Marketing Checkpoint

New Starter totally confused !

piperdg147

Hi Guys,

Derek Clifford Gibson here 74 year old pensioner trying to make sense of what is going on and needing some basic guidance to get started to earn at least some money to supplement my pension. I cannot believe I have been on the www since 1991 and still not made a penny !!! I spend most of my time online searching for easier ways to make money without money but keep coming up against brick walls.

Hopefully I can make this one work.

I am a retired Mechanical engineer after working for 50 plus years in the Engineering industry in Oil, Gas, Petrochemicals and Nuclear Engineering working all over the world while travelling extensively and having lived in over 40 different countries. But now I am stuck in Aberdeen in a grotty little flat. Hopefully I can create an online presence and enough money to move abroad to a warmer climate such as Cyprus.

I am hoping to start meeting more people like me looking for a golden opportunity to progress and improve my circumstances. Maybe this forum is the starting point.

To OUR Success Guys!!

Hello Derek,

Joseph here.

I can understand how you are feeling.

I will soon be  joining your rank as an esteemed pensioner.

-removed affiliate promotion - not allowed-

Edited by Darren Olander
removed affiliate promotion

banner714.png

Welcome my name is Joseph.I love family life and miss the closeness we all enjoyed pre Covid 19 Virus.
I also love designing and creating jewellery with an Irish theme @ "Celtic Spirals" Jewellery Designs:,My pieces are show-cased & sold @ my new "Flexxity"  website store.
We have recently up-dated our awesome  SFI System and simplified our wondereful SFI  web-site. 

Hi Derek, Welcome to MC! I’m retired after 40 short years as an Admin. Secretary. I miss the interaction with crazy co-workers, but now, I’m enjoying working from home!
MC is a place where you can search different topics, and participate with like-minded people from around the world...unlike the “crazy” office-life!

Click around and open all the links, Update your signature, and make some friends. 
If you have something to promote, share it in your profile! Then, as you participate with others, you’ll be sharing a little of yourself!

Have fun!

Earning cash from home with Affiliate marketing & the wellness industry, I also enjoy "making music" with vocals & keys to uplift & encourage! Hopeisfree!

• 4 months later...

Hi Derek,

I think we have all been through a stage of not earning online.  I was the same.  I gave up and started an ebay business.  Ebay then started to up their rates so I went back to Internet Marketing using Safelists to start.  I then started an autoresponder with a crypto project called the coin app XYO where i managed to get at least 150 leads a week using their advertising platform.  To be honest I spent a few months not making any money then I went back to Clickbak to promote the crypto products to the list.  I was them amazed.  I started to make some cash with the list.  It was when the cheque came through the post my confidence started to increase.  I then started more programs and used safelits and built up traffic over the past few months.  This then resulted in myself putting together a traffic page which you can find in my profile.  Its a free page which you can add your own banners to and it has just started to increase weekly.  

I do wish you all the best and its is challenging, but dont stop.  Stay determined and keep learning.

:) FREE DOWNLOAD ACCESS: Unlimited Promo Codes for Unlimited FREE Traffic: CLICK HERE   :) Unlimted FREE Traffic Vault Rocks!!

Hi there.

I would tell you to study internet marketing.  But I will tell you there is no secret formula there is

opportunity to join a business opportunity (Beware of scams) Or do it yourself.  Do it yourself tho

will take skills so that is why I recommend becoming a student.

OytX5V1.gif

Hi Derek,

I started earning money when I learned to generate massive free traffic to the programs that I was promoting.

The sites that I mainly promote are programs that you can join for with the option to upgrade if you want more features and benefits.

If course, I do promote programs that has a small monthly fee too.

But the KEY to my successes online is the direct results of sending free traffic to the sites I’m promoting 365(6) days a year without fail. :)

• 3 months later...

Hi Derek,

I recommend tracking and monitoring your links with a tool like Clickgum or Hitsconnect (create a fresh tracking link for each site and promotion) and then you can zoom in on what works the best. Also try split testing your campaigns to see if version A works better than version B or vice-versa (a feature of Clickgum and maybe Hitsconnect too). The thing is that there are so many ad blasters, login page advert tools, safe lists, solo ad sites and so on (and as you click on ads to get advertising credits you may find you join more and more) but you really need to focus on the few that work the best to make best use of your time. So closely monitoring and experimenting with what you do is really key.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Derek Clifford Gibson here 74 year old pensioner trying to make sense of what is going on and needing some basic guidance to get started to earn at least some money to supplement my pension. I cannot believe I have been on the www since 1991 and still not made a penny !!! I spend most of my time online searching for easier ways to make money without money but keep coming up against brick walls.

Hopefully I can make this one work.

I am a retired Mechanical engineer after working for 50 plus years in the Engineering industry in Oil, Gas, Petrochemicals and Nuclear Engineering working all over the world while travelling extensively and having lived in over 40 different countries. But now I am stuck in Aberdeen in a grotty little flat. Hopefully I can create an online presence and enough money to move abroad to a warmer climate such as Cyprus.

I am hoping to start meeting more people like me looking for a golden opportunity to progress and improve my circumstances. Maybe this forum is the starting point.

To OUR Success Guys!!

The forum is a good starting point for sure.Welcome aboard. I'd have to say that the absolute key to online success, without any question is to have your own membership site.

Its the way the so called gurus do it. There are two ways to it. The first one is by getting a custom script done for you. The better way to start is with Prosperity Marketing System, which lets you earn 100% Commissions and build your own list.

I've been using it a while and its good, highly recommended

Get  Free Must Have Home Business Marketing Tips  ... Straight To Your Inbox

http://llclick.com/fmjxmb9h/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi:

You are the right place to start your online venture.  I ignored the forums, which I should not have.

The important thing to remember is that you need to have your "own" method or system to earn regularly.

Basics are simple- develop your own "marketing platform" that will help you in the long run.

What is a marketing platform?

Your marketing platform must consist of the following program(s):

- Resource to give something of value

- Traffic sources to send traffic to your FREE offer

- Contact management system (CRM) that will collect name, email, and/or phone when you give away FREE stuff

- CRM automatic messaging system to promote other products or services

-CRM system will collect warm leads & hot leads

Ultimately when you have enough leads accumulated with your marketing platform, you will be able to promote your products and or services to your hot and warm leads.

These are the basics most people DO NOT follow through.  By the way, I learned about the marketing platform the hard way.

In addition, note that many programs that will help you build your platform will also earn you.

Connect if you want a FREE consultation.

• 1 year later...