Marketing Checkpoint

Topdogsrotator - topdogsrotator.com

blessnic2019

Top Dogs.. will make YOU a Top Dog.

Don't stay behind any longer. Treat yourself better than that...
just run with the Top Dogs and reap the benefits.

With TopDogsRotator (**new**) you can..

- List unlimited sites
- Your signups also show your sites - WITHOUT using your hit credits.
- Earn hits.. A LOT OF THEM
- This rotator is a powerful force to build your signups and traffic.

- Only YOUR ads show on your rotator
- Viralize your ads AND get micro ads <--- Amazing system in there!
- Hits sent to your rotator <--- Amazing system in there too!
- 21 year site owner - who pays and answers members.
- 100 % custom built site.
- Contest going on right now!

It's shockingly massive traffic.

Get the traffic that the top dogs get starting NOW : 

TopDogsRotator

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here

Yeah, i did. Thanks for the bump.

People can earn money here too for free.

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here

I am going to be promoting this a lot. I really love the number of visits we will be getting from the packages. It is just the best. With this platform, i don't have to worry about getting traffic to any site.

I've joined  B)

Thanks Admin for joining through me. You made for me $24 Commission and 4,000 Hits.

So tell us, why is this different from any of the other programs out there!  I mean really sell it, but maybe don't talk much about Maryanne.

Trust me, there are whole lot of benefits which i am just getting to know when i studied it today, to be able to come up with a nice post for it. I will give you reasons this is a must join soon.

Trust me, there are whole lot of benefits which i am just getting to know when i studied it today, to be able to come up with a nice post for it. I will give you reasons this is a must join soon.

See the thing is my generation has to have details, with younger generations it needs buzz or flashy images.

The other thing is that (nothing personal) but having been in and around marketing for generations I've learned to nt trust ANYONE without a long personal track record with me personally.  I think you can say that about anyone in I.M.or sales more than 6 months  

A new program really is a big commitment, it will eat away at your time for at least 6 months if you are serious about it.

Michael Kelly   |    DCDK.Jewelry   |   WireWrap.Jewelry   |   TheFreeJewelryProject.Info

mikes-banner1.jpg

Mikes.Marketing | Mikes.Reviews  |  Mikes.link

See the thing is my generation has to have details, with younger generations it needs buzz or flashy images.

The other thing is that (nothing personal) but having been in and around marketing for generations I've learned to nt trust ANYONE without a long personal track record with me personally.  I think you can say that about anyone in I.M.or sales more than 6 months  

A new program really is a big commitment, it will eat away at your time for at least 6 months if you are serious about it.

I have a long personal track record, where have you been? Why do they need to sell it?

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

make it 13 referrals, and 1 pro there, got U.S.$24.25 in commissions.

wondering why am i stuck with 30 points?

what is the minimum payout there?

i've invited you to the bmf forum and still now you're not there, grrrr.

I had dizzy spells this week because I was being pulled into so many directions, I'm not kidding (they went away after some rest). I cant just immediately join anything so fast.

This launch is HUGE and I have alot of other sites to take care of.

Commissions, you need to do the request at the site so I know you dont want to hold or trade them in. Those dont start until november though as this has ONLY been open 6 days. I dont start paying out until a new site is open at least 30 days or so (refunds, fraud, etc stuff)

I have a long personal track record, where have you been? Why do they need to sell it?

Maryanne, I Know your track record.  I think we actually did a traffic deal in 2007 or 2008 when I owned Leopards Clicks PTC and you gave me a sweet deal that the guy I bought it from (Justin I think) set up for us.  

Why do they need to sell it? mostly because we know nothing about it, just the hype and no one has described what it does, how it is different from other T.E.'s or anything. 

This is the place I (and others) come to, to find out from other users what fits OUR needs.  And lets face it, while your sites deliver traffic very well (and I can't outsurf you on TAB), they are a little "out of the box" and sometimes have a learning curve.

Michael Kelly   |    DCDK.Jewelry   |   WireWrap.Jewelry   |   TheFreeJewelryProject.Info

mikes-banner1.jpg

Maryanne, I Know your track record.  I think we actually did a traffic deal in 2007 or 2008 when I owned Leopards Clicks PTC and you gave me a sweet deal that the guy I bought it from (Justin I think) set up for us.  

Why do they need to sell it? mostly because we know nothing about it, just the hype and no one has described what it does, how it is different from other T.E.'s or anything. 

