Marketing Checkpoint

Heal - discoverheal.com

Darren Olander

Remember back in the day with Empower? This is better...

– The Die Hard Community
– Unique Comp Plan
– Golden Pass-Up Rule
– 24 hr warning system
– And yes… they’re back! – 'You Lost a Commission' – emails.
– Tangible Products
– Digital Products
– EPIC Events
– And a mezmerising CEO/Leader the world is falling in love with…

Is all of this starting to sound familiar…? ;-)

It’s been a while since the Empower Network days, and nothing has really come
close since… UNTIL NOW! SERIOUSLY!!! This is WITHOUT A DOUBT, the
closest thing I’ve seen yet, but… it’s even BETTER!!! YOU’LL SEE!

Count this as me giving you the heads up about something POWERFUL & SOLID that is
building and about to take the industry by storm. Just wanted to make sure you were
aware and that you had time to take a look before you start seeing it
everywhere.

Take a look here

At least lock-in your TIME-STAMP and get your FREE account.

Don’t wait any longer. It costs nothing, and you’ll be happy you have it. :-)

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

• 2 weeks later...

How is this one progressing for you Darren?

I am considering 3 (of which this is one), of these health / wellness platforms at the moment.

They all use the same scripts and tactics etc but with their own branding on health / wellness products so any insight on this one will help me decide.

Cheers

Nate

Nate Scifleet 

Author and Owner of 90 Minute Residuals

http://www.90minuteresiduals.com/banner2.png

How is this one progressing for you Darren?

I am considering 3 (of which this is one), of these health / wellness platforms at the moment.

They all use the same scripts and tactics etc but with their own branding on health / wellness products so any insight on this one will help me decide.

Cheers

Nate

Personally I have been quite successful with it. I found it easier than expected to get the signups/sales. I'm in the top 25 on the leaderboard for all categories. Of course results vary from person to person and how much effort you put in.

The community is great and a big reason people get motivated and stick around, you can check out the Facebook group here. There are also other groups for VIPs only (upgraded members), and for the various products.

My Blog

Personally I have been quite successful with it. I found it easier than expected to get the signups/sales. I'm in the top 25 on the leaderboard for all categories. Of course results vary from person to person and how much effort you put in.

The community is great and a big reason people get motivated and stick around, you can check out the Facebook group here. There are also other groups for VIPs only (upgraded members), and for the various products.

Thanks Darren,

I'm still a few weeks off making my decision when I have some time off from other responsibilities to start a new project.

One concern I have is that the "missed commission" email they sent me seems to indicate a whole bunch of products people are buying - Do you need to have purchased a product to earn a commission when your customer buys a product? (ie: I need to have already purchased the specific product my customer does in order to earn as opposed to simply meeting a PV amount to qualify for sales of ANY products my customer may choose).

Cheers

Nate Scifleet 

Thanks Darren,

I'm still a few weeks off making my decision when I have some time off from other responsibilities to start a new project.

One concern I have is that the "missed commission" email they sent me seems to indicate a whole bunch of products people are buying - Do you need to have purchased a product to earn a commission when your customer buys a product? (ie: I need to have already purchased the specific product my customer does in order to earn as opposed to simply meeting a PV amount to qualify for sales of ANY products my customer may choose).

Cheers

Yes you must own the same digital product to earn commissions on those, you have 24 hours to purchase (after commission is generated) before you lose any commission. You do not need to purchase the physical products.

My Blog

Yes you must own the same digital product to earn commissions on those, you have 24 hours to purchase (after commission is generated) before you lose any commission. You do not need to purchase the physical products.

Thanks for confirming Darren.

Nate Scifleet 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...