Marketing Checkpoint

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, Herculist along with all other safelist mailers are good mainly for promoting traffic services and make money online related offers.

Clickbank health products probably won't convert at safelists but health-related network marketing company may convert much better. 

Overall Herculist is like any other mailer, conversion rate is less than average but you can get a lot of visitors. 

You have mentioned the fact. Use sites like this to promote Traffic and Income Opportunities. Most people on them are there to find what they can do to make money and those already making money are looking for sign ups for them to make more money.  

Do This And Qualify For Multiple - $25 / $50 / $100 Daily Income And SignUps For Your Offers - Click Here

Claim Free Upgrade and 6 Solo Ads - Click Here

• 2 months later...

I use Herculist everyday and I'm never really sure if I'm getting the results I'm looking for but will continue to use it and learn more about it.

Everyone I know that is successful say's they use Easyhits4u as their main traffic source...But Herculist and Build My Downlines are going

to work for some people  maybe better depending on what they are advertising.

• 4 weeks later...

The amount of spam you get from them is unreal, Thank God it all goes ot junk mail. In a day you can get up to 100 emails or more. Crazy.

You can go to the website and change the settings so you don't get any emails,

they will stay at the website and you can read them there and collect points...I did the same thing when I first signed up and was so mad until

I figured out I just needed to check a box and now I love the site.

• 2 months later...

I use Herculist every day as a Gold lifetime member for a few days. Honestly I got a few opt-ins on my first day.  I was actually shocked that it worked.  I have not made any sales but it has only been a few days. Still not bad for using the free resource and getting a few opt-ins. 

REVEALED: How to Make Your First $100,000 Online in Just 30 Minutes Per Day, Using 3 Simple Steps!

Free Gift: Michael Cheney's #1 Best Seller " The Customer Magnet" 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I use Herculist daily & I'm a Lifetime Gold Member. Started out as a free member, promoted it & earned some commissions then upgraded. I'm building my list using Herculist & they have paid me $483.00 in affiliate commissions. I feel it's a great way to reach an ongoing growing audience every month & I like the new internal mailer function addition too. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I personally do not like herculist i am not upgraded.  I was at one point and back then I still didn't think it was that

great.  But you can actually upgrade for a one time fee.  So why not.  you reach thousands of people.  In other words

its worth a one time fee to upgrade so take the deal.  But its an individual thing whether or not it will work for you.

Nobody can promise you results.

OytX5V1.gif

• 4 months later...

I'm an active member and also a Gold lifetime member of Herculist. I have been building my list using this site and most of my offer turn into sales. I use two approach in promoting my offers and business opportunities - the daily mailer tool [over 120k a day] and "theZONE" which gives me the highest conversion.

Thank You for the valuable information 

I use Herculist daily & I'm a Lifetime Gold Member. Started out as a free member, promoted it & earned some commissions then upgraded. I'm building my list using Herculist & they have paid me $483.00 in affiliate commissions. I feel it's a great way to reach an ongoing growing audience every month & I like the new internal mailer function addition too. 

Hi Barry Cross,

Thank you keep up the good work brother 

Thank You for the valuable informations you share with us it's your experience in two lines.

Good Luck.