Marketing Checkpoint

New here - again!

Joel

Well here it is 6 years later and I've returned to IM and safelisting and all that it entails.

My reason for leaving was a mixture of health issues for both me and my wife, and lack of time due to those health issues; but things have improved to where I can get back to it, and basically pick up where I left off.

A lot of my favorite safelists have disappeared, sadly, but many of them remain, and I found a couple newer ones that I really like.

Starting over is strange, but I did once, I'll do it again.  The upside is I have more time now that I took early retirement.

See ya 'round! B)

-- Joel

Taking another kick at the can, because I can.

Starting over is strange, but I did once, I'll do it again.  The upside is I have more time now that I took early retirement.

See ya 'round! B)

-- Joel

Hi Joel,

Welcome to the forum! :)

PayPal caused a lot of advertising sites to go offline when their accounts were limited.

Well here it is 6 years later and I've returned to IM and safelisting and all that it entails.

My reason for leaving was a mixture of health issues for both me and my wife, and lack of time due to those health issues; but things have improved to where I can get back to it, and basically pick up where I left off.

A lot of my favorite safelists have disappeared, sadly, but many of them remain, and I found a couple newer ones that I really like.

See ya 'round! B)

-- Joel

Welcome back Joel!

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

Hi Joel,

Welcome to the forum! :)

PayPal caused a lot of advertising sites to go offline when their accounts were limited.

Yes, I heard about the PayPal fiasco. 

I remember you from years ago when I hung out here the first time around.  Cool to see that you're still here, with the same profile pic/avatar, lol.

That reminds me, I need to add one.

EDIT: Done.

Welcome back Joel!

Thanks Darren!  I was pleasantly surprised to see that my accounts with List Jumper, Adchiever and here were still intact. Thought I had deleted them years ago when I didn't think I'd be back.  Nice to find I could pick up where I left off. :)

Taking another kick at the can, because I can.

• 1 month later...