Marketing Checkpoint

scam-alert.png

Yesterday I was watching ads on an advertising platform and came across a website called:

Fast Cash Idea

The owner of the website says he's a full time internet marketer who works for himself from the comfort of his home! He also says he knows hundreds of ways of making money online because he's doing internet marketing for many years. His income increases every month because he keeps finding new ways of making money online.

On Fast Cash Idea he tells that he's earning around $50-$100 A Day ($50 Minimum) using Facebook and WhatsApp. Because, he's earning more than required he decided to help people to make money online, free of cost.

On Fast Cash Idea he's going to tell you his secret method of making $$50-100 A Day from Facebook and WhatsApp spending just ONE hour a day.

As I'm also searching for new ways to earn money online I decided to follow his Secret Method.

I don't know if this is just another SCAM but I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Why I have doubts is due to the following two things...
  1. On Fast Cash Idea he strongly recommends that you join hisTelegram channel for updates and LIVE chat with him

I started to doubt because I joined his Telegram Channel and it's not possible to chat on the channel so I did some research and found out the creator of the channel is Adam C Miller with Telegram username: @adamcmiller and it is possible to send him messages.

2. On Fast Cash Idea he also gives you his personal email in case you need any help so that you can contact him anytime you want.

This was the second reason I started to doubt because I send him an email but the email didn't arrive at the email address he has put on Fast Cash Idea

Anyway I am following his secret method and already earned $6 in just one day.

When I have earned $50 in Commissions I will request a withdraw and let you know if this is real or just a SCAM

(AND NOW I KNOW)

Here's My Proof I Believe FastCashIdea.com a SCAM!

Today I logged in to my EzeeBux account and noticed that I have earned the minimum amount ($50) needed for withdrawal. (see picture 1 below) Note: EzeeBux.com is the program that is used at FastCashIdea to earn money.

I tried to make a withdraw today and you can read below how it went.

Fast-Cash-Idea-Proof-of-SCAM-1.png
(picture 1)

Whrn I clicked on the "Withdraw" link on the top menu.I got redirected to a page where I needed to choose a withdraw option. (see picture 2)

Fast-Cash-Idea-Proof-of-SCAM-2.png
(picture 2)

After I submited a withdraw option I got redirected to another page. (see picture 3)

Fast-Cash-Idea-Proof-of-SCAM-3.png
(picture 3)

I clicked on the withdraw button and got redirected to another page where I saw an error message saying that my account was not verified (see picture 4)

Fast-Cash-Idea-Proof-of-SCAM-4.png
(picture 4)

I clicked on the "Click to veriify" link and got on a page where I could submit my phone number to verify my account. (see picture 5)

Fast-Cash-Idea-Proof-of-SCAM-5.png
(picture 5)

I filled in my phone number and clicked on the "Verify Now" button. This action brought me to another page as shown on picture 6 below.

Fast-Cash-Idea-Proof-of-SCAM-6.png
(picture 6)

On the "phone verification page" (see picture 6 above) gave me a #621 Error. I tried several times to verify my phone number but everytime I got the same error message.

I contacted ExeeBux.com support and got an email back as show on picture 7 below.

Fast-Cash-Idea-Proof-of-SCAM-7.png
(picture 7)

They told me I needed to hire a freelancer at https://ultrafreelancer.com/ifyjunior01.php so I visited the site that was mentioned in the email I received from EzeeBux.com support and contacted the freelancer on his Telegram profile @ifyjunior

Fast-Cash-Idea-Proof-of-SCAM-8.png
I asked him if he could help me to get my EzeeBux verified by phone. He answered he could help but he charged a $15 fee.

Fast-Cash-Idea-Proof-of-SCAM-9.png

Well... I decided not to pay him the fee because I strongly believe I would never see the $15 back.

If it looks like a SCAM - If it acts like a SCAM - If it smells like a SCAM...

It Probably is a SCAM!

I hope you like this thread and don't waste your time and energy (like I did) on FastCashIdea.com or EzeeBux.com

If you are looking for something that really works (and pays) I would recommend to join me at the CryptoJAMS Advertising and Mining Platform

(see the link in my signature below)

hey bro, thanks for joining here, also i just give you a friendly bump here to help you out. take care.

Yesterday I was watching ads on an advertising platform and came across a  website called:

Fast Cash Idea

The owner of the website says he's a full time internet marketer who works for himself from the comfort of his home! He also says he knows hundreds of ways of making money online because he's doing internet marketing for many years. His income increases every month because he keeps finding new ways of making money online.

On Fast Cash Idea he tells that he's earning around $50-$100 A Day ($50 Minimum) using Facebook and WhatsApp. Because, he's earning more than required he decided to help people to make money online, free of cost.

On Fast Cash Idea he's going to tell you his secret method of making $$50-100 A Day from Facebook and WhatsApp spending just ONE hour a day.

As I'm also searching for new ways to earn money online I decided to follow his Secret Method.

I don't know if this is just another SCAM but I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Why I have doubts is due to the following two things...
  1. On Fast Cash Idea he strongly recommends that you join hisTelegram channel for updates and LIVE chat with him

I started to doubt because I joined his Telegram Channel and it's not possible to chat on the channel so I did some research and found out the creator of the channel is Adam C Miller with Telegram username: @adamcmiller and it is possible to send him messages.

2. On Fast Cash Idea he also gives you his personal email in case you need any help so that you can contact him anytime you want.

This was the second reason I started to doubt because I send him an email but the email didn't arrive at the email address he has put on Fast Cash Idea

Anyway I am following his secret method and already earned $6 in just one day.

When I have earned $50 in Commissions I will request a withdraw and let you know if this is real or just a SCAM

You can try his secret method yourself by clicking on the link below

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Wilson...Thanks for your contribution to this thread. Today I found out it's just a SCAM/FAKE business. I have edited the thread so people don't have to waste their time and energy (like I did) on this FAKE business.

I hope you like the changes I have made today.

Thanks for doing your due diligence.It's much necessary with so Many scams nowadays.Cheers!

Hi Wilson...Thanks for your contribution to this thread. Today I found out it's just a SCAM/FAKE business. I have edited the thread so people don't have to waste their time and energy (like I did) on this FAKE business.

I hope you like the changes I have made today.