Marketing Checkpoint

MLM vs Affiliate Marketing

Is there really any difference bewtween MLM and Affiliate Marketing?

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

Yea MLM = multi level, many different ways this is done, but it means you earn beyond just your personal referrals. The basic affiliate program pays only on your direct sales, so if you refer someone who makes sales, you don't earn any benefit from the sales of the person you referred.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

there are now affiliate system that is multiple levels but still calls it multi-tiered affiliate system.

if ask i will go for mlm that pays percentage of commission on all levels but i don't want it to be pyramid scam, because you know if you hit a jackpot of referring a very active referral who refers a lot of people chances are you all benefit in that mlm.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea MLM = multi level, many different ways this is done, but it means you earn beyond just your personal referrals. The basic affiliate program pays only on your direct sales, so if you refer someone who makes sales, you don't earn any benefit from the sales of the person you referred.

I agree with Darren 100% and some!

With MLM you can leverage your time and efforts with the help of your team to build your business, generate sales and earn a monthly residual income!

The KEY with MLM is you can build a team and earn a residual income from one sales that will pay month after month... 

You can't build a team with an affiliate only programs.

I agree with Darren 100% and some!

With MLM you can leverage your time and efforts with the help of your team to build your business, generate sales and earn a monthly residual income!

The KEY with MLM is you can build a team and earn a residual income from one sales that will pay month after month... 

You can't build a team with an affiliate only programs.

So, Darren & Capt. Kirk. Thank you for your input. Usually right on the mark, However, Affiliate marketing is changing. Now it is possible, with the right company, to be an affiliate member and earn the same amount per person on multiple levels, not just your 1st level. Also residual  income for life.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

So, Darren & Capt. Kirk. Thank you for your input. Usually right on the mark, However, Affiliate marketing is changing. Now it is possible, with the right company, to be an affiliate member and earn the same amount per person on multiple levels, not just your 1st level. Also residual  income for life.

If a program pays on multiple levels it's an MLM program. :)

In my book, I would say that both could be said to be the same, depending on what type of venture you join.

The definition of affiliate marketing is that you affiliate to company, ideally the best one in the niche you have chosen, or if the benefits you are looking for are not in one, but across the board of 2 or 3, then you would join 3 and you market that/ thos companies products

So MLM companies fall into this bracket, as indeed does the way we do business around the World.

Hope that helps a bit more clearly

Get  Free Must Have Home Business Marketing Tips  ... Straight To Your Inbox

http://llclick.com/fmjxmb9h/