisher and affiliate but i know i will be one of their advertisers as well, but for the meantime i make money first with this.

IT'S YOUR CHOICE, YOU BECOME ALL 3: ADVERTISES, PUBLISHERS AND AFFILIATES, doesn't matter because you make money either way and yes, you make money even as a free member. 30% commission last time i check.

[JOIN HERE]

Contest Prizes

1st - 4000 Mailing Credits

2nd - 2000 Mailing Credits

3rd - 1000 Mailing Credits

4th - 500 Mailing Credits

5th - 250 Mailing Credits

Hey I won 1st place last month

Last Month Winners

1st - William Nabaza (Prize – 4000 Mailing Credits)

PTL Thank you HOLY SPIRIT!

[JOIN HERE]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah, he stopped with the Join Here billboards!

I've been having a hard time getting the JS code to work with several of my wordpress sites, even the plugins made for JS say there is errors in it.  I have also tried using it as text  and in the WP themes code itself.  I googled the problem and followed the instructions put out by WP but nothing happened.

Seriously, the only thing i can think of that it might be is there are no advertisers for me so no Ad Box is showing up with/without ads...

Anyone else have this problem, I am new to wordpress (about 5 years), it just seemed like it wasn't worth coding anymore and even Joomla and the others I had used for 20 years can't keep up with what WP can do with a plugin.

Michael Kelly   |    DCDK.Jewelry   |   WireWrap.Jewelry   |   TheFreeJewelryProject.Info

mikes-banner1.jpg

Mikes.Marketing | Mikes.Reviews  |  Mikes.link

Yeah, he stopped with the Join Here billboards!

I've been having a hard time getting the JS code to work with several of my wordpress sites, even the plugins made for JS say there is errors in it.  I have also tried using it as text  and in the WP themes code itself.  I googled the problem and followed the instructions put out by WP but nothing happened.

Seriously, the only thing i can think of that it might be is there are no advertisers for me so no Ad Box is showing up with/without ads...

Anyone else have this problem, I am new to wordpress (about 5 years), it just seemed like it wasn't worth coding anymore and even Joomla and the others I had used for 20 years can't keep up with what WP can do with a plugin.

I've put it on wordpress sites and it is currently on my blog too.. please PM me here with the code you're trying to use and I should be able to help. 

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog