Marketing Checkpoint

Making Money And Getting Referrals With Safelists

Hello Everyone, I have been using Safelists, Traffic Exchanges, Viral Mailers for years and what I can not seem to figure out is how some of these individuals get huge amounts of referrals or leads. Besides advertising to other Safelists and those type of advertising is there others out there? How or where does a person advertise a Mailer that uses a matrix? Any help or advice would be really appreciated. Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

To get a lot of leads with safelists/mailers marketers are doing following:

• Use a lot of different safelists/mailers (50-100+)
  • Track results to focus on best converting ones
  • Buy upgrades
  • Use all available advertising options: solo ads, login ads, banners, text ads

To get a lot of leads with safelists/mailers marketers are doing following:

• Use a lot of different safelists/mailers (50-100+)
  • Track results to focus on best converting ones
  • Buy upgrades
  • Use all available advertising options: solo ads, login ads, banners, text ads

Bingo, great concise list, and very important.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

• 9 months later...

It's a combination of many safelist that will get you a lot of results John. Mail to as many members as you can and as often as you can for each of the the safelist program you use. No matter if you have a free or paid membership.

Here's a great video that shows you how you can keep track of all that using google calendar. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NombARlSmC8

http://bestanimations.com/Signs&Shapes/Arrows/animated-blue-arrow-down.gif

Email 1000 Random Members Daily Without Credits

members for free. NO CREDITS REQUIRED. Increase

your reach with credits and hercublurbs.

My #1 Source For Free Advertising On Autopilot

Reliable traffic service online for over 7 years. 2 ways

to start generating traffic on autopilot along with

several FREE marketing and lead generation tools.

• 1 month later...

What you are advertising also matters a lot. The message you are using. You need to state the benefits in what you are advertising. You must do something that will get viewers / clickers convinced to spend more time on your offer.

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here

• 3 weeks later...

I would avoid anything to do with a matrix... Cheers

Matrixes are okay, as long as they are built the right way and the reason for building them is explained.

Properly constructed matrixes, in list form can provide a good monthly income, which over time rises to provide more income than a job, in my view, as they offer structure

Get  Free Must Have Home Business Marketing Tips  ... Straight To Your Inbox

http://llclick.com/fmjxmb9h/

• 2 weeks later...

What you are advertising also matters a lot. The message you are using. You need to state the benefits in what you are advertising. You must do something that will get viewers / clickers convinced to spend more time on your offer.

That's correct, it's necessary to give a strong reason why one should turn attention to your offer and join you.

In advertising message I'd focus on the biggest problems other marketer face, like getting traffic and making money and then it would be great to also provide proof how you have solved these problems for yourself.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I am just starting with Safe Lists and Traffic Exchanges. 

I am not a smart man but I see most peoples ads are about biz ops. I think the thing to promote would be lead generation offers. The people surfing already have a main hustle. They are the proverbial staving crowd. They are staving for leads. 

I have a killer idea for a guide to promote. (Actually I am jacking someone elses idea) 

If it works out I will let you know.

If any one here is really making a killing with these sites they should make a mini course about it and put it on warrior plus and the rest of us could promote it. 

I see most peoples ads are about biz ops. I think the thing to promote would be lead generation offers. The people surfing already have a main hustle. They are the proverbial staving crowd. They are staving for leads.

You're absolutely correct, most people that's using Safelists and Traffic Exchanges are promoting business opportunities. 

When I got started online, I did the same thing but in addition, I promoted numerous programs with one link which had several options for visitors to purchase.

I noticed that my visitors were buying advertising products instead of money making products that I was promoting directly.

So, I started promoting mainly paid advertising products instead of money making products.

And eventually, I started promoting FREE advertising products instead of paid only products and I have made more sales with Free advertising that have the option to upgrade if the members need or want more benefits that they sites offer.

I'm sure that most, if not all of the owners promote Free Advertising with the option to upgrade. :) 

You're absolutely correct, most people that's using Safelists and Traffic Exchanges are promoting business opportunities. 

When I got started online, I did the same thing but in addition, I promoted numerous programs with one link which had several options for visitors to purchase.

I noticed that my visitors were buying advertising products instead of money making products that I was promoting directly.

So, I started promoting mainly paid advertising products instead of money making products.

And eventually, I started promoting FREE advertising products instead of paid only products and I have made more sales with Free advertising that have the option to upgrade if the members need or want more benefits that they sites offer.

I'm sure that most, if not all of the owners promote Free Advertising with the option to upgrade. :)

Hi, may I know what the one link ?

Hi, may I know what the one link ?

Check out our programs threads and you will see countless advertising sites that you can promote and the sites that I’m promoting too.

The link to our Program Threads:

https://www.marketingcheckpoint.com/forum/113-program-threads/

If you are advertising Safelist / Mailers, make sure you state in Your Ads Message the benefits and bonuses. If there is free Upgrade, state it. This will attract more sign ups.

Do This And Qualify For Multiple - $25 / $50 / $100 Daily Income And SignUps For Your Offers - Click Here

Claim Free Upgrade and 6 Solo Ads - Click Here