No replies to this topic

#1 chivs86

chivs86

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 June 2020 - 06:11 AM

Hello Guys,

So I'm pretty new here.  I just came here as I needed some support with a platform called LeadsNProfits.  I left a comment on that thread but I figured I would create my own thread to get some ideas from other people that have experience with developing their own blogs and websites with the main goal of affiliate marketing.

I will be totally honest here I have been creating content fairly regularly since the start of the year.  I started on NYE with Blogger.  I wrote at least a post a day and actually to my surprise I made my 1st affiliate commissions within 1 week.

It was for a product called Leptitox on ClickBank.  I made like $450 that month.  It was a revelation for me but since then I haven't had the same fortunes.  Even though my content has become a lot more professional I have only had maybe 2 or 3 sales since. 

What am I doing different?  Well everything really I moved everything to wordpress - I have split up all the content over 4 websites because this blog was about 4 different niches.

I actually think if I would have just left that content as it is and just created new content I might have had a bit more fortune but I am not looking back I am looking forward.  I am going over everything again whilst creating new content.

But I have created 70 articles now and my last 5 or 6 I have had ranked on google within 24 hours of submitting to Google Search Console and also one of these sites I am getting new sign ups for daily but this is what I need help with I am not making any money.  Please if anyone could help me would be very grateful. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: affiliate marketing, clickbank, jvzoo, content writing, product reviews

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users