This is the place I (and others) come to, to find out from other users what fits OUR needs.  And lets face it, while your sites deliver traffic very well (and I can't outsurf you on TAB), they are a little "out of the box" and sometimes have a learning curve.

Ahhh that might have came across as smart ass, it wasnt though. And what level are you on at tab? Dont tell me your the heart guy (haha we call him the heart guy, he has the red heart for a pic). Its actually my daughter doing 95% of the surfing on there.

Yes, they are ..different... hehehe this one, topdogs was made to be super simple and hands free

ok got that.

at least im on top of the list of requesters.

I had dizzy spells this week because I was being pulled into so many directions, I'm not kidding (they went away after some rest). I cant just immediately join anything so fast.

This launch is HUGE and I have alot of other sites to take care of.

Commissions, you need to do the request at the site so I know you dont want to hold or trade them in. Those dont start until november though as this has ONLY been open 6 days. I dont start paying out until a new site is open at least 30 days or so (refunds, fraud, etc stuff)

Ahhh that might have came across as smart ass, it wasnt though. And what level are you on at tab? Dont tell me your the heart guy (haha we call him the heart guy, he has the red heart for a pic). Its actually my daughter doing 95% of the surfing on there.

Yes, they are ..different... hehehe this one, topdogs was made to be super simple and hands free

No, when I go for the #1 position I can always beat the heart guy, lol. Most of the time my goal is 1000 on each of the sites I use, but sometimes I go for the 3000 or so it takes for #1 on TAB.

I synced up my pictures mostly now, although not on here (YET) I guess I'll be the Guitar guy, although I normally play the Bass... ( I know, I know, branding)

That's child abuse! 14-16 hours a day of surfing!  Hmm, maybe I can get my 17 year, 16 year old or 9 year old to surf for me... my 32 year old would tell me where there is a good mouse holder on my body!

mikes-banner1.jpg

TopDogsRotator is an Advertising Platform ( for both Free and Upgraded Members ) where you can add all your websites or businesses ( no limit ) and they will all be advertised / shown to millions of people turn by turn using one Url or Link. 

Instead of advertising your businesses one by one, TopDogsRotator will generate one link / url and this link will be showing all your businesses to people one by one.

You can also be earning money without limit even for free.

On TopDogsRotator,

You Can Have Your Businesses / Websites Visited First By : 

200,000 ( Two Hundred Thousand ) People

400,000 ( Four Hundred Thousand ) People

1,000,000 ( One Million ) People

And Then

2,000 ( Two Thousand ) People Monthly For Life

3,000 ( Three Thousand ) People Monthly For Life

4,000 ( Four Thousand ) People Monthly For Life.

Additional Visitors For Free

You can get more visitors for free without any limit by using its Micro Ads Feature.

Micro Ads are Text Adverts shown in the small box on TopDogsRotator

They will be shown to people everytime one of Your Websites / Businesses listed on TopDogsRotator is visited

They will be displayed in the upper right hand corner of visitor's screen

If You Are An Upgraded Member : 

i. Your Micro Ads Will Also Show On Referral Pages / Websites / Businesses

Whenever someone you referrred or recruited to Topdogsrotator got his or her Website / Business shown to People, Your Micro Ads will also be displayed randomly to the Visitor.

ii. The Micro Ads Will Also Be Shown Randomly In All Members Area

Members are clicking these Micro Ads in their Member Area to earn more Visitors / Hits Credits

You should know that the Micro Ads will not affect or take Your Visitors / Hits Credits. You don't need Credits to have Your Micro Ads shown to People.

You will always be receiving Visitors. This will never stop.

All You Have To Do Is,

Become A Member

Choose Your Preferred Visitors Package

Submit All Your Businesses / Websites

Assign Number Of Visitors You Want For Each Websites / Businesses

And 

Be Receiving Thousands Of Visits / Clicks From People Who Are Looking For Genuine Businesses / Opportunities To Join. 

Visitors Will Be Generated For Your Businesses / Websites From These Top Advertising Sites :

1goldmine

Easyhits4u

TrafficAdBar

DonkeyMails

ClickVoyager

TrafficG

ProfitsLion

Herculist 

And

126 ( One Hundred And Twenty-Six ) Other Sites. 

