Photo

Build A List? What company offers the best autoresponder for the price?

affiliate merketing internet marketer internet marketing affiliate marketing autoresponder lead generation internet leads lead capture page

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Warrior1

Warrior1

• Bronze
  • 1 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 08 September 2020 - 08:02 AM

I have been online for a few years trying to earn cash as a internet marketer, but seem to be struggling because of what I feel is failing to build a list. I hear "Build a list" alot but never did, so this is something that I am now trying to do. If there are any successful marketers here, who offers the best autoresponders for the price and were can I get some good tutorials about list building? 

#2 davehayes

davehayes

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth, UK

Posted 09 September 2020 - 05:59 AM

If this helps, I Use Sendshark, simply because its the best online autoresponder on the market place for online marketers.

I have integrated it within Darrens Prosperity Marketing System.

Equally I have also put List leverage and Traffic Authority inside it as well.

List leverage is awesome and builds your list on steroids, with others helping build it for you, so you get 20% built for free and you also get paid for sending emails out when no one joins your offers.

Its 1 of 3 superb income streams with Traffic Authority being the other and that has a step by step bluerpint to earning $10k per month within 90 days, from just 6 people

I am well happy with the results

#3 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 682 posts

Posted 09 September 2020 - 08:14 AM

It depends on your experience level or what you're willing to tackle. If you want an autoresponder that is simple to use and plug and play then I'd go with Getresponse. They have a free trial or you can wait for some sale to get discounted pricing... but you only pay for the list that you build, the price scales with the size of your list.

If you have hosting and can set up your own self hosted solution, you will get the best value for money. I've been very happy with Sendy, it is just a one time fee, so incredibly cheap, your cost will come from Amazon SES since you'll want to use that for sending the emails. Amazon SES is cheapest option online for sending mass mail, but it does take some effort because there is lots of technical set up of both Sendy and your account with Amazon web services. However, once it's done you just use your self hosted Sendy software like you would any other autoresponder and it works very well.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: affiliate merketing, internet marketer, internet marketing, affiliate marketing, autoresponder, lead generation, internet leads, lead capture page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users