Marketing Checkpoint

Leads N Profits - leadsnprofits.com

captkirk

SUPER MAILER SYSTEM THAT PAYS INSTANT COMMISSIONS FOR UPGRADES - 100% FREE!

500-300.gif

Hi Fellow MC Members and Guests,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here... (Platinum Member) :)

You're invited to a special pre-launch
of Frank Salinas' new site Leads n Profits

Lead n Profits is a Free-To-Join Mailer System
that delivers free traffic to your websites
from banner ads, text ads, credtt mails & solo ads
and members get paid directly by other members!

This means no refunds, no chargebacks,
no one freezing your account.

You can get paid by 1 or all of 10 these based
on where you live:

• Bitcoin
  • Cash App
  • Facebook Pay
  • Google Pay
  • Litecoin
  • ORU
  • Stripe
  • Uphold
  • Venmo
  • Zelle

PLUS! You can even click on ads for a chance to
win free ads and solo ads! And soon cash too.

On top of that, even Free Members Earn 50%
commissions! This means you could get
a direct payment starting today!

There is more to the system than what we can
put here so click below to join right now and
start getting more traffic, build your list and
get direct member to member to payments.

Oh, and if you cannot receive some of the payment
methods Frank has it setup so he can take them
for you and pay you out so everyone will always
have 10 ways to upgrade!

Join here:

http://babo1.com/jx60

Wow! Over 40% of New Members joining this site Are Upgrading 

Just take a look at some of our recent members who have upgraded:

http://babo1.com/jx66

PreLaunch Contest!

Cash Prizes for the top 10 places!

IT STARTS MONDAY JULY 29, 2019 @ 8AM CST /9 AM EST
AND ENDS WHEN WE HIT 5,000 MEMBERS!

$1075 In Cash Prizes:

1st - $350 Cash

2nd - $250 Cash

3rd -  $150 Cash

4th - $100 Cash

5th - $75 Cash

6th -  $50 Cash

7th - $25 Cash

8th - $25 Cash

9th - $25 Cash

10th - $25 Cash

Imagine All The Sales You'll Earn Going For 1st Place!  

Go for it!

Here's Why Others Are Joining:

Build Your Email List Free
Email Members Free
Receive 50% Direct Commissions
Banner Ads
Text Ads
Credit Emails
Solo Ads
Member To Member Payments

Create Your Free Account Now

join.png

joined after you.

your first crew member

capt, do you have any coupon code for me?

PreLaunch Contest!

Cash Prizes for the top 10 places!

IT STARTS MONDAY JULY 29, 2019 @ 8AM CST /9 AM EST
AND ENDS WHEN WE HIT 5,000 MEMBERS!

$1075 In Cash Prizes:

1st - $350 Cash

2nd - $250 Cash

3rd -  $150 Cash

4th - $100 Cash

5th - $75 Cash

6th -  $50 Cash

7th - $25 Cash

8th - $25 Cash

9th - $25 Cash

10th - $25 Cash

Imagine All The Sales You'll Earn Going For 1st Place!  

Go for it!

Here's Why Others Are Joining:

Build Your Email List Free
Email Members Free
Receive 50% Direct Commissions
Banner Ads
Text Ads
Credit Emails
Solo Ads
Member To Member Payments

Create Your Free Account Now

join.png

• 4 weeks later...

Checked today and noticed i had 5 downlines already and one of them had upgraded. I received no commission for that. How will one claim the commission ? 

It seem the downline upgraded to Gold using the payment method which i am not using.

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here

I have sent a message to the admin and hope he reply me and let me know what to do to claim the commission. I will post here my proof when i do to show people LeadsNProfits rocks.

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here

join the fb group when you logged in to leadsnprofits.com then post your question/issue on that fb group, im currently moderator of the fb group, i'll make sure your issue will be answered.

I have sent a message to the admin and hope he reply me and let me know what to do to claim the commission. I will post here my proof when i do to show people LeadsNProfits rocks.

join the fb group when you logged in to leadsnprofits.com then post your question/issue on that fb group, im currently moderator of the fb group, i'll make sure your issue will be answered.

Thank you for the suggestion. I really appreciate it. Am yet to hear from the Admin. I have joined the Facebook group but needs approval to become full member.

I am having Six Downlines right now and one of them is a Gold Member.

Screenshot-1.png

Nothing show up in my Commission

Screenshot-2.png

Let me ask this,

Are you having upgraded members among your downlines ? 

I guess you are a free member, are you receiving commissions for the upgraded members ?

yes i am a free member. i have 2 gold referrals under me with 21 referrals, and growing.

it's not automatic. you have to send a pm to Brenda de Reus on facebook, she's the admin of leadsnprofits.com

message her show her your screen shot. i hope it gets fixed soon. also make sure your profile is completed with payment methods you accept

alternatively post to the fb group you just joined in with screen shots and someone will attend to you. i don't see you anymore on pending join on fb group so i have concluded someone must have approved you, Frank, Brenda or me, most probably the first two persons.

Thank you for the suggestion. I really appreciate it. Am yet to hear from the Admin. I have joined the Facebook group but needs approval to become full member.

I am having Six Downlines right now and one of them is a Gold Member.

Screenshot-1.png

Nothing show up in my Commission

Screenshot-2.png

Let me ask this,

Are you having upgraded members among your downlines ? 

I guess you are a free member, are you receiving commissions for the upgraded members ?

yes i am a free member. i have 2 gold referrals under me with 21 referrals, and growing.

it's not automatic. you have to send a pm to Brenda de Reus on facebook, she's the admin of leadsnprofits.com

message her show her your screen shot. i hope it gets fixed soon. also make sure your profile is completed with payment methods you accept

alternatively post to the fb group you just joined in with screen shots and someone will attend to you. i don't see you anymore on pending join on fb group so i have concluded someone must have approved you, Frank, Brenda or me, most probably the first two persons.

Thanks for your support. I appreciate it.

I added Brenda as you stated. She responded really fast and i chatted with her. She was helpful.

She is the platform programmer, not the main admin. She explained to me why i did not gte paid. She stated, 1st sale commission will go to Admin and second one will go to me if i receive the downline payment directly but will receive 50% Commission if admin receive the 2nd sale Payment on my behalf.

I guess i have to advertise the program more and get more downlines that will get me paid commissions.

yes, the same explanation I received from her. congrats you got it resolved.

Thanks for your support. I appreciate it.

I added Brenda as you stated. She responded really fast and i chatted with her. She was helpful.

She is the platform programmer, not the main admin. She explained to me why i did not gte paid. She stated, 1st sale commission will go to Admin and second one will go to me if i receive the downline payment directly but will receive 50% Commission if admin receive the 2nd sale Payment on my behalf.

I guess i have to advertise the program more and get more downlines that will get me paid commissions.

I requested to join the FB group a few minutes ago.

I am a new member of LNP. Paid for the upgrade, but LNP still shows me as a free member. So I sent an email to Frank 3 days ago.

2nd468.jpg

Someone beat me into approving you. i've also replied to your post on the group.

I requested to join the FB group a few minutes ago.

I am a new member of LNP. Paid for the upgrade, but LNP still shows me as a free member. So I sent an email to Frank 3 days ago.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't understand what is going here right now. I think Admin should be able to approve members that made payment. I paid for Gold Membership for more than One Week now and mailed Admin, replied once and told me he had sent a mail to one member but till now, nothing. 

Am still a free member.

I also earned $7.50 Commission but till  now, still Pending. I don't really understand how this Platform works anymore. No way to withdraw commissions. No way to get upgrade approved on time.

Admin had rectified the issue and am now an upgraded member. I also received payment for the commission earned. I thank the Admin for the help.

• 4 months later...

Been with LnP for around 2 weeks now.  Have set up all my banner ads and text ads.  I've used their mailer but for what I paid for the Gold membership I feel a little disappointed.  I used these and I thought OK I got 10k points still but what can you even use these on.  I've messaged Salinas Support twice now no reply.  The facebook group my request is still pending to join.

Is it a matter of having to pay for advertising on this site or what because what I don't get is how you even spend the points in the first place. 

LNP is not so active anymore as it was 6 months ago when i joined, but it's still responsive, yesterday I sent a mailing to 300 and out of 7 clicks I got 2 subscribers. But I am still a free member because I am not sure, will the upgrade pay off. At Franks new mailer ELP I am upgraded and that has already paid off because that is a very responsive and active mailer with good conversions.  But even at ELP I was testing the site as a free members about 3 weeks. It's always good to test the site first for free, no matter what OTOs are saying.

For 10K points you could purchase 2 solo ads. It's in the "Buy ads" section

Been with LnP for around 2 weeks now.  Have set up all my banner ads and text ads.  I've used their mailer but for what I paid for the Gold membership I feel a little disappointed.  I used these and I thought OK I got 10k points still but what can you even use these on.  I've messaged Salinas Support twice now no reply.  The facebook group my request is still pending to join.

Is it a matter of having to pay for advertising on this site or what because what I don't get is how you even spend the points in the first place. 

• 4 weeks later...

I finally have been accepted on the LnP facebook group and had a response from my messages.  I have been told the the upgrade I paid for is only a onetime fee - don't quote me on this.  I will look into LnP again soon I think.  Have joined so many platforms its hard to keep up with them all.

Trying to keep my main focus on writing articles but definitely missing a trick at the moment will see where this goes I think.

• 1 month later...

I am still using this Platform for my adverts and getting good response from it. I am an upgraded member.