Visitors STATs

You will see where Visitors for each Websites / Businesses are coming from in your Member Area / Dashboard

Visitors / Advertising Packages

If You Prefer To Be An Upgraded Member And Receive More Money And Visitors Without Any Limit - Here Are The Advertising Packages You Can Choose : 

TOP DOGS PACK 1 ( Cost - $47 One Time Payment )

-> 200,000 Visitors / Hits / Clicks

-> Additional 2,000 Monthly Visits / Hits For Life

-> Your Micro Ads Will Be Shown In The Member Area And All Referral Pages / Websites

-> You Can Add Unlimited Sites

-> You Can Add 20 Micro Ads

-> 30% - Sign Up / Referral Commissions

-> 10% - 2nd Level Sign Up / Referral Commissions

-> 3% - Of The Visitors Credits / Hits Package That A SignUps Buys ( Even Repeatedly ).

TOP DOGS PACK 2 ( Cost - $97 One Time Payment )

-> 400,000 Visitors / Hits / Clicks

-> Additional 3,000 Monthly Visits / Hits For Life

-> Your Micro Ads Will Be Shown In The Member Area And All Referral Pages / Websites

-> 35% - Sign Up / Referral Commissions

-> 4% - Of The Visitors Credits / Hits Package That A SignUps Buys ( Even Repeatedly ).

TOP DOGS PACK 3 ( Cost - $147 One Time Payment )

-> 1,000,000 Visitors / Hits / Clicks

-> Additional 4,000 Monthly Visits / Hits For Life

-> 40% - Sign Up / Referral Commissions

-> 5% - Of The Visitors Credits / Hits Package That A SignUps Buys ( Even Repeatedly ).

Earning Money For Upgraded Members

Upgraded Members ( Those That Purchase Visitors / Advertising Package ) Will Be Able To Earn Money By Referring / Inviting New Members Who Will Go For One Of The Packages.

They Will Also Earn Money When Those They Referred / Invited Get Their Own Sign Ups Who Choose One Of The Packages.

You Will Earn Money As An Upgraded Member From : 

Level One Referrals / Sign Ups ( Those You Personally Invited Or Joined Through Your Inviting Link )

Level Two Referrals / Sign Ups ( Those Your Level One Referrals / Sign Ups Invited )

You Will Be Earning / Receiving As Commission For Those You Directly / Personally Invited ( They Are Level One Referrals ) : 

$14 ---------------- 30% Of Package 1

$34 ---------------- 35% Of Package 2

$59 ---------------- 40% Of Package 3.

You Will Be Earning / Receiving As Commission For Those Your Level One Referrals Invited ( They Are Level Two Referrals ) : 

$4.7 ---------------- 10% Of Package 1

$9.7 ---------------- 10% Of Package 2

$14.7 ---------------- 10% Of Package 3

Earnings For Free Members

You Can Join TopDogsRotator And Be Making Money As A Free Member. You Will Be Able To Earn Money By Referring / Inviting New Members Who Will Go For One Of The Packages. There is no Second Level Commissions for Free Members. You will only receive Commissions from those you directly referred or invited.

You Will Be Earning / Receiving As Commission For Those You Directly / Personally Invited : 

$11.75 ----------------- 25% For Package 1

$24.25 ----------------- 25% For Package 2

$36.75 ----------------- 25% For Package 3.

Visitors / Adverts For Free Members

You Can Earn Visitors / Hits Credits As A Free Member By : 

Visiting Micro Ads In Your Member Area 

Inviting New Members Who Will Choose Visitor Packages.

Free Members Will Receive Without Limits From Package Purchases : 

2,000 Visitors / Clicks

4,000 Visitors / Clicks

10,000 Visitors / Clicks.

Free Members will be receiving these Visitors whenever those they Referred / Invited Purchase Any Of The Packages. 1% Of Purchased Visitors Credits Will Be Assigned To Free Members Whenever Their Referral  / Sign Up Purchased One Of The Packages.

More Additional Visitors For Upgraded Members

Upgraded Members Will Receive More Visitors Whenever Their Referrals / Sign Ups Purchase Any Of The Visitors / Advertising Packages.

Here Are Additional Visitors Upgraded Member Will Receive From Referrals Purchases : 

6,000 Visitors ------------------- 3% Of Visitors Purchase

16,000 Visitors ------------------- 4% Of Visitors Purchase

50,000 Visitors ------------------- 5% Of Visitors Purchase.

