Marketing Checkpoint

Like most people on this forum, I used to surf many different traffic exchanges - I always felt that the more I could surf, the more my ad would be seen, so I'd try and jump around as much as possible to build up credits in multiple exchanges.

As time went on I learned which ones gave the best results, the most traffic in the shortest time possible, and the highest response rates.

But then a few weeks/months ago, after reading a post on this very forum, I started concentrating more on Easy Hits 4U again... Now, this is a traffic exchange I've used for many years and it's always been reliable, but after spending more time on it recently and giving it more careful attention I realised that I'd been massively under-using it.

There aren't that many traffic exchanges which actually deliver hundreds of hits to your site in a matter of hours, but this one does. Not only that, but because they have over 1.5 MILLION members, of which there are frequently around a thousand surfing at any one time, I'm seeing that a HUGE proportion of my traffic there is comprised of unique visits.

Most traffic exchanges, you end up with your ad being viewed over and over again by the same people. Yes, there's merit in repetition to a degree but after a while everyone just gets bored with seeing the same pages over and over.

With an audience of more than 1.5 million potential leads/buyers/referrals you're not going to saturate your audience any time soon!

So, since time is limited and I only have so many hours a day to surf TE's, I've changed my strategy and I now surf Easy Hits 4U almost exclusively (apologies to the other TE owners on here).

Is anyone else focusing this narrowly on one particular TE or mailer?

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest, I stopped surfing Traffic Exchanges altogether for close to a year as I was focusing on Social Media marketing instead. However, recently, I have been focusing on ClickVoyager and TrafficAdbar although I am also at EasyHits4U. I agree with you about EasyHits4U delivering hundreds of hits in a matter of hours. When I have surfed there and assigned credits, I have noticed that they are gone literally within minutes.  

Feel free to connect with me here: WealthyAffiliate.com

Need more leads on social media? This free training will help.

• 2 weeks later...

based on my experience i guess viral mailers and safelist are much better in getting leads in traffic exchanges because in viral mailers it's more personal and using email as marketing medium which is in your face marketing rather than traffic exchangers most of them there are already might have the offer you're offering and they just clicked in because of the traffic credits they're going to earn and not because they're interested in you offer.

I have used banner ads with Easyhits4u, these have worked for me because they got quite a lot of impressions per day (about 800 imp. per banner) and conversions were good. It was already several years ago and not sure how fast now impressions are delivered. Text ads and surf sites did not work for me. 

viral mailers with built-in manual surfing i find it more responsive than the traditional separate platform.

i recommend listsurfing very responsive.

Yes, I'm a member of listsurfing also - as an upgraded member I can mail the whole membership every day... and of course, the admin is extremely trustworthy and conscientious  :)

So, since time is limited and I only have so many hours a day to surf TE's, I've changed my strategy and I now surf Easy Hits 4U almost exclusively

Hi Dave,

You brought up some interesting points. I'm a member of Easy Hits 4U but I haven't surf it in years.

I think that I should check it out for the reasons that you mentioned and start promoting it again.

Currently, I use Viral Mailers/Safelists/Solos and etc...

i think the real signups comes now from safelists and viral mailers because it's using email as a direct contact.

That fits the post I made above, where I can use all 10 methods for gaining credits and only spend them on Solo Ads that get sent through email. Of course like most safelists and viral mailers, the members can elect to read them on the website instead.

sig.jpg

is this fafy, the one that you referred me to?

That fits the post I made above, where I can use all 10 methods for gaining credits and only spend them on Solo Ads that get sent through email. Of course like most safelists and viral mailers, the members can elect to read them on the website instead.

yes, remember you thought me beginner instructions on how to use this, now i am upgraded to gold for free.

can you teach me the advanced level here? like i always see you on top 5. right now i averaged like 200 clicks a day completing the entire list of activities, how many clicks do i need to do to be on top 5 like you?

Yes it is and I complete the entire Activity List every day.

• 3 weeks later...
I understand your point. Early in my IM career the massess would 

endorse the idea of using multiple exchanges. I do not completely

disagree, however, I have noticed that I've transistioned into

using one to two traffic exchanges. 

This, of course, was determined after closely monitoring several exchanges.

