advertise socialize marketing

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 brekahall

brekahall

• Bronze
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:28 PM

What would be the best way to advertise or market on Pinterest.? I used Pinterest as a social network.

#2 Matt Koshko

Matt Koshko

Do Good!

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:23 PM

There is certainly value in Pinterest but you must be creative. Tagging others in your pins is important as well as using keywords in your descriptions of the pin.

What has been your result thus far?

Hustle. Do everything in your power to reach beyond your goals.

#3 Williams Ford

Williams Ford

• Bronze
  • 2 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Central GA Near Warner Robins

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:34 PM

Pinterest is the 3 most relevant social network according to many industry analyst.  I do have a Pinterest account for different things.   But I must admit that you should never expect instantaneous results from any form of advertising that you do except paid advertising.  I'm quite sure they can help you with that as well.  What you must do is plan your efforts.  How many posts per day, what items, key words, etc.  Moreover from what I can gather no social network just wants you to promote on the network.  They usually have paid ads for that.  So you need to be sociable!  If you do sell products or services ( and I do) then you have to be careful about pinning and repining.   What I see some of the big marketers do is they post newsy items about their products.  Remember everything you post is tied to your profile anyway and that's where your link is.  Hence what your focus should be on with social network marketing is branding and positioning.  Get the conversation and interaction going about your brand or service.  Your customers will find you if you do this.  Of course, a good jolt of paid ads from the platform itself will quadruple your impact.  Finally keep in mind that on the internet everything is content driven.  High quality and relevant content equates to lots of visitors and that, my friend, means money to pay the bills! 

Aiming Higher & Dreaming Bigger!  

Wilg.

http://www.wgfenterp...et/strongfuture

http://www.facebook....fenterprisesinc

wilg42@hotmail.com

#4 Kurt Tasche

Kurt Tasche

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 08 August 2015 - 12:16 AM

Pinterest is a goldmine if you know how to use it correctly.

Pinterest is full of buyers, refers more external traffic to other sites than Facebook, Youtube and Google Plus combined, and people that come to your site via Pinterest are 10% more likely to take an action - (ie make a purchase, opt in to your list, etc.)

My partner and I create a complete Pinterest marketing course that you can check out here.

#5 davidweb09

davidweb09

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationCA

Posted 30 April 2017 - 08:42 PM

Yes, Pinterest is also good source of traffic, upload your pins into your board.

#6 john566

john566

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 02 May 2017 - 03:30 AM

Pinterest is great if you know how to use it, like naming the board a keyword that might rank in google ect....and images that grabs people attention like infographics are popular...pin consistently and always provide value. 

#7 Bruno Duarte

Bruno Duarte

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 02 May 2017 - 03:24 PM

Thanks for the tips here! I have had a Pinterest account for years and have no clue on how to work that site.....

5MF_2_468x60.gif.gif

#8 randomcash

randomcash

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 04:17 PM

Guys, use pinblaster or something similar 

2cents...

#9 aditya

aditya

Maj

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 17 June 2017 - 11:42 AM

Thanks for the tips here! I have had a Pinterest account for years and have no clue on how to work that site.....

Same with me. Is there any tutorial available?

#10 Glen Palo

Glen Palo

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:29 PM

Treat Pinterest like it is a search engine. Your pins should be descriptive with keywords. Pinterest is graphics/image oriented so use Pinterest sized images. 

Review: SHORBY Instagram App for Marketers. Shorby is a tool that optimizes your Instagram traffic with clickable links, messengers, and social networks.

#11 Jordan Stark

Jordan Stark

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:47 PM

Paid ads: https://ads.pinterest.com

#12 rpsmith

rpsmith

Hot

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 09:58 AM

The trick is gaining some kind of presence on Pinterest. Once you have one, you will see a traffic boost from the repins you get.

Get The latest market news and price alerts on your favorite cryptocurrencies!

Click Here!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: advertise, socialize, marketing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users