Marketing Checkpoint

What's Your Favourite Traffic Exchange?

davepilgrim

Yep, I use TrafficG daily and Webmaster Quest frequently.

Got to admit I don't bother much with EasyHits4U very much nowadays just because the timer is so long... even if you're multi-surfing with other exchanges it just doesn't work well. It does bring good results, though.

Clickvoyager is one I've never really used - will try it out

Hello there,

first of all thanks for signing up on bmf.

yeah Easyhits4us was consistently top traffic exchanger on affiliate funnel yet that too can be manipulated by the number of votes, at least we have an overview, yeah if you're going to try clickvoyager, use my link.

see you around specially on bmf

Got to admit I don't bother much with EasyHits4U very much nowadays just because the timer is so long... even if you're multi-surfing with other exchanges it just doesn't work well. It does bring good results, though.

I like easyHits4u as well. People reach out by message and, a lot of time, it's spam. However, I was able to add people to my team by responding to those that were genuinely messaging out and responding. One of the newer ones that is interesting is Hungry Hits. They have a blog attached to your profile that you can add links to and engage with other users other than emailing a downline of referrals.

I'm interested in hearing which traffic exchanges are bringing the best results for people.

For me, right now it's Traffic AdBar which is performing head and shoulders above any of the others

Are you able to get sign ups for whatever you're promoting?Which Ad types are bringing you results?

for me i like direct link but to those who doesn't support frames/iframes

i create a splash page and it brings me great results when it comes to signups and even sales.

Are you able to get sign ups for whatever you're promoting?Which Ad types are bringing you results?

Yes I'm getting sign-ups from TE.  I use splash pages mostly with a call to action button so it takes them off of the exchange and to a capture page.  I occasionally use capture pages but have better results when they can click quickly and it takes them to a sign-up page or capture page.

I'm interested in hearing which traffic exchanges are bringing the best results for people.

For me, right now it's Traffic AdBar which is performing head and shoulders above any of the others

I'm guessing your banner is under the post? If so, the content of the site is being blocked.

I like easyHits4u as well. People reach out by message and, a lot of time, it's spam. However, I was able to add people to my team by responding to those that were genuinely messaging out and responding. One of the newer ones that is interesting is Hungry Hits. They have a blog attached to your profile that you can add links to and engage with other users other than emailing a downline of referrals.

Are you able to send me a link?

Can you send a link?

My absolute favorite is ViralUrl! It always gets me optins!

Hi friends

I think the best is visitaspirata.com web traffic from since 2012

It is the best in Spanish, and now you can also choose the english language.

It has a lot of tools

News,
Forum,
SoloAd,
Rotator,
Sending messages between users,
Twitter, Facebook, Soundcloud, YouTube, Soundcloud, Pinterest, Instagram, webs, blogs etc...

regards

Following on from recent replies to this thread I've recently started using EasyHits4U again and have been getting a good response rate.

Also, although it's not a single traffic exchange, I've been getting awesome results from Max Ad Coop - less than $3 a month for the pro upgrade and that gives you over 8,000 hits just for starters not counting those you generate from your own efforts.

As promised, I tried Clickvoyager since there's a couple of members recommending it but I'm put off by the low traffic ratio.

As a free member. viewing someone else's website earns 2 credits but it costs 10 credits for each view of your own website - that's only a 5:1 ratio, possibly the lowest I've come across on any traffic exchange!

I can see that upgrading will give far better results, though

As you can see from my link tracking, Traffic Ad Bar is delivering the most raw traffic during this period, however the UNIQUE views are lower and the response rate is lower than Peter Kelly's site Webmaster Quest. 

The mailing lists may come in a lot higher in the end because they have a delayed response and this is only a couple days traffic. 

This is to a affiliate splash page so I can not put a pixel on the conversion pages to track conversion "A" and conversion "B", But I can use those in my personal stores on my websites.

Note: someone mentioned TrafficG (another of Peter Kelly's sites) I have liked TrafficG for years, but the timer and the click recognition is off about 10% of the time so if you click one character it might tell you that you clicked the wrong one even though you were test clicking 100 click with extreme care to test it. I have emailed Peter about it in the past , but who knows if he received the email. 

Top-te.png

This is a screenshot for my LeadsLeap.com account.  If you don't have a free account you should have!  If you don't have a referral link feel free to use the one in my signature.

Michael Kelly   |    DCDK.Jewelry   |   WireWrap.Jewelry   |   TheFreeJewelryProject.Info

mikes-banner1.jpg

Mikes.Marketing | Mikes.Reviews  |  Mikes.link

i think profitslion is a high-breed traffic exchanger or viral mailer where you can surf for your solo ads.

ProfitsLion is definitely a hybrid at least in it's traffic delivery system.  It is a Maryanne original.  When you surf there you are surfing either ads or emails, they call the surfing "doubles" because there are two ads being served per click.  The first ad ( I think) comes from an outside source and lasts about 10 seconds then automatically loads the members email ads. 

Free members can mail to the entire subscriber base every day once they have read 200 member emails.

It delivers traffic well, but from my limited testing (around 1000 hits) the response rate on the same ad is about 1/2 of TAB (note my tracker only counts visits of 1 second or more).

Michael Kelly   |    DCDK.Jewelry   |   WireWrap.Jewelry   |   TheFreeJewelryProject.Info

mikes-banner1.jpg

Mikes.Marketing | Mikes.Reviews  |  Mikes.link

the first login ads came from power lion contest winner.

ProfitsLion is definitely a hybrid at least in it's traffic delivery system.  It is a Maryanne original.  When you surf there you are surfing either ads or emails, they call the surfing "doubles" because there are two ads being served per click.  The first ad ( I think) comes from an outside source and lasts about 10 seconds then automatically loads the members email ads. 

Free members can mail to the entire subscriber base every day once they have read 200 member emails.

It delivers traffic well, but from my limited testing (around 1000 hits) the response rate on the same ad is about 1/2 of TAB (note my tracker only counts visits of 1 second or more).

• 2 months later...

I'm guessing your banner is under the post? If so, the content of the site is being blocked.

ViralUrl has worked for me in the past, very well.

Are you able to send me a link?

Can you send a link?

My absolute favorite is ViralUrl! It always gets me optins!

Get  Free Must Have Home Business Marketing Tips  ... Straight To Your Inbox

http://llclick.com/fmjxmb9h/

As promised, I tried Clickvoyager since there's a couple of members recommending it but I'm put off by the low traffic ratio.

As a free member. viewing someone else's website earns 2 credits but it costs 10 credits for each view of your own website - that's only a 5:1 ratio, possibly the lowest I've come across on any traffic exchange!

I can see that upgrading will give far better results, though

Dave, If you surf 250 pages on a Sunday you are upgraded for an entire week and get far more credits when you surf during the week

Furthermore, you should consider surfing on a Thursday to be eligible to win a 3 month Gold upgrade. I have won a Gold Upgrade 2 or 3 times already. Definitely worth your while. 

Feel free to connect with me here: WealthyAffiliate.com

Need more leads on social media? This free training will help.

Dave, If you surf 250 pages on a Sunday you are upgraded for an entire week and get far more credits when you surf during the week

Furthermore, you should consider surfing on a Thursday to be eligible to win a 3 month Gold upgrade. I have won a Gold Upgrade 2 or 3 times already. Definitely worth your while. 

Thanks - I didn't realise that. It sounds like a pretty good deal.

I agree abut EHU4U and the timer. ClickVoyager, is best to use only one website because of the way it works. If its not ranked in Hoopla, a a general rule of thumb, I don't use it

Does this answer relate to ClickVoyager please