Easy Hits 4 U is certainly one of the two I frequent.

Reason #1 - I find the members there to be much more responsive.

Reason #2 - I get FAR more unique visits (probably due to large membership)

Reason #3 - Astronomical value as an upgraded member.

Upgrade there and they spoil you!

These days, my TE strategy involves focusing on one upgraded membership. For the other traffic exchanges that I'm a member of, I purchase credits (this way it's hands off). 

I understand your point. Early in my IM career the massess would 
endorse the idea of using multiple exchanges. I do not completely
disagree, however, I have noticed that I've transistioned into
using one to two traffic exchanges. 

If I remember correctly the big idea for using many exchanges was because it was very common to have longer timers back then, everyone had like 30 second timers to view each page, so in 30 seconds you could go through several exchanges and by the time you're through you end up back at the beginning without having to wait for the timer.

Now days either you have options for timer length like at EasyHits4U, or the exchanges have very short timers so that you can practically keep clicking with just one or two exchanges. I remember there was a big debate at one point about how long timers should be, but nonetheless they became shorter and shorter across the industry.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

Has anyone else noticed there's ben a sudden big change in traffic from EasyHits4U over the past few days?

After only recently posting about how fast they delivered traffic, it's slowed down to a crawl. 

I wondered whether anyone had any thoughts on why this might be?

• 3 weeks later...

I enjoyed this thread and agree with many of the replies. Like you @davepilgrim, I had focused a time on Easy Hits 4u for the same reasons. The fact that you get a lot of users and unique hits was and is very good.

For my own choice and having surfed many over the years, I now focus on one mainly, which is TrafficAdBar, which I like for a number of reasons. A, its english and owned by a guy who lives in the next county to me, though I don't know him personally. B) its always ranked at #1 in Traffic Hoopla, whose owner I have followed since they started producing the rankings and lastly, a combination of I know who is watching my ads, plus they pay good commissions and I have had opt ins from TAB

Conversly, I also use mailers extensively, because they are shown and proven to be list builders. I have had opt ins from SOTAM, Adchiever, Free Advertising For You to name but a few and again I go by the rankings in Hoopla, because they are nearly always good and right.

Get  Free Must Have Home Business Marketing Tips  ... Straight To Your Inbox

http://llclick.com/fmjxmb9h/

• 3 months later...

yes Inspires me to reexplore Easy Hits again.

Agreed most Traffic exchanges don't have same appeal as old times. Moreover some of the new Te owners are themselves confused.

They fancy purchasing new TE in hope of making big bucks and as soon as bills start running in they look out to sell them off.

Moreover not good results now from TE in terms of sign ups also

• 11 months later...

EH4U has for a number of years been my go to TE and still the only one I'm upgraded at.

The value is exceptional.

My main business is only good in the UK and uniquely, I can geo-target my splash page there.

Then, by putting it with a couple of other sites in a rotator, I'm getting all UK traffic from ALL the other exchanges and mailers, etc going to that page, whilst international traffic isn't wasted on a page they can do nothing with.

socialprofile.jpg

Andy Barnes

IMTraffic.net: The Internet Marketing Directory

Don't be swayed by hype - make an informed choice.

Hottest new MLM in UK Today

Yes, I agree with Dave. With EasyHits4u you have unique clicks. Thats why I will purchase the upgrade. Thank you Dave. 

I think i am going to follow you. I will register on EasyHits4U and upgrade my account in there. But i must set up a Landingpage that will convince viewers within seconds so that my Credits won't be a waste.

I am already a member of TrafficAdsBar, it is another great Traffic site. I will check if i should upgrade in there as well.

Do This And Qualify For Multiple - $25 / $50 / $100 Daily Income And SignUps For Your Offers - Click Here

Claim Free Upgrade and 6 Solo Ads - Click Here

• 4 weeks later...

I have used EH4U on and Off, because they are ranked in TrafficHoopla 

However that said, I get opt ins on a regular basis from This Exchange  and have done for a little while now

Traffic is good quality and the leads stay with you 

Get  Free Must Have Home Business Marketing Tips  ... Straight To Your Inbox

http://llclick.com/fmjxmb9h/