Marketing Checkpoint

I Promote More Sites Using ONLY one Link

Hi Fellow MC Members and Guests,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

I promote more sites using ONLY one link to give my visitors more opportunities to find something that they might be interested in joining.

I can promote over 100+ sites using only one with certain downline builders that's constantly growing.

I have been promoting numerous sites using one link for over 20+ years and counting.

If you noticed, Amazon promote thousands of sites using only one link to give their visitors the opportunities to buy what they need and want and when they want it.

Tip: Start promoting MORE sites using ONLY one link! :)  

I am interested to know how one link works for all affiliate sites at one go.

The link can list up to 100+ sites.

For example, The Text Link in my sig file list 21 sites including the site that they're listed on.

I just promote one URL and my visitors can see all the sites that I have listed in my sig file. :)

Oh interesting. I am totally new to it. Thanks for your good tips. 

The link can list up to 100+ sites.

For example, The Text Link in my sig file list 21 sites including the site that they're listed on.

I just promote one URL and my visitors can see all the sites that I have listed in my sig file. :)

Tom Oswald

3 Programs That Has Worked For Me... And a secret that I use to make them work!!! You should check it out too! Go here now..

468-60.gif

Yep Tommie knows his stuff Tom Oswald, he uses an actual company that gives him that page

and makes money from promoting it.  There are also free traffic programs out there that give

you banner pages most only give you 10 options.  had one disappear on me yesterday after

spending lots of time setting up and then you would need to shop around till you found one

that offers that for free.  Free is always a little risky.  I've never used the company Tommie

uses but he's wise to make an investment and earn on referrals that is always a good way to go.

As you see he has lots of opportunity to promote as many programs that he wants and he

probably does that for free now from all the promoting he does.  He may have a huge downline

in that program I know he can pull em in.

Keep an eye on him he's always a great help to those who are coming in new.

OytX5V1.gif

Oh interesting. I am totally new to it. Thanks for your good tips. 

Hi Tom,

When I got started online, I always promoted multiple programs using one URL.

In fact, that's how I found my NICHE of advertising while promoting money making programs.

While I was promoting money making programs my visitors were buying the advertising products instead of money making products.

My conclusion: my visitors already had their own money making programs and was interested in ways of promoting their programs instead of buying more money making programs.

So, I got into the Advertising Niche and started promoting advertising to help members get MORE traffic to their programs.

Of course, I still promote money making programs but I mainly advertise advertising to attract visitors to my site where they will see the money making programs that I have listed.

In other words, it's a Win-Win for me because I Win if they join the Advertising Sites or/both the Money Making Sites that I have listed on the site.

Tip: Post Simple Free Ads 365 or 366 Days A Year To Build Your Business Regardless Of The Results!. :)

I remember you doing that.  You had a tracker program.  Did that go the way of the wind.

I always thought that was a good program.  Sad how they disappear

Hi Claire,

Do you mean the Trackerboard:

http://trackerboard.com/?sponsor=captkirk

The Trackerboard is still around. :)