Marketing Checkpoint

Help with Cash Club Fund

I am in Cash Club Fund and I really like it but I haven't been able to get anyone to join.  I have advertised everywhere I can think of. If anyone could offer any tips it would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I am in Cash Club Fund and I really like it but I haven't been able to get anyone to join.  I have advertised everywhere I can think of. If anyone could offer any tips it would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Just keep advertising to find members that's interested in joining.

Are you advertising 365 days a year to find potential members for CCF?

Are you advertising to over 200+ advertising sites daily?

In other words, the internet is loaded with potential members that will join CCF.

As you know, the more you advertise the more opportunity you will have to give your visitors the opportunity to join CCF. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Captain Kirk! I will take your advice. It was very much appreciated. I won't give up! :)

How are you coming along with your promotion of CCF?

Are you advertising it 365(6) days a year to find potential members that wants to join?

You only need to find a few members that’s go-getters…

Remember, if it was easy everyone would be doing it! :)

Hi QueenMaa,

I have generated 40+ sales and mostly through my team.

I half-hearted joined the site because of a request from one of the Admin of a program that I promote and have great success with asked me to join.

Since this admin has his own successful program and I was making money with his program I decided to join... As a favor but I was pleasantly surprised to see the cash money coming in.

I couldn't imagine that people actually send cash money in the mail but they do and I have a lot of envelope with cash that I haven't opened yet.

Frankly, I didn't have room on my plate to be promoting another site and I'm still NOT promoting it directly.

Just imagine what my results would be if I was promoting the site? :)  

Hello CaptKirk,

Wow! I'm trying to follow in your footsteps. :)  That is very impressive. I still am in the process of promoting the program. I haven't signed anybody up yet. Hopefully, before July is over I can get some signups. Thanks for sharing your results with me. It is encouraging and gives me motivation to keep going.

Hello CaptKirk,

Wow! I'm trying to follow in your footsteps. :)  That is very impressive. I still am in the process of promoting the program. I haven't signed anybody up yet. Hopefully, before July is over I can get some signups. Thanks for sharing your results with me. It is encouraging and gives me motivation to keep going.

What ad(s) are you using?

Give an example of the type of ads that you're using.

The ad I am using now is, "Are you getting more bills than money in the mail?". That is the title and this is the full ad: Are you tired of complicated businesses that don't make you any money? You should be. Why not join a business that is simple, easy and makes you money? Do you like to promote online? Do you like to promote offline? You can do one or the other or both. Do you like to have fun while working your business? Do you actually like to make money and not be going around in circles? A business should not be a burden. If you're feeling terrible day in and day out and about to lose your mind. Then, you are in the wrong business. Join the right business today! 

The ad I am using now is, "Are you getting more bills than money in the mail?". That is the title and this is the full ad: Are you tired of complicated businesses that don't make you any money? You should be. Why not join a business that is simple, easy and makes you money? Do you like to promote online? Do you like to promote offline? You can do one or the other or both. Do you like to have fun while working your business? Do you actually like to make money and not be going around in circles? A business should not be a burden. If you're feeling terrible day in and day out and about to lose your mind. Then, you are in the wrong business. Join the right business today! 

Here's a sample of the type of ads that I use:

FLOOD YOUR MAILBOX WITH CASH! - MAIL ORDER ON STEROIDS! (USA RESIDENT ONLY)

Hi Fellow Marketer,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) Here...

The HOTTEST new Mailing system that's generating

true ríches like you wouldn't believe.

- YOU Don't Need Stamps  

- YOU Don't Need Envelopes

- YOU Don't Stuff Envelopes  

- YOU Don't Do Any Mailing

- YOU Don't Spend Time In Line At The Post Office

- ZERO cost on supplies

- Heavily Moderated

- Complete Transparency

- $25k Marketing System Included for FREE

Internet Marketers are flocking in like crazy

because this is EVERYTHING we all love.

Get all the details here:

===========================================

Other subject titles that I use:

EARN UNLIMITED $20.00 IN YOUR MAILBOX! - UNLIMITED WIDTH! AND 3 LEVELS DEEP!

- STUFF YOUR MAILBOX WITH CASH! - MAIL ORDER ON STEROIDS! - FREE STARTER KIT!

- GET CASH MONEY IN THE MAIL AND BUILD A TEAM THAT WILL GENERATE CASH FOR YOU!

- NEW! HYBRID CASH GETTING SYSTEM! - GET CASH IN THE MAIL - FREE STARTER KIT!

- MY 3 LEVELS MAIL ORDER BUSINESS PAYS UNLIMITED CASH! (USA RESIDENT ONLY)

- MY WIFE COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE WAS SENDING ME CASH IN THE MAIL!

- Etc...

===========================================

You're welcome to use any of the above subject titles as you see fit. :)