Marketing Checkpoint

Hosting Server For Mailings Used By Safelist / Mailers

blessnic2019

Please, can you indicate the hosting server or company being used by Safelist / Mailers that enables their members to send Unlimited mailings every month?

Am thinking of setting up a Safelist too but am confused about the Hosting Plan or Company that will work well with this Plan.

Please if you know or have a good suggestion or you own a Safelist, please do post here the Hosting Server you are using.

Thanks for doing this.

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here

I know that some marketers uses http://hugehithosting.com/ for hosting their ad exchanges and mailers including popular scripts.

I use sites hosted at that service on regular basis and it looks good to me especially hosting plan prices

Check my recommended programs now:

1 Mail These Top Tier Lead Daily! Click HERE!
2 Start Earning Easy Monthly Commissions! Click HERE!

I know that some marketers uses http://hugehithosting.com/ for hosting their ad exchanges and mailers including popular scripts.

I use sites hosted at that service on regular basis and it looks good to me especially hosting plan prices

Thank You very much for the suggestion. 

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here

I use LFMTE host for all my hosting, which includes all of my mailers. Chris provides EXCELLENT support!

T

Thanks. I am grateful for helping out. I used to see this website but i thought it is meant for small websites. I wonder if the hosting can be used to host other Safelist Scripts. I mean scripts not purchased from LFMTE.

• 2 months later...