Some of the benefits at top content 

• Work from anywhere
  • Pick your own hours
  • Choose how much work you take
  • Access to resources
  • Feedback on your work
  • Wide variety of topics
  • Improve your writing skills

A way to make money writing reviews and content for a big number of tops. Not only for the English natives but for others as well. It is not easy to write Correct all the time and use active and passive forms. But if you want to make money with Top Content this is what you need to know. It does not have to be in English since they welcome many other languages. If you are a native in two languages you can work as a translator and make more money.

I like the easy page and that there are always many new tasks to write about.

The fast answer from the admin is a big plus, and they are trying to help you.

The payment is good if you are a fast freelance writer, and they pay through wire transfer to most countries otherwise you can use skrill online payment. 

I do not like the explanations made to make links. There should be some pictures explaining how to do it. It took me a while to understand how they wanted it. I do not like the corrections that are actually correct but according to them are wrong. The fee of 8 USD is a bit much for a payment under $500. You can take out the money when you reach $48

To summarize, it's an easy way to make extra money writing about things and practicing your writing. A pro-tip is when you get over $48 (the limit for payout) all the tasks vanish for some reason but when you finish your task they are back. I think it is some kind of security system.