Marketing Checkpoint

The Crypto Mailer - thecryptomailer.com

captkirk

NEW! THE CRYPTO MAILER: SIMPLE 5 LEVEL PAY PLAN, INCLUDING PASS UPS!

http://thecryptomailer.com/images/tommie.jpg

Hi Fellow MC Members and Guests,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

If you are into Cryptocurrency then you NEED to access to this list.

Get instant access to a PROVEN list of Crypto BUYERS!

Everyone who sends a mail at TheCryptoMailer has made a purchase using Crypto.

These are people that are willing to SPEND and USE CRYPTO. This is exactly the type of list that you want to market to!

New to Crypto? Then don't miss out! Crypto is here to stay.

This is the pefect place to find yourself a Crypto business and access a BUYERS list.

There's just a small 'one time' fee to pay to use the mailer, however this is a good thing! Everyone has to pay to use the mailer which means you'll get instant access to a BUYERS list :)

These are exactly the people that you want to market to. People that are serious about their marketing efforts and are willing to SPEND.

You can quickly recover the cost of the LIFETIME membership by promoting. TheCryptoMailer has a lucrative, simple 5 level pay plan that lets you earn forever.

Join TheCryptoMailer today and get instant access to a PROVEN list of Crypto BUYERS.

http://babo1.com/mi19

"small fee" ? how much?

only upgraded members can earn cash?

what is minimum payout?

"

LIFETIME GOLD pay once use and earn for lifetime! only $37

SILVER LIFETIME pay once use and earn for lifetime! only $17

Min payout is $15

Join TheCryptoMailer today and get instant access to a PROVEN list of Crypto BUYERS.

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here... (I'm a Gold Team Member)

I didn't hesitate to join TheCryptoMailler because of the following reasons:

- I have been a member of several of Marty Petrizza and Greg Hickman programs

- They're both excellent in answering questions that you might have in a timely manner

- Greg is also a member regular member of Marketing CheckPoint Forum

- Marty and Greg have withstood the test of time and they're both here to stay

- I like that TCM pays on 5 levels which means that I can leverage my time and efforts thru the help of others

- I like that TCM is a paid only program and provide a list of proven Cryptocurrency Buyers 

- TCM has Text Ads and Banners that we can use to promote TCM and earn commissions

- Earn Unlimited Income on 5 levels

- Plus, I like the low one time fee

- Daily Payouts

- Etc,,,

Join TheCryptoMailer today and get instant access to a PROVEN list of Crypto BUYERS.

• 2 weeks later...

If one is looking for Crypto Members or Users - one of the best place to advertise right now is TheCryptoMailer.

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here... (I'm a Gold Team Member)

I didn't hesitate to join TheCryptoMailler because of the following reasons:

- I have been a member of several of Marty Petrizza and Greg Hickman programs

- They're both excellent in answering questions that you might have in a timely manner

- Greg is also a member regular member of Marketing CheckPoint Forum

- Marty and Greg have withstood the test of time and they're both here to stay

- I like that TCM pays on 5 levels which means that I can leverage my time and efforts thru the help of others

- I like that TCM is a paid only program and provide a list of proven Cryptocurrency Buyers 

- TCM has Text Ads and Banners that we can use to promote TCM and earn commissions

- Earn Unlimited Income on 5 levels

- Plus, I like the low one time fee

- Daily Payouts

- Etc,,,

Join TheCryptoMailer today and get instant access to a PROVEN list of Crypto BUYERS.

I have just signed up and upgraded to Silver Membership through you. I will advertise this and get in Upgraded Members too. I will be using it to grow all my businesses. I love the fact that, we pay once and become upgraded for life.

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here

I have just signed up and upgraded to Silver Membership through you. I will advertise this and get in Upgraded Members too. I will be using it to grow all my businesses. I love the fact that, we pay once and become upgraded for life.

Thanks for joining!

The site is supported by admins that have withstood the test of time.

I also like the low cost and one-time fee to upgrade to Silver and Gold. :)

• 2 months later...

Yeah, this is a very good place to advertise.We are presently using the main mailer and Solo Ads.