Marketing Checkpoint

Question regarding mailers and textadexchanges

Yes I sure do!

I don't bother with the down line builders within all the TEs as I am there to promote what I want to promote. I know I am losing out on a bunch of potential free ad credits from gaining referrals but I feel it is not worth the time.

I prefer to prepare and write up traffic strategies and provide these to my team members as a way to help them promote, this is turn can act like a down line builder and take away the need to fill out a million TP down line builders.

Nate Scifleet 

Author and Owner of 90 Minute Residuals

http://www.90minuteresiduals.com/banner2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Do you all have problems just keeping up with all of them? Sometimes I find it almost impossible to fill out all the downline builders in each one.

I recently promoted Dave Mosher's Instantpaydownlinebuilder (DLB for instant pay mailers), got 8 signups to it, but in downline builder 1st mailer got 1 and 2nd mailer 3 signups. Other mailers got 0 signups.

If the DLB is within a mailer/TAE then the signup ratio is obviously even lower.

So filling out DLB is reasonable only if you promote some traffic site heavily and get 10++ signups. Of course you may get occasional signups to DLB sites even with 1 referral but filling out them "just in case" takes too much time and is very boring at least for me  :)

• 2 weeks later...

I use a gmail account for my safelist management, with all mailers filtered and labelled, so you can do them all, as you need them.

I use the list hoopla rankings as a general rule of thumb, making sure I do my daily mailers every day

Yes I do fill out the downline builders in everyone

Get  Free Must Have Home Business Marketing Tips  ... Straight To Your Inbox

http://llclick.com/fmjxmb9h/

yes i do. it's human it's normal

you do everything per day, don't do it like there's no tomorrow or you'll be stressed out.

Do you all have problems just keeping up with all of them? Sometimes I find it almost impossible to fill out all the downline builders in each one.

• 2 weeks later...

like per day target like 20 safelists and 20 downline builders to focus one. live your life one day at a time, don't be stressed out if you are not able to attain to 20, just be patient with yourself and do it again the next day.