Marketing Checkpoint

What's the Best AIOP Team?

Hi Ted, thanks for your post and advices. I'm sorry, but I have joined the FAFY AIOP Team before I read your post and the team is helpful. So far, I've gotten 1 paid downline from their help.

Btw, I joined the Safelist Organizer from your RocktheBizOps page. I use a lot of safelists/viral mailers and I want to see how the Safelist Organizer could make my safelist marketing efforts more efficient.

Hi Ted, thanks for your post and advices. I'm sorry, but I have joined the FAFY AIOP Team before I read your post and the team is helpful. So far, I've gotten 1 paid downline from their help.

Btw, I joined the Safelist Organizer from your RocktheBizOps page. I use a lot of safelists/viral mailers and I want to see how the Safelist Organizer could make my safelist marketing efforts more efficient.

I agree with Ted,

It comes down to the individual as well as the team. 

Most teams will have their members best interests at heart and will be doing their best to promote and help their members get referrals and earn. But with any affiliate marketing there is a need for the affiliate to promote promote promote! 

And to do this every day. Use the team system if one is available as in order to continue earning commissions month after month you need your referrals to see some success and be earning too. But on top of any team system you should be promoting AIOP as much as you can consistently and efficiently every single day.

I run the AIOP Elite Action team with some partners and we have a great bunch of team members who work very hard for each other and always help each other out but I also felt the need to create alternative methods to building my AIOP business through my 90 Minute residuals eBook (which anyone can make use of regardless of any team you are part of) as it allowed me to tailor how I was building AIOP and strengthen my overall business and income.

Key message, any team can be successful and all will have differences but the key is YOU!

Cheers

Nate

Nate Scifleet 

Author and Owner of 90 Minute Residuals

http://www.90minuteresiduals.com/banner2.png

FAFY is a good group. Like Nate said, "the key is you"  ;-)

Also, thanks for the Safelist Organizer sign up... let me know if you have any questions.

Take Care,

Ted Dwyer

I agree with Ted,

It comes down to the individual as well as the team. 

Most teams will have their members best interests at heart and will be doing their best to promote and help their members get referrals and earn. But with any affiliate marketing there is a need for the affiliate to promote promote promote! 

And to do this every day. Use the team system if one is available as in order to continue earning commissions month after month you need your referrals to see some success and be earning too. But on top of any team system you should be promoting AIOP as much as you can consistently and efficiently every single day.

I run the AIOP Elite Action team with some partners and we have a great bunch of team members who work very hard for each other and always help each other out but I also felt the need to create alternative methods to building my AIOP business through my 90 Minute residuals eBook (which anyone can make use of regardless of any team you are part of) as it allowed me to tailor how I was building AIOP and strengthen my overall business and income.

Key message, any team can be successful and all will have differences but the key is YOU!

Cheers

Nate

Good Advice Nate.

Check your MailOurList website... I sent you some credits ;-)

FAFY is a good group. Like Nate said, "the key is you"  ;-)

Also, thanks for the Safelist Organizer sign up... let me know if you have any questions.

Take Care,

Ted Dwyer

No problem, Ted. I have some issues with the clicker, but Steve is helping me to fix the issues

I had troubles with their product and instead of helping me, they ran me through the ringer with obnoxious and vial comments.

I've got the emails to prove it.

All I can say is, You better be happy with their product.

They are very rude people, and don't know the first thing about proper customer service.

Peace,

Josette

I had troubles with their product and instead of helping me, they ran me through the ringer with obnoxious and vial comments.

I've got the emails to prove it.

All I can say is, You better be happy with their product.

They are very rude people, and don't know the first thing about proper customer service.

Peace,

Josette

What product did you refer to? AIOP or The Safelist Organizer?

Regarding The Safelist Organizer, my technical issues have not been resolved until now, but Steve is very responsive and helpful in dealing with my issues.

Regarding AIOP, I only contacted their support once, so I haven't had much experience dealing with their support.

I am interested in joining AIOP. I want to ask, which AIOP team do you think is the best?

I’m a member of FAFY AIOP Team.

Your success will depend on you and you along.

I have found the harder and smarter that I work the luckier I get.

In other words, I post simple free ads 365(6) days a year to get my ads in front of as many people as I can. :)

I’m a member of FAFY AIOP Team.

Your success will depend on you and you along.

I have found the harder and smarter that I work the luckier I get.

In other words, I post simple free ads 365(6) days a year to get my ads in front of as many people as I can. :)

In regards to "I have found the harder and smarter that I work the luckier I get."

Can I just point out that that is NOT luck!!! That is hard and smart work! But you are so right.

Nate Scifleet 

In regards to "I have found the harder and smarter that I work the luckier I get."

Can I just point out that that is NOT luck!!! That is hard and smart work! But you are so right.

Hi Nate,

I have a bad habit of leaving money to accumulate in programs that I promote.

I lost over $900.00+ dollars left in my Payza account that I'm sure that I will never see.  

AIOP owe me over $200.00+ that I haven't requested yet...

Hi Nate,

I have a bad habit of leaving money to accumulate in programs that I promote.

I lost over $900.00+ dollars left in my Payza account that I'm sure that I will never see.  

AIOP owe me over $200.00+ that I haven't requested yet...

I have the same habit! Not so high, and I also do it with credits, sometimes I just cannot keep up and miss a day or two (I envy your work ethic posting 365 days a year!) and waste a lot of credits as they build up higher than I can send to.

But what I meant was, when you say you are working harder and smarter, your results are no longer luck! Your results are because of you working hard and smart.

I have read a lot of your posts and you seem to be very consistent with your advertising.

When it comes to $, I usually try and withdraw anything at $100 +, because below that it is a loss if they close down but it is not the end of the world and my business will not be hurt too much, but losing any more than that would start to hurt.

Cheers

Nate

Nate Scifleet 

I have the same habit! Not so high, and I also do it with credits, sometimes I just cannot keep up and miss a day or two (I envy your work ethic posting 365 days a year!) and waste a lot of credits as they build up higher than I can send to.

But what I meant was, when you say you are working harder and smarter, your results are no longer luck! Your results are because of you working hard and smart.

I have read a lot of your posts and you seem to be very consistent with your advertising.

When it comes to $, I usually try and withdraw anything at $100 +, because below that it is a loss if they close down but it is not the end of the world and my business will not be hurt too much, but losing any more than that would start to hurt.

Cheers

Nate

When PayPal limit my account, I had to wait 6 months before they sent me my balance.

When it come to Ad Credits I'm a multi-millionaire (Maybe a Billionaire) and I would need to hire full-time employees to post all the ads that I have.

I have lost money with several programs that have when offline without a trace and the lost of money didn't bother me at all.

I have over 15+ envelopes with cash money that I happen even open yet.

It seem, when you got money it's easy to accumulate more money. :) 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a member of any of the All In One Profit Teams.  I think quite a few of them are good.  I am a member of the FAFY safelist and really like the results that I get from it.  By the way I also am a member of the Safelist Organizer and I love the thing.  I use close to 200 mailers and it saves me one heck of a lot of trouble. The advantage of Safelist Organizer is that you enter whatever safelists you are a member of and are not required to join a whole downline of lists you don't want.  I am also a member of Referral Frenzy which costs more money but has proven to be a very reliable advertising tool.  

Donnie Ellis

TrafficTips4u.com

• 10 months later...

I joined AIOP not too long ago and tried to find a

team to join but couldn't find one quickly enough

and ended up joining on my own.  I was using TrafficWave

at the time and wanted to drop them before my next

billing cycle and needed to move fast so I wasn't able

to locate a team in the window I was working with.

I like the AIOP suite of products, I'm using the autoresponder,

tracker and rotator. I don't have anyone enrolled under me

yet but that's ok since I'm taking advantage of the products

and didn't enroll for the income opportunity, although I will

welcome anyone that joins of course lol.

David J. Rosso | Columbus OH USA | DavidJRosso.com

468x60_davidjrosso.jpg

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

If anyone else is looking for a team, I am starting

a new team myself and hope to launch soon.

For more info click the pic below of visit the link listed.

bizcard-aiop.jpg

FYI I ended up starting a team at eMarketingTools4U / EMT4U

instead of AIOP.  

https://emt4u.team

David J. Rosso | Columbus OH USA | DavidJRosso.com

468x60_davidjrosso.jpg