#21 ajay_dce

ajay_dce

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 26 June 2020 - 02:23 PM

yes Inspires me to reexplore Easy Hits again.

Agreed most Traffic exchanges don't have same appeal as old times. Moreover some of the new Te owners are themselves confused.

They fancy purchasing new TE in hope of making big bucks and as soon as bills start running in they look out to sell them off.

Moreover not good results now from TE in terms of sign ups also

#22 andybarnes

andybarnes

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationCheltenham

Posted 17 June 2021 - 09:18 PM

EH4U has for a number of years been my go to TE and still the only one I'm upgraded at.

The value is exceptional.

My main business is only good in the UK and uniquely, I can geo-target my splash page there.

Then, by putting it with a couple of other sites in a rotator, I'm getting all UK traffic from ALL the other exchanges and mailers, etc going to that page, whilst international traffic isn't wasted on a page they can do nothing with.

#23 Keveyton

Keveyton

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationBelize

Posted 18 June 2021 - 08:33 AM

Yes, I agree with Dave. With EasyHits4u you have unique clicks. Thats why I will purchase the upgrade. Thank you Dave. 

I think i am going to follow you. I will register on EasyHits4U and upgrade my account in there. But i must set up a Landingpage that will convince viewers within seconds so that my Credits won't be a waste.

I am already a member of TrafficAdsBar, it is another great Traffic site. I will check if i should upgrade in there as well.

Your First $50 Earning Within 24 Hours And Multiple $3 / $30 / $210 / $375 Will Follow - Do This And Qualify - Click Here

$17,000 Income : No Referral Is Needed - Earn After Two Shares Are Placed Under You By The System

#24 davehayes

davehayes

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth, UK

Posted 12 July 2021 - 06:39 AM

I have used EH4U on and Off, because they are ranked in TrafficHoopla 

However that said, I get opt ins on a regular basis from This Exchange  and have done for a little while now

Traffic is good quality and the leads stay with you 

Build Your List, Build Your Own Funnel, Earn $100s Daily

https://www.prosperi...sh.php?s=133658

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: traffic, traffic exchanges, traffic exchange, free traffic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users