#1 davehayes

davehayes

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth, UK

Posted 26 March 2020 - 11:24 AM

I'm posting this to see if anyone has a similar expereience to mine with LAS.

I have been a member of it for years and it has produced, good results and commissions in the past.

However Richard Weberg and Dan Hunter, had a disagreement, call it what you will and went their seperate ways, with Dan retaining control of the site in the interim

Frank Bauer, brought the site, including the domain, so its under his control. BUT. he is delaying paying commissions out

Admittedly mine are smallish and both Frank and Dan, are blaming each other for the lack of payment

All in all it leaves a sour taste in the mouth and I wondered if anyone else had a similar experience to me

If so what have you done about it

Thanks

Dave

#2 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 682 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 04:14 PM

I have a couple hundred dollars there unpaid. I've known Frank to be trustworthy though. It would seem that Dan has not passed over control like he was supposed to, it's obviously not good for either of them to be stuck like this so hopefully they find a solution.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#3 davehayes

davehayes

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth, UK

Posted 30 March 2020 - 04:21 AM

Darren

Thanks for replying and its good to know I am not the only one in this situation.

Lets hope it gets resolved sooner rather than later, especially given that at this moment, LAS is one site inside of my PMS!!, which by the way is excellent

#4 teddwyer

teddwyer

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 30 March 2020 - 01:13 PM

It's been well over a year, since the supposed sale happened.

So one of the parties has an issue and LeasedAdSpace becomes

more and more irrelevant. Which is too bad, I liked the site!

#5 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 682 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 02:38 PM

Darren

Thanks for replying and its good to know I am not the only one in this situation.

Lets hope it gets resolved sooner rather than later, especially given that at this moment, LAS is one site inside of my PMS!!, which by the way is excellent

I would swap out LAS with something else, since we don't know if commissions will ever be paid unfortunately. I stopped promoting LAS once commissions stopped being paid.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#6 benscott

benscott

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 12:22 PM

It sucks when communication with the owners breaks down like this. This reminds me of  when Tim Tech started to fall apart and stopped paying commissions. It was such a great company but in the end it left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths. Hopefully they will payout the commissions.

#7 Peggy Hough

Peggy Hough

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 April 2020 - 12:42 PM

That's too bad. I really liked this site.

#8 aditya

aditya

Maj

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 15 April 2020 - 06:11 AM

I am a member of LAS and I liked the site. Hope things are sorted out soon.

#9 davehayes

davehayes

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth, UK

Posted 16 April 2020 - 04:26 AM

Like others here I liked the site and it did produce good results, however, I have now stopped promoting it and taken it out of my Prosperity Marketing System

I did consider replacing it with PFFA by Jane Mark, except I am not sure how well her sites produce traffic.

Interesting to read about TimTech as well, I was a member there and like most things, had a split in and has come back, but like others say it leaves a bad taste in the mouth, because if it changes once, it can easily happen again.

Thats why I chose to go with Prosperity Marketing System, which is my funnel into the only thing online, which has remained constant and a very good turnkey system

Worldprofit

No complaints there and you can at least speak to the owner, weekly on his trainings or via support. Plus their traffic is very good and Tier 1

#10 timothyolson

timothyolson

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 7 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland

Posted 14 June 2020 - 01:11 AM

LAS is a great site, I use it for blogging and solo ads. I am not actively promoting it so I cannot really say anything about the commission payments.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users