Marketing Checkpoint

Green Alien Mailer - greenalienmailer.com

davepilgrim

can i join for free and email everyone even a free member? how much is the commission for free members?

i've already joined in after you.

Join Green Alien Mailer and email everyone who joins after you!

This is a very new mailer so the potential here is HUGE!

PLUS...

The next 123 members get a FREE lifetime JV upgrade!

http://greenalienmailer.com/images/600x300.gif

Yes, even free members will be able to email everyone who joins after them, whether in their downline or not. 

I've used similar mailers in the past and it's really useful to have a list of many thousands who you can mail to regularly without any credits. This facility will be available once the member count hits 1,000

I've emailed the admin for clarification on the commission structure as there is a discrepancy between what it says on the upgrade chart and what it says on the splash page - I'll let you know when I have the definitive answer.

thank you very much. i'll wait that update from you.

Yes, even free members will be able to email everyone who joins after them, whether in their downline or not. 

I've used similar mailers in the past and it's really useful to have a list of many thousands who you can mail to regularly without any credits. This facility will be available once the member count hits 1,000

I've emailed the admin for clarification on the commission structure as there is a discrepancy between what it says on the upgrade chart and what it says on the splash page - I'll let you know when I have the definitive answer.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't access the site. Is it down ?

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here

It looks fine right now - maybe they were doing some maintenance?

The problem is my Internet IP is not able to access the site. I had to use Proxy server to check the site.

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here