#2 weblord

weblord

Weblord of www.Nabaza.com & www.NameHost.us/www.1weblord.com

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts
  • LocationThe Philippines

Posted 09 August 2019 - 02:42 PM

did you received payment from this crypto?

#3 mononom

mononom

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 10 posts
  • LocationUtrecht, The Netherlands

Posted 13 August 2019 - 09:27 PM

Hi Weblord,

I'm almost at the point for the required minimum of 100000 sathoshi needed for withdraw. Once I got paid I'll post it here.

Stay Tuned!

#4 mononom

mononom

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 01:32 PM

Well I have reached more than the minimum amount needed for withdrawal but when I make a withdraw request I get the message I need to upgrade first.

And they don't tell this in their FAQ Section. They even lie in their FAQ!

You can see my proof (screenshots I've taken) they don't pay to free members here: https://my-solid-coin.blogspot.com/

So Admin of MarketingCheckpoint... This thread should be moved to SCAM section imho!

#5 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 01:50 PM

yeah that's what im worried about, they set their payout amount too high, but when someone are able to attained to it, they wanted you to  upgrade. what's the purpose of upgrade? if you earn by working it yourself, they should have or MUST have said it in the first place first time you joined in.

Well I have reached more than the minimum amount needed for withdrawal but when I make a withdraw request I get the message I need to upgrade first.

And they don't tell this in their FAQ Section. They even lie in their FAQ!

You can see my proof (screenshots I've taken) they don't pay to free members here: https://my-solid-coin.blogspot.com/

So Admin of MarketingCheckpoint... This thread should be moved to SCAM section imho!

#6 mononom

mononom

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 09:44 AM

yeah that's what im worried about, they set their payout amount too high, but when someone are able to attained to it, they wanted you to  upgrade. what's the purpose of upgrade? if you earn by working it yourself, they should have or MUST have said it in the first place first time you joined in.

LOL... I have also posted to their Proof of Payment thread on BitcoinTalk to WARN people about them so they're not going to waste their time and energy (like me) on MySolidCoin

#7 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 04:05 PM

great move.

LOL... I have also posted to their Proof of Payment thread on BitcoinTalk to WARN people about them so they're not going to waste their time and energy (like me) on MySolidCoin

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mysolidcoin, faucet, bitcoin, bitcoins, free bitcoin, free bitcoins

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users