Marketing Checkpoint

GotBackup - gotbackup.com

ezcashbiz614

Interesting!  So why this program and not the 1000's of others?  

1000's of others? Other MLMs? Or other backup software?

There are currently two companies making a lot of noise 

in the industry with their programs because of their low

monthly fee and decent comp plans.

LiveGood and GotBackup. 

I chose to give GB a test spin because there are sooo

many supplement companies.

David J. Rosso | Columbus OH USA | DavidJRosso.com

468x60_davidjrosso.jpg

• 1 month later...

Joel Therian should have created a new name and domain instead of recycling gotbackup.com from years ago

I was a member of the first Got Backup about 8 years ago, which disappeared suddenly,  as I recall.

From what I have seen currently, the Got Backup promotions focus on the bizop and not the product.

I am definitely passing on this.

2nd468.jpg

Joel Therian should have created a new name and domain instead of recycling gotbackup.com from years ago

I was a member of the first Got Backup about 8 years ago, which disappeared suddenly,  as I recall.

From what I have seen currently, the Got Backup promotions focus on the bizop and not the product.

Not gonna lie, it definitely has a focus on the opportunity

and not the product, but I guess it really depends on what

you're looking for if that would be a problem for some people.

468x60_davidjrosso.jpg

Since signing up to review the product and bizop on 21 July, I have received 17 emails, of which one was related to the product and the rest about making money. I still have not found any info regarding the first Got/backup launched years ago.

Yeah I have an alternate email address I used to subscribe to my GB tour

capture page to see what it was like and I was amazed at the amount

of emails it received lol.

468x60_davidjrosso.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

very interesting. But there are a lot of things that, come with a backup system for free.

Like office. Also if you are adobe.  Not trying to say that is what to do, am simply trying to

Justify if I would use and maybe others would comment. 

Hope you have success with the program.

• 1 month later...

I think the product is excellent - and besides that it has no competion in the MLM-industry and won´t have since no one else got the technical background that Joel Therien have and the serverresources needed to go into this business. I myself promote the product first of all - and I have had a 10% sales rate with Gotbackup.

Next - after promoting the product - I promote the possibility to get help from the company with marketing since the point is getting people to see the product - and when people visit the links, there are sales in (as I wrote) 10 % of the cases.

I don´t care where the visitors come from, my own marketing - or the assisted marketing from the company - the important thing is to get people to Your links,,, and in my case it seems as it is the product selling itself - everybody understands it,,, and 10% buys it.

You decide for Yourself what is the most important - for me it is the product - the backup - Gotbackup.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the product is excellent - and besides that it has no competion in the MLM-industry and won´t have since no one else got the technical background that Joel Therien have and the serverresources needed to go into this business. I myself promote the product first of all - and I have had a 10% sales rate with Gotbackup.

Next - after promoting the product - I promote the possibility to get help from the company with marketing since the point is getting people to see the product - and when people visit the links, there are sales in (as I wrote) 10 % of the cases.

I don´t care where the visitors come from, my own marketing - or the assisted marketing from the company - the important thing is to get people to Your links,,, and in my case it seems as it is the product selling itself - everybody understands it,,, and 10% buys it.

You decide for Yourself what is the most important - for me it is the product - the backup - Gotbackup.

I have been basically just promoting the business

side of it but wasn't actually using the product.

I've since installed the software on my laptop and

Android phone and its quite nice, so I'm going to 

start promoting the customer side of it now as well.

468x60_davidjrosso.jpg

• 1 month later...

FYI, the one-time $40 affiliate fee is half off right now
as the company is pushing to reach 1 million users!

Not sure how long the price reduction will last so if

you considered joining GBU but were turned off by

the $40 fee its only $20 right now.

For more info, visit my GBU page.

468x60_davidjrosso.jpg