Marketing Checkpoint

My Solid Coin - mysolidcoin.com

mononom

Well I have reached more than the minimum amount needed for withdrawal but when I make a withdraw request I get the message I need to upgrade first.

And they don't tell this in their FAQ Section. They even lie in their FAQ!

You can see my proof (screenshots I've taken) they don't pay to free members here: https://my-solid-coin.blogspot.com/

So Admin of MarketingCheckpoint... This thread should be moved to SCAM section imho!

yeah that's what im worried about, they set their payout amount too high, but when someone are able to attained to it, they wanted you to  upgrade. what's the purpose of upgrade? if you earn by working it yourself, they should have or MUST have said it in the first place first time you joined in.

Well I have reached more than the minimum amount needed for withdrawal but when I make a withdraw request I get the message I need to upgrade first.

And they don't tell this in their FAQ Section. They even lie in their FAQ!

You can see my proof (screenshots I've taken) they don't pay to free members here: https://my-solid-coin.blogspot.com/

So Admin of MarketingCheckpoint... This thread should be moved to SCAM section imho!

yeah that's what im worried about, they set their payout amount too high, but when someone are able to attained to it, they wanted you to  upgrade. what's the purpose of upgrade? if you earn by working it yourself, they should have or MUST have said it in the first place first time you joined in.

LOL... I have also posted to their Proof of Payment thread on BitcoinTalk to WARN people about them so they're not going to waste their time and energy (like me) on MySolidCoin