Marketing Checkpoint

Traffic Tiers - TrafficTiers.com

wentzco

Traffic Tiers is a new traffic exchange with a weekly "tier tournament" that rewards those that are active with extra site exposure & branding on top of credits earned. Make sure to set your Traffic Tier Entry Site when you join. Additional bonus credits are frequently available when surfing sites. Credits can be used for banner ad views, text link ad views, full page surf ad views or other available advertising. 

Depending on your membership level (free or pro upgrades), there are 4-8 second timer length for full page surfing. Members also earn 10% of the credits their referrals earn while surfing plus 10-50% affiliate commissions for people they directly introduce. Getting referrals is easy because of the site being new so most traffic exchange users aren't aware of the site yet. I am an upgraded member myself & am enjoying the fast surfing along with commissions earned from my referrals upgrading plus purchasing credits. You can buy credits at extremely low prices or startpage "site of the week".