5 replies to this topic

#1 chivs86

chivs86

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 08:53 AM

Hello Guys;

So I thought it would be wise to start becoming more active in this forum.  I maybe should look at joining a couple of others also actually.  Think this could be very beneficial to me and others to get some ideas out there.

So Herculist.  This was one of the first websites I joined when I started.  I believe I was referred from Leads Leap.

It took me a while to get used to although I will admit that to begin with I thought this was a great website.

Anyway, I am more acquainted with how everything works here but the kicker for me is I am not sure about the quality of the traffic I get from here.  For example I used to message some of the swipes from ClickBank - my hop count has been through the roof because of this but unfortunately for me I haven't really got the desired results.

What I wanted to ask people was whether or not they have used HL 

If they have used for promoting healthy living and weight loss products here?

What is the best niche for these kinds of websites

and has anybody actually ever had conversions because of there activity on HL?    

#2 Laur

Laur

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 27 August 2020 - 01:34 AM

Hi, Herculist along with all other safelist mailers are good mainly for promoting traffic services and make money online related offers.

Clickbank health products probably won't convert at safelists but health-related network marketing company may convert much better. 

Overall Herculist is like any other mailer, conversion rate is less than average but you can get a lot of visitors. 

#3 gnana

gnana

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationChennai, India

Posted 27 August 2020 - 02:45 AM

I have seen a lot of people promote weight-loss related products in safelists and mailers.  But I am not sure if they were getting results.

I would second Laur and say that safelists/mailers users are looking to get traffic or make money online.  So you would have 

better chance promoting products related to that niche.  Also vendors generally don't like people sending traffic directly from safelists to

their product since it brings down the sales average.  So you have to watch out for that as well.

For me personally, I am having decent results promoting my traffic program and squeeze page at Herculist.

#4 market101

market101

On Fire!

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 28 August 2020 - 09:55 PM

I like Herculist. They have a large database. I just use it to advertise my Webtalk biz.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

#5 blessnic2019

blessnic2019

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 05 September 2020 - 03:57 AM

Herculist is becoming more harder for me to use for advertising online. The site takes ages to fully load.

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here

#6 Jasond188

Jasond188

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationCanada, Quebec

Posted 12 October 2020 - 11:58 AM

Me and it's the best!

animated-blue-arrow-down.gif

Email 1000 Random Members Daily Without Credits

members for free. NO CREDITS REQUIRED. Increase

your reach with credits and hercublurbs.

My #1 Source For Free Advertising On Autopilot

Reliable traffic service online for over 7 years. 2 ways

to start generating traffic on autopilot along with

several FREE marketing and lead generation tools.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: #herculist, safelists, solo ads, email ads, email marketing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users