• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 branny

branny

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 August 2021 - 01:24 AM

The amount of spam you get from them is unreal, Thank God it all goes ot junk mail. In a day you can get up to 100 emails or more. Crazy.

#22 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 3,769 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 August 2021 - 10:03 AM

The amount of spam you get from them is unreal, Thank God it all goes ot junk mail. In a day you can get up to 100 emails or more. Crazy.

HI Branny,

If you're a member of safelists, viral mailers and mailers it's impossible to receive spam because you agreed to receive other members emails in exchange for other members to receive your emails. :)

#23 jcdean

jcdean

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationSpringfield

Posted 29 August 2021 - 01:06 PM

I use Herculist every day as a Gold lifetime member. I have received a couple sales so far and also have been building my list consistently using the daily mailer tool. 

Love to know what you are promoting. I get a lot of hits on HL but very few leads. :( 

#24 jcdean

jcdean

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationSpringfield

Posted 29 August 2021 - 01:11 PM

I use them. Have the lifetime upgrade so I can mail everyday. I haven't got many leads but will keep experimenting unit I do.

I doubt you would have much luck promoting a biz-op. People there already have one. 

#25 Market90

Market90

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 August 2021 - 03:44 AM

I have not heard of them untill now. I will have to research them.

#26 branny

branny

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 August 2021 - 12:33 AM

I use them. Have the lifetime upgrade so I can mail everyday. I haven't got many leads but will keep experimenting unit I do.

I doubt you would have much luck promoting a biz-op. People there already have one. 

Same here. Not much luck with them. 

#27 romingson

romingson

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 September 2021 - 08:53 AM

May I know how to cancel subscription? Because can't see the cancel button

#28 SamanthaHeyo

SamanthaHeyo

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 September 2021 - 04:02 PM

I've purchased one of their Mega Mail packages a ways back and remember making some sales.  Can't speak of them as of late however.

#29 SamanthaHeyo

SamanthaHeyo

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 September 2021 - 03:28 PM

I just reupgraded my account here after a long lapse, so we shall see how it goes this time around  :)  

#30 Keveyton

Keveyton

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationBelize

Posted 29 September 2021 - 07:14 AM

Hi, Herculist along with all other safelist mailers are good mainly for promoting traffic services and make money online related offers.

Clickbank health products probably won't convert at safelists but health-related network marketing company may convert much better. 

Overall Herculist is like any other mailer, conversion rate is less than average but you can get a lot of visitors. 

You have mentioned the fact. Use sites like this to promote Traffic and Income Opportunities. Most people on them are there to find what they can do to make money and those already making money are looking for sign ups for them to make more money.  

Do This And Qualify For Multiple - $25 / $50 / $100 Daily Income And SignUps For Your Offers - Click Here

Claim Free Upgrade and 6 Solo Ads - Click Here

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: #herculist, safelists, solo ads, email ads, email marketing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users