Method Of Payments For Packages And Earnings Withdrawals

You Can Pay For Your Preferred Advertising / Visitor Packages Through Any Of :

Credit And Debit Cards

Paypal Cards

Google Pay

SolidTrustPay 

Uphold

Bitcoin

You Can Withdraw Your Earnings Using Any Of : 

Uphold

Bitcoin

Solidtrustpay

Zelle

Amazon Gift Card

Visa Gift Card

TransferWise

Merchant Account

You Can Also Use Earnings For Upgrades / Purchase Visitor Packages.

Features

1,000,000 ( One Million ) Visitors / Clicks First For Your Business

4,000 ( Four Thousand ) Visitors / Clicks Monthly Without Limit

You Can Earn Money Unlimited Times

You Can Receive Up To - $59 Commission Unlimited Times

You Will Get Paid 2 Levels Down

Lot Of More Visitors For Free

Can List / Add Unlimited Businesses / Websites For Adverts

Can Get Paid Anyway You Want

Will Receive Visitors From Top 134 Advertising Sites

You Can Message Your Sign Ups Daily For Free

Can Use Earnings To Buy Upgrade / Visitor Packages

Advertise All Your Businesses / Websites With One Url / Link

Receive Visitors To Two Of Your Businesses At Once ( Rotator And Micro Ads )

You Will See Details Of Where Visitors / Hits Comes From

You Can Purchase More Than One Visitor / Hits Package

You Can Add 20 Micro Ads And Will Receive Unlimited Visits / Clicks For Free

Your Referral's Sign Ups Will Get You More Money And More Visitors For Your Business

Your Referrals / Sign Ups Will Always Send More Visitors To Your Business Without Limit For Free.

Free Members Will Receive Up To $37 As Commission Unlimited Times

Free Members Will Receive Up To 10,000 Visitors For Free Unlimited Times  

Opportunity To Participate ( Even As A Free Member ) In On-going Contest And Win Up To $150.

Reasons To Choose Upgrade Package

You Should Consider Purchasing Any Of The Packages And Become An Upgraded Member Because : 

You Will First Receive Up To 1,000,000 ( One Million ) Visitors / Clicks

You Will Be Receiving Up To 4,000 ( Four Thousand ) Visitors / Clicks Monthly Without Limit

You Will Be Receiving Up To $59 As Commission

You Will Be Able To Earn Money 2 Levels Down

Your Referral's Sign Ups Will Get You Paid More Money And Send More Visitors To Your Business

Your Micro Ads Will Be Shown To All Members In Their Member Area Without Any Limit For Free 

You Can Add Up To 20 ( Twenty ) Micro Ads And Will Be Displayed To Members And Visitors Unlimited Times

You Will Be Receiving Thousands Of Visitors / Clicks For Your Business / Websites From Top 134 Advertising Sites.

Know This :

Upgrade Membership / Package Is Limited As Stated By Admin

This Is To Prevent A Flood On The System.

If You Want To Be An Upgraded Member - You Must Do It Now.

How To Advertise And Earn Money From TopDogsRotator

TopDogsRotator is an Advertising Site. It is a Platform that will help people get Sign Ups / Referrals for their businesses. This is what people on Safelist / Mailers needs. All those that signed up and become a member of Safelist / Mailers are looking for either : 

To Advertise And Get More Sign Ups For Their Business

To Get Genuine Business To Join And Make Money From.

TopDogsRotator offers both of these ( Money and Adverts ). 

Those Looking For Sign Ups / Referrals For Their Business Will Join You

Those Looking For Genuine Business To Join And Make Money From Will Also Join You.

You are going to get lot of sign ups if you advertise it on lot of Mailers / Safelist Everyday. You will surely get Sign Ups that will upgrade and get you paid commissions.

Screenshot_221.png

Participate In The On-Going Contest And Win Any Of :

Screenshot_222.png

1st Prize = $150.00

2nd Prize = $125.00

3rd Prize = $100.00

4th Prize = $75.00

5th Prize = $50.00

6th Prize = $25.00

7th to 12th Prize = 15,000 Hit / Visitors Credits.

Contest Runs From October 8th To November 15th

Winners Will Be Chosen Based On Points Gathered.

Points Are Assigned For : 

Three ( 3 ) Logins From Sign Ups / Referral - 10 Points

Package Purchase By Sign Up / Referral - 30 Points.

You can be a winner of